Plotting Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hey everyone! So here are my characters! I am happy and open to hear whatever plot ideas you guys have! I don't mind if you want to develop our characters relationship :) The one that possibly needs the most interactions is my adult character. I haven't roleplayed with him yet. Let me know what you guys want to do by either in the pms or below! :)

I'll be adding my new characters on here as well whenever I create one! So you guys can get a chance of what my characters are like!​

12794.jpg

Samantha Jacobs | Hufflepuff | 2nd Year
Samantha is in her second year of HNZ. She's shy and friendly but can also be clumsy, can be up to mischief occasionally and can be nosey. Samantha is into lollies, games and loves superheroes and music. She has more of acquaintances than friends at the moment, so I'm hoping that she gets to make more friends. Don't mind if its someone from a different year. Enemies would be interesting too if anyone is up for that.
13309.jpg

Issac Jacobs | Gryffindor | 1st Year
Issac is in his first year of HNZ and is the younger brother of Samantha. Issac is friendly and loud but can be up to a lot of mischief. He can also overconfident and hates to be babied by his sister, even though they quite close with each other. Issac is into food, quidditch, board games and superheroes. Issac doesn't have many friends either, so I hope for him to make some more friends. Enemies would be interesting too.

tenor.gif

Harrison Jacobs | Magical
Harrison is 22 years old and is the eldest half brother of Samantha and Issac Jacobs. He works at Gladrag's Wizardwear shop. Harrison is a party animal but is kind and friendly. He can be childish but knows when to be serious. Harrison is into fashion, pranks, and music. Harrison also plays the guitar whenever he has free time. Harrison doesn't have many friends since he started working in Gladrag's Wizardwear from a muggle pet store. So friends for him would be nice. A love interest would also be interesting.
13907.jpg

Quinn Mercury | Magical
Quinn is a new character I made. She had travelled around the world for a couple of years and had moved back to New Zealand a couple of months ago. She had decided that she wants to experience her mother's home country and to start a family. Quinn doesn't have many friends in New Zealand and has lost contact with her past NZ friends. She is curious, as she likes to learn new things every day. She can also quite be energetic, meaning that she is a slightly loud talker and loves getting down and dirty and involved in such things as possible. Quinn can also be very gullible, she will believe in anything you say, even if it's not even true. Since she is very family-orientated, she loves her family very much and would do anything for them, and try to make them as happy as possible. Quinn is also soft-hearted, she likes to help people and is always soft towards people, that sometimes her soft heart can lead her into bad situations.

Nick-Gif-nick-jonas-32189831-500-253.gif

Alexander Rogers | Magical
Alexander is 10 years old, and is attending HNZ next year. He isn't used to the wizarding world, it is all new to him. His father, the one who left, was a wizard, and Alexander didn't know until his mother told him when he got his letter. Alexander is shy and is a big introvert. but he's smart and loves to read, music and art.

He doesn't have many friends either, so friends would be amazing. Maybe we could plot something about his family, if anyone would be interested in creating a family members for him! I was also thinking about bullies.

Last edited:
Late reply, sorry!

I would like to do something with Harrison and Amber, now that he works for her? Could be fun for them to be friends?

Hey Maria! We've talked about it in the past, but I have a bit more time now if you wanted to see about another thread for Samantha and Sydney to hang out? I have a potential idea for a thread I could start or if Samantha doesn't have plans and can put up with Syd being surly they could hang out at the Valentine's dance

I would like to do something with Harrison and Amber, now that he works for her? Could be fun for them to be friends?

Ooo I would love that a lot! I think that would be such a good idea! I have no plot ideas at the moment for them at the moment. But we could PM each other to discuss it more, if you'd like?

Hey Maria! We've talked about it in the past, but I have a bit more time now if you wanted to see about another thread for Samantha and Sydney to hang out?

Ah yes! We did! I would love to do another thread between! I would like to develop their relationship in some way :) I would also like to hear this potential idea you have! :)

Hi Maria!! ^_^

I could offer youu my first year Gryffindor Adelaide Honeysett for Issac! She's a bit clingy and overbearing but her heart is in the right place :teehee: let me know if you'd like to RP them!

I could offer youu my first year Gryffindor Adelaide Honeysett for Issac! She's a bit clingy and overbearing but her heart is in the right place :teehee: let me know if you'd like to RP them!

Hey! Ooo I wouldn't mind that at all to be honest with you. I think that It would be cool! Maybe we could start it in a few weeks if possible? Since I have my exams the next three weeks. But whatever works for you, is good with me :)

Hey! Ooo I wouldn't mind that at all to be honest with you. I think that It would be cool! Maybe we could start it in a few weeks if possible? Since I have my exams the next three weeks. But whatever works for you, is good with me :)
That's actually perfect for me!! :lol: Good luck with your exams! :o :emzies:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back