Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey guys, it's that time of year and I actually have more than one character this time round, so here are my kids (and one not so kid) so we can talk some plots 👀

Elliot Briar
JtIyUXL.gif

Hufflepuff 2nd Year
Elliot's a big softie, and always does his best to make other people feel comfortable, sometimes even to his own detriment. He's a little awkward and reserved, but still plenty friendly, and can always use some new friends. He's especially excited to not be one of the "new kids" anymore and would be happy to show any of the new first years the ropes (or try to). He could also use a little conflict in his life, especially if someone wanted to take advantage of his over accommodating nature.
Sydney Townsend
vjj79HM.gif

Slytherin 1st Year
Sydney can be a bit abrasive, she's got a chip on her shoulder and firmly believes her ideas are far more important than those around her. She's perfect if you need a bully or enemy for your character, or if you'd like to test the boundaries of a particularly patient character. I can't promise she'll befriend everyone who tries, but I'd like to see if she clicks with someone.
Sully Tofilau
1gathU8.gif

Gryffindor 1st Year
Almost complete opposite from Sydney, Sully is a people-person and up for a laugh. He's pretty easy to get along with, even if he's probably a bit too concerned about what people think of him. He needs lots of friends and maybe a few enemies. He's pretty stubborn and can be prone to acting childish if he feels threatened or thinks it'll make someone think he's cool. If you need someone up for pranks or mischief, Sully's your boy.
Angel Castillo
BCwMdEw.gif

Herbology Professor
Angel's the new upper year Herbology teacher and is fresh off the boat so to speak from the US. Sauve and resourceful, he fancies himself a bit of the gentleman explorer type, and would love some chances for him to wow his new colleagues/students. He's also woefully in over his head with this teaching gig and doesn't have the best work ethic, so threads that run the opposite direction are also totally on the table.

Oh no I feel so bad I forgot!

Katy Miller
PhY2yz9.gif

Ilvermorny 4th Year
Katy is Elliot's cousin and I haven't had a chance to use her at all yet. If you have an Ilvermorny student, or anyone who spends time in the US, I really would like to develop her more. She's a bit of a troublemaker, nosy and happy to get involved in other peoples' problems, whether they want her to or not. Happy for any threads to help me flesh her out more!​

Hey! I'd be happy to do one with Elliot and Amy or Sully and Amy. I think she would love to be friends with someone that was a little older in the same house, and someone who is into pranks. She needs to loosen up a little, since she super nervous about coming to Hogwarts.

I'd also be happy to do one with Amy and Sydney, as a bully or enemy? Amy's time at Hogwarts has been super smooth so far, and I think it would be great to show her that not everyone is the same. :) let me know!

Last edited:
Hey kris.
I could offer elvera here as a friend and colleague for angel. She is the new lower years divination professor. She is happy to help him out and show him that teaching isn’t that scary.

Hi! I think Ava would like to try and befriend (or banter) with Sydney. Ava is straightforward and can be mean to those mean to her since her pride is high enough. :D But she's friendly too! And they may get along especially being both firsty Slyths.

Annabelle**: We can definitely do something with both Amy and Elliot and Sully and Amy. So I don't overload myself, maybe we can have something with Elliot and Amy now, and try Sully and Amy a lil later?
But I would definitely love to get into Sydney being a brat with Amy. She loves to act like she's better than the other students. I can start a thread with Elliot, and maybe you could start something with Amy for Sydney to come pick on her?

Mia: That'd be great! I might be reading this wrong, but Elvera seems like she's a calming, perceptive influence, which Angel could definitely benefit from. I might do an open thread somewhere in the castle (maybe the teacher's lounge) that we could have them meet?

Dianne: Hi! Ohh, that'd be great, I can totally see them a little haunghy to the other students perhaps. I was planning on starting a dorm thread soon (or if you wanna start one), maybe they can get to each other through that?

Last edited:
Amy: We can definitely do something with both Amy and Elliot and Sully and Amy. So I don't overload myself, maybe we can have something with Elliot and Amy now, and try Sully and Amy a lil later?
But I would definitely love to get into Sydney being a brat with Amy. She loves to act like she's better than the other students. I can start a thread with Elliot, and maybe you could start something with Amy for Sydney to come pick on her?

Sounds good! Here is Sydney and Amy :)

Mia: That'd be great! I might be reading this wrong, but Elvera seems like she's a calming, perceptive influence, which Angel could definitely benefit from. I might do an open thread somewhere in the castle (maybe the teacher's lounge) that we could have them meet?

Yes that sounds like you are reading her right. Last time she was at the school she helped quite a few students with tricky personal issues. That would be great. I am happy with anywhere. The professors areas would be cool as they don’t get used so much.

Elliot x Kace - Enough said. I think they can get into some trouble of their own.
Elliot x Lidiya -She can spook him. :lol:

Sorry this took a lil bit!

Madz: Definitely need more Elliot and Kace in my life. I think Elliot's still surprised somehow that Kace wants to hang out with him and I love it.
And ooh, as I've said before, I find Lidiya so interesting, I don't think Elliot would have a clue how to handle her (but I’d love to find out). I can hit you up on Skype about some thread ideas unless you have any in mind?

Annabelle: (Sorry for calling you by your IC name at first, my brain broke). Here's the Elliot and Amy thread!

Mia: You already saw this one, but in case anyone else has a Prof or Staff member to get in on this, here's the thread

Kris! I have an idea!!!! Or two.

Ren needs a buddy. Sully?

And Sydney! Could bully Lily

@Sapphire Michaels

Ren & Sully: Ohh that could be fun to play Ren's calmer nature against Sully's more boisterous one

Lily & Sydney: Aw, Lily getting picked on by a first year, poor baby xD Maybe Sydney could be dismissive of Lily's tastes in books, she's definitely the type to judge a book by its cover :r

I'm down for both of those, maybe you could start one and I can do the other (once your keyboard is set up again)

I actually just bought my keyboard ;) I'll be back up sometime tonight. Why don't you start Sully and I'll start Lily? Of course with Lil, I think we could get the boys involved? Either ren or El, or maybe both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back