Pottermore

Lamesauce.
I woke up at 5:30 to check again and it had just closed.
UGH.

Butttt what was the clue/riddle for the day? I didn't even get to see it. o_O (Unless it's just the introduction that is the question - in which case, extra lamesauce.)

Nicolas King said:
Lamesauce.
UGH.

Butttt what was the clue/riddle for the day? I didn't even get to see it. o_O (Unless it's just the introduction that is the question - in which case, extra lamesauce.)
Aw, poor you. Better luck tomorrow, Master.

The question was: how many owls are on the Eeylops Owl Emporium sign. Multiply this by 49.

@_@
And how did you even endeavour to find the right answer?
Guess and check? :r

Nicolas King said:
@_@
And how did you even endeavour to find the right answer?
Guess and check? :r
Each day is one book. So, today was book one.

HP and the Philosopher's Stone, page 56.

Nobody actually went back and relooked in the book, did they? @_@

Nicolas King said:
Pffttt.. I googled it xD

Nicolas King said:
That's what I did. Found it in about two minutes ^_^

I had wonderful facebook and a wonderful friend :p
Because my other friend has my first book! :o ^_^

Riley Sparkles said:
I had wonderful facebook and a wonderful friend :p
Because my other friend has my first book! :o ^_^
Friends are awesome ^_^

Nicolas King said:
Lamesauce.
UGH.

I agree. We were up til 130am our time and there was nothing changed on the site. No clue. Nothing special. Got up at 730am and saw people posting about it on Facebook, checked site and it was closed for the day.

What time did people find the clue at and in what time zone? (Preferably North American peeps! :) ) Also, where did the clue appear? It may not be the same today, but at least those of us who missed it would have an idea of what to look for. :D

Registration was closed that early? Damn I need stay up til midnight then and see if I can't get into Pottermore then. 10 Am here I checked Pottermore thinking I see the clue only to see a registration closed sign.

This explained that they plan to do it at different times (so it won't be on the same time every day) so I guess people have a more fair chance or something.So it sounds like It could pop up anytime. :correct:

I'm keeping the site up in a tab just in case, I dun wanna miss it. xD

Professor Effie Snow said:
This explained that they plan to do it at different times (so it won't be on the same time every day) so I guess people have a more fair chance or something.So it sounds like It could pop up anytime. :correct:

I'm keeping the site up in a tab just in case, I dun wanna miss it. xD
Thanks for letting us know this, Jessye! I'm glad that it won't be at the same time every day.

Professor Effie Snow said:
I'd read that too, but couldn't find where I read it when I was going to post it here. :erm:

Lily Drage said:
Also, where did the clue appear? It may not be the same today, but at least those of us who missed it would have an idea of what to look for. :D
It was just on the front page of the site. Its not hard to miss ^_^

For those lucky people who got emails, if you now log back in it says this

'Congratulations!
You’ve successfully validated your early access Pottermore account. You will be one of the lucky few to shape the experience before the site opens to all in October.

You may have to wait a few weeks for your Welcome email to arrive as we can’t let everyone into the Beta site at the same time.

We look forward to seeing you.'

xD

Pottermore Insider said:
Did some of the translations of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone contain a different answer to the first clue?
Yes, some of the translations only referred to four of the five owl types when describing the Eeylops sign. We are double-checking the consistency of the translations for the remaining clues but, when in doubt, please always refer to the original English versions of J.K. Rowling’s books.

Hilarious.
They goofed up. :r

I was up at four in the morning and thankfully my laptop was on and I got in :3

My sn is SkySun21 :wub:

Pottermore clue!! Gogogo!!

"What is the number of the chapter in which Professor McGonagall cancels the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff?
Multiply this number by 42."

I might do the rest of the clues for fun.
I like the hunts (I'm in). :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back