PLOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hey everyone! So this time around, I'm just going to post I think need some more developing, and characters I would like to roleplay more with.

13309.jpg

Issac Jacobs | Gryffindor | 2nd Year
Procrastinator, Talkative, Loud, Risk-Taker,
Loves: Quidditch, Food, Games, Outdoors
Needs: Friends, Enemies, Older Sibling like relationship
13678.jpg

Alexander Rogers | Ravenclaw | 1st Year
Stutterer, Adventurer, Artist, Animal Lover,
Loves: Animals, Art, Music, Adventure,
Needs: Friends, Bullies (I need to add drama into my characters), Mentor

13680.jpg

Harrison Jacobs | Magical | 23 Years Old
Flirty, Prankster, Party-Animal, Kind
Loves: Fashion, 70's-80's Music, RomComs
Needs: Friends, Love Interests or Flings (Male or Female)

He went to Hogwarts Scotland (Gryffindor) and works at Gladrags, if you want to do something around that.
13907.jpg

Quinn Mercury | Magical | 34 Years Old
Gullible, Curious, Energetic, Stubborn,
Loves: Travelling, Surfing, Outdoors, Romantic Films
Needs: Friends! Unknown family members

She went to Ilvermorny (), Otago University (Study to become a Teacher) and works as a Muggle Teacher, if you want to do something around that.

13719.jpg

Giselle Miller | Unsorted | 10 Years Old
Loyal, Sweet, Dishonest, Bossy
Loves: Plants, Drama, Ghosts, History
Needs: Friends, Enemies
14136.jpg

Richard "Ricky" Andrews | Unsorted | 10 Years Old
Humorous, Blunt, Ambitious, Loyal
Loves: Skateboarding, Pranks, Comics, Puns
Needs: Friends, Enemies

Okay, So that's most of my characters lol, if you'd like to do something with Samantha, you totally can, just let me know. I was also thinking to expand her family a little more (Extended family) but I would be cool if some roleplayers could roleplay the characters, as it might be slightly more easier I guess? But do let me know if you're interested in creating extended family members for Samantha, or in creating siblings in general, because I'm really interested in doing that.

If you have any questions on my characters, please do let me know. I also know I post a lot of plot threads, but I just find it easier haha

:D

I totes have someone who could bully Alexander. Rai Mckenna. he also has a twin brother that would probably join in @Professor Kalif Styx ?

I was meant to start something for Tizi and Isaac I think, so I will get onto that as well!

As for flings for Harrison, I have two options. One is Ronnie Boneheart. She works in a circus and travels a lot so she doesn't make a lot of lasting relationships, you know, so we could maybe do something with that? She's 25, so she's a little bit older than him, but she's an entertainer by heart and by trade and she loves music of all types. Dunno about rom-coms, but she could probably be persuaded!

The other I have for Harrison is Benjamin Kaster II - He's currently training to be an Auror in Australia where he lives, but he does a decent amount of travel too since his siblings attend school in New Zealand. He could be a potential fling too. He's a bit younger at 18, but he's got a sensible head on his shoulders, if a bit apathetic about life. He's also a part veela, if that sells you.

Let me know!

I totes have someone who could bully Alexander. Rai Mckenna. he also has a twin brother that would probably join in @Professor Kalif Styx ?

Riku definitely would join in

I'm totally up for it if you guys are up to it? I'm quite interested to see where this would go.

As for flings for Harrison, I have two options. One is Ronnie Boneheart. She works in a circus and travels a lot so she doesn't make a lot of lasting relationships, you know, so we could maybe do something with that? She's 25, so she's a little bit older than him, but she's an entertainer by heart and by trade and she loves music of all types. Dunno about rom-coms, but she could probably be persuaded!

I think Ronnie and Harrison would be an interesting dynamic 🤔 I don’t think the age difference will affect anything? But I’m up for giving this a try!

I'm totally up for it if you guys are up to it? I'm quite interested to see where this would go.

I think Ronnie and Harrison would be an interesting dynamic 🤔 I don’t think the age difference will affect anything? But I’m up for giving this a try!
Sweet - we really need to let those brothers loose on a target tbh, I keep planning xD

As for Harrison and Ronnie - totally up for it. Haven't done much with Ronnie outside of school (or even inside it tbf) so it'll be fun to get her out of her environment a bit.

Sweet - we really need to let those brothers loose on a target tbh, I keep planning xD

As for Harrison and Ronnie - totally up for it. Haven't done much with Ronnie outside of school (or even inside it tbf) so it'll be fun to get her out of her environment a bit

Awesome! :D Can't wait! Would you want me to start one?

Happy for you to start the one for Alexander? with the twins

I can start both Ronnie and the one I was supposed to do for Isaac :lol:

Okay, great! I'll get started on it when I can :D

Quinn could be friends with any of my three taylors. Kami runs a bookstore, kari is a historian, and killian is a sailor. They're all muggles but kami has a magic son and fiancee. Kari is friends with Professor North so she does know magic. Killian is clueless though

Quinn could be friends with any of my three taylors. Kami runs a bookstore, kari is a historian, and killian is a sailor. They're all muggles but kami has a magic son and fiancee. Kari is friends with Professor North so she does know magic. Killian is clueless though

Oh great! I'm up for anything for Quinn since I haven't roleplayed with her much. So whoever you think is best fit or you'd like to roleplay with for Quinn is all good to me. - Sorry for the late reply!

Okay, great! I'll get onto this as soon as I can!

:D

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back