Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sofia
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hey guys, I'm back and I'm going to keep things simple for a while so I'll just be using my babies Freya & Leif, but I obvs need to get some things going to get it started.

First up we have Freya Odegard. Freya is a character I love dearly, but have never truly done a lot with. She's 20, graduated a couple of years ago as a Hufflepuff and is now travelling around New Zealand. She's a confident young woman and a massive sweetheart. She has been travelling for a while now and is probably planning to visit Australia next. I don't really have any solid plan for her future so any kind of plot ideas you might have are more than welcome. She could use about anything: relationships, flings, friends, enemies, or just people she meets whilst moving through the country. When she’s done travelling she will need to find a place somewhere, so any future roommate/flatmate , whatever you call it, ideas are welcome as well ^_^

Next up we have Freya’s younger brother, Leif Odegard.
Leif is currently a sixth year Hufflepuff and he is loving his time at Hogwarts. He’s a very friendly and charismatic boy whose adorable smile and Norwegian accent make him rather charming. Being homeschooled before going to Hogwarts he never had a lot of friends , which is one of the things that makes Hogwarts so great for the him: it gives him the opportunity to make as many friends as he’d like (which is a lot). He’s a confident kid and will grow up to become a good leader, even though his stubborness could be something to hold him back from time to time. Aside from all the positive things Leif can also be impatient, which is something he isn’t very proud and can struggle with from time to time. If there's one thing he despises it's people bullying or talking down on others. He's currently in a relationship which will probably last untill somewhere around graduation, but I have nothing planned after that so any ideas for that are welcome. Other than that he could use anything really, so once again anything is welcome.

Last edited:
Freya Odegard would make good friends with Lyla I think! They seem to have similar enough personalities. Let me know if that is something you would be interested in. Shes a brand new character.

Hey Harleigh! I was going to reply to your thread but then I noticed you had already replied to mine :) . Putting Lyla & Freya together sounds like fun & I think they will get along. Did you have any specific ideas or would ypu like to just have them meet somewhere and see how it goes?

Hey Marijke,

Welcome back! I can offer Chante as friend again to Leif and also Joshua Toubia.
And maybe some trouble with Aciano Fields. Aciano is my new transfer and I haven't done much with him as I would like. He was kicked out of his previous school for hurting a friend, and has been vague about it. He won't tell anyone what happened. As for Chante, she a lot more chill these days. Let me know if any of them work.

Yessss Madz I would love rping Chante & Leif again they are so much fun! Also Aciano & Leif sounds like it could make for some interesting rps (love me some drama :r)

Awesome!

We can do a catch up thread with Leif x Chante.
What sort of drama you're thinking with Aciano, I mean they can have an altercation in the corridors? Or outside, I'm game for anything.

Hey Harleigh! I was going to reply to your thread but then I noticed you had already replied to mine :) . Putting Lyla & Freya together sounds like fun & I think they will get along. Did you have any specific ideas or would ypu like to just have them meet somewhere and see how it goes?

I think having them meet somewhere and see how it goes would be fun!

@ Madz: maybe we could start the one with Chante & Leif and then discuss the one with Aciano & Leif a bit more and start that one later?

@ Harleigh: Awesome! Do you want to start it or would you like me to give it a go?

@ Madz: maybe we could start the one with Chante & Leif and then discuss the one with Aciano & Leif a bit more and start that one later?

@ Harleigh: Awesome! Do you want to start it or would you like me to give it a go?

I’m about to head to sleep so if you want to give it a go that’s be awesome! If not I can’t in many hours when I eventually wake up haha.

Sounds good. If I post anything with Aciano, you're more than welcome to jump in!

I’m about to head to sleep so if you want to give it a go that’s be awesome! If not I can’t in many hours when I eventually wake up haha.

I can try to get it up today.

Sounds good. If I post anything with Aciano, you're more than welcome to jump in!

Awesome. Do you want to start it or should I give it a go?

Sure! It’ll be up somewhere this weekend.

This is the one for Lyla & Freya: click here

And here's the one for Chante & Leif: click

Aw yay glad you're back!! :wub:

I ca offer Sara as a friend/future love interest to Leif! They're both six years and if I remember correctly we once planned to RP them together, a while ago. I haven't been doing much, hardly anything, with her. I don't have much planned for her future, either, romantic or otherwise. I can also offer Xavier as a friend, he's a fifth year Puff. I think they would get along great :) Xavier doesn't have many friends and I would love for that to change.

Hey Marijke,

Welcome back! I can offer Chante as friend again to Leif and also Joshua Toubia.
And maybe some trouble with Aciano Fields. Aciano is my new transfer and I haven't done much with him as I would like. He was kicked out of his previous school for hurting a friend, and has been vague about it. He won't tell anyone what happened. As for Chante, she a lot more chill these days. Let me know if any of them work.

Wow I only now noticed that you offered a third character. I'm up for rp'ing Joshua & Leif as well, if you want.

Aw yay glad you're back!! :wub:

I ca offer Sara as a friend/future love interest to Leif! They're both six years and if I remember correctly we once planned to RP them together, a while ago. I haven't been doing much, hardly anything, with her. I don't have much planned for her future, either, romantic or otherwise. I can also offer Xavier as a friend, he's a fifth year Puff. I think they would get along great :) Xavier doesn't have many friends and I would love for that to change.

Yay Clara! I think we did plan to rp them once, yeah. We can rp them now so they are at least friends and discuss further after they're both graduated? As for Xavier, sounds great! Leif's always happy to make more friends.

Wow I only now noticed that you offered a third character. I'm up for rp'ing Joshua & Leif as well, if you want.

Of course! Joshua is up for extending his circle. I can also offer Eros Lee for a friend for Freya, who will be joining the ministry soon when I get to the application. Or Rowan Coltsfoot who is my part-globin and a part of the transportation department at the ministry. Let me know. :)

Yay Clara! I think we did plan to rp them once, yeah. We can rp them now so they are at least friends and discuss further after they're both graduated? As for Xavier, sounds great! Leif's always happy to make more friends.
Sure that sounds good to me! I can start Sara and Leif? I have trouble with Xavier sometimes xD Maybe we can have Xavier and Leif meet in the common room?

Clara: If you want to start the one for Sara & Leif that would be great. I could start one for Xavier & Leif, the common room sounds fine. Perhaps we could make it an open topic?

Madz: maybe we could rp Joshua & Leif a bit later on? I’m up for rping Freya with either one of those characters, so you can pick the one you think would be most fun :r

Yeah, sounds good to me! I might not be able to start anything today but hopefully by the weekend I’ll have sent you the link ^_^

Here is the one for Xavier & Leif, I've made it an open topic so anyone can join after you post ^_^

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back