Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella Ormonde

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Padua - Aoaman Wood wand with essence of Griffin feather 10 3/4 inch
Hi Issy here

I probably should have done this sooner but the last few days have been crazy. Linda was in a car crash on her way home from my house late Tuesday morning. Nothing serious, a stag ran out in front of her car and she swerved to avoid it and hit an old stone wall. She had mild concussion and had to be taken to hospital for a short while, stayed in for observation and she was home again by Wednesday morning. She is doing ok, hopefully she'll get the bed rest now she was supposed to be getting before hand. Her best friend is staying with her for a few days but as she has still no internet connection she seriously can't get on here; her car had to be taken to the garage and we're still waiting for news on how bad it is or how long it'll take to fix.
(Ireland... we take our time with everything :doh: )

So she sends her regards and apologies for any rp's that she has going but promises to catch up when she can.

:hug:
that's from her ;)
Issy

Oh my gosh!
That's totally understandable about her not being able to get on her, duh. But oh my gosh! I hope she's okay!
I'm thinking of her and hope she's better soon and back with a working car and internet soon!
:wub:

My mommy was in car crash???

:cry: :cry:

Hope she will be fine ... I can imagine her with bandages ... and its horrible ... But send my regards.

Stay in bed and eat well!!! :D :D :D

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:( Poor Linda.
Well, I shan't forgive her for this madness. :r Sheesh, being in the hospital/taking care of herself instead of being on HNZ? Truly unforgivable. :tut:
(Just playin'. I still :wub: her... a little. :r )

I hope she feels tonnes better soon. :D
Sheesh, she's really unlucky lately.
First her ankle. Then teh interwebs. Then the car crash. :erm:

My poor Linda!!! :cry: Tell her I miss her and hope she gets better and her car gets fixed. I feel awful for her. :( :console:

Oh no! :( Tell Linda to get some rest and feel better so that she can get back to us soon.
I'll miss her a bunch until then.

:glomp2:

OMG!! :cry: Poor Linda! I hope she's okay! Please tell her to get better soon and to follow doctors orders and stay in bed :p so that way she can come back to us nice and healthy again! :D

Please let her know I'll be keeping her in my prayers and that we miss her until she comes back!!! :hug:
-Abby

That's it...I'm hopping on a plane and heading to Ireland. Tell Linda that her own personal nurse is on the way. Gosh, this really sucks :( Tell her that I hope she gets to feeling better and to get tons of rest so that she can heal up well. Give her a huge huggles from me and tell her that we miss her!!

~Katie :glomp2:

Wow. Just wow. Poor Linda! Hope she is back and functional soon! And then is able to get her webs back. :D

Tell her we are thinking of her and the little monster and I will keep her in our prayers.

Holy hell! I pop in for a few minutes to find out my Lin was in a car accident? :cry:

I hope she gets better soon. We all miss her!

Now, somehow I have to make it to Ireland so I can shoot that stag. :glare:

Aww.. Lovely Linda.. Avoiding killing an animal and risking her own life.
Hope she's well soon.

Estrella- Don't shoot the stag or the car will have died in vain xD

:o I soo did not expect to see this when I got on today :cry: Anywho I'm glad to here she is doing well, let her know she's in my thoughts and prayers and that I hope she makes a full recovery soon, or I may just have to jump on a train down south and make her get better :r:

Lots of love and best wishes :wub:
- Pat :hug:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wifey!! :cry:

:tony: is :( at :linda: . Crashing cars && hitting walls !== good. :cry:

Killing st00pid animals is perfectly acceptable, however.

Get better soon NOW! :mad:

:hug:

Oh my gosh!!! :frantics: Linda I hope you get better soon and everything is okay!! :wub: :hug:
My thoughts are with you and we will miss you terribly until you can make it back. ^_^ :) :hug:

GET WELL SOON!!!!! :frantics: :wub2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back