Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
15376.jpg

Hildegard de Valériane
Second Year Gryffindor

Hilda has plenty of energy and a tendency to break the rules which gets her into trouble from time to time (which she doesn't regret most of the time).
She has a great sense of adventure and is very curious, she never misses an opportunity to explore a secret passage ,a hidden place or go observe the spirits of the castle and the magical creatures.
She is extremely loyal, no chance of her throwin her friends or people she know under the bus in front of a professor or anybody if they did something against the rules (if she did it would be a little hypocritical of her), she will always be there to cover them up.
She can be very stubborn, if she has an idea it is difficult to convince her not to do it which can upset and annoy some people. Hilda is also clumsy which can lead to a funny situation.
She was able to travel a lot thanks to her father's work and therefore knows different cultures. Her mother has and tended to put her aside most of the time, which the young girl can't stand that anymore from people.
She was born and raised in France so she is fluent in French.
Needs:
Somebody with the same energy as her(to go look for trouble together) ,
Somebody to be the voice of reason
Maybe some rivals
And perhaps a slow burn romance ;)
15658.jpg

Benjamin Dreyer
First Year Hufflepuff

Ben is a very reserved person and has a hard time making friends. He does not look like it but is the caricature of the "mom friend", he tends to worry a little too much and will always be there to help even if he does not know how, he will try and look for ways to fix the problems.
He is very creative, he knows how to play several instruments and he paints often.
He loves to learn new things and therefore tends to always be immersed in books and does not hesitate to advise people on different subjects.
He really has a problem and struggles with the concept of death as he still hasn't recovered from his father.

Needs:
Friends but anything in general​

15696.jpg

Zoé Salomon|
38|Teacher in a muggle school

Zoe is a very organized and ambitious person in her personal and professional life, she wants the best for herself and for her loved ones.
She tends to want to control things too much but when someone tells her to stop she understands immediately
.She can seem cold from afar but when you know her she is a very warm person.
When her husband died, she closed in on herself which created a void in her relationships with others. But she has decided to change her lifestyle and intends to refocus on herself.

Needs:
Friends,
maybe roomates (she have a big house with plenty of rooms and her only son is at Hogwarts for the year besides some holidays)
Maybe some light romances .​
17162.jpg

Mélusine de Valériane
Unsorted(Y38)

Mélusine is an independent young girl who does not care about the eyes of others and has inherited her family's taste for adventure.
She tells whoever wants to hear it that she doesn't need help and can fend for herself on her own but inside herself knows that is not true.
She hopes to become one of the best students Hogwarts has ever seen.
(I thought to put her Part-Veela)

Needs:
Friends,Rivals and Ennemies.

Hey guys ,if you have any idea a dynamic to propose or a big plot project don't hesitate to suggest . :D

Last edited:
Hey!
I have Elizabella& Mélusine de Valériane? they can be best friends shcool. Bella is realy sweet and suny person. She is nature kid and love plants so much :)

Hey!
I have Elizabella& Mélusine de Valériane? they can be best friends shcool. Bella is realy sweet and suny person. She is nature kid and love plants so much :)
Yeah, I can see it because Mélusine has a hard time getting close to others but I think she will know how to be close to Elizabella because I find that they complement each other in their personalities.
And since they are both an affinity with nature it's cool.:D

Where is she from? Elizabella is from New Zealand Auckland. I can start a post :)

Yey. That is realy perfect ^^ i send you a link

Hi!
So I could possibly offer Isaiah Thompson for Benjamin? Zay is very easy-going, social and in general just a big extrovert. He can be impulsive and basically just dumb every now and then. His main goal is to have loads of friends and have people know him so he has no problem chatting up anyone he doesn’t know. He also plays guitar! I feel like Benjamin might be a good friend for him, someone a bit more responsible and calm to sort of balance out the energy?

For Mélusine I might have my upcoming firstie Ivelisse Burleigh. Ivelisse is social but will also always put herself first if the need arises. So far she is highly competitive and wants to be the best in anything she does, so I feel like there might be a possibility for them to become some sort of rivals in that they’d want to outshine each other in their schoolwork or something. Or it could work in a positive way and cause them to have some sort of rivalry/friendship thing where they make each other work harder but I guess that’s something that’ll become more clear later on if they’re at school?

Hi!
So I could possibly offer Isaiah Thompson for Benjamin? Zay is very easy-going, social and in general just a big extrovert. He can be impulsive and basically just dumb every now and then. His main goal is to have loads of friends and have people know him so he has no problem chatting up anyone he doesn’t know. He also plays guitar! I feel like Benjamin might be a good friend for him, someone a bit more responsible and calm to sort of balance out the energy?

For Mélusine I might have my upcoming firstie Ivelisse Burleigh. Ivelisse is social but will also always put herself first if the need arises. So far she is highly competitive and wants to be the best in anything she does, so I feel like there might be a possibility for them to become some sort of rivals in that they’d want to outshine each other in their schoolwork or something. Or it could work in a positive way and cause them to have some sort of rivalry/friendship thing where they make each other work harder but I guess that’s something that’ll become more clear later on if they’re at school?
Hi!I think it's a good idea because as Ben is quite reserved but his interactions with Isaiah could surely allow him to open up more and since they have music in common they could play together.
And Mélusine would need a rival like Ivelisse to push her to surpass herself and for their dynamic I don't know if it will only be pure rivalry or that a friendship will emerge but as you say we will see when they will interact. ;)

Hi!I think it's a good idea because as Ben is quite reserved but his interactions with Isaiah could surely allow him to open up more and since they have music in common they could play together.
And Mélusine would need a rival like Ivelisse to push her to surpass herself and for their dynamic I don't know if it will only be pure rivalry or that a friendship will emerge but as you say we will see when they will interact. ;)

Yes! Do you wanna start both now or for example do the one with Ben/Isaiah now and wait till we're a little closer to the next schoolyear for the girls?

Yes! Do you wanna start both now or for example do the one with Ben/Isaiah now and wait till we're a little closer to the next schoolyear for the girls?
Hey, i think it's better to do the second idea you propose(i think it's more logic) :D

Hi Janna,

I was thinking maybe Ivy and Hildegard could interact again? After the dorm thread at the start of the year Ivy has kind of a bad impression of most of her roommates, so maybe they can be rivals? Or maybe Hildegard can change her impression of her. (Though I doubt she got the best impression of Ivy either)

Hi Janna,

I was thinking maybe Ivy and Hildegard could interact again? After the dorm thread at the start of the year Ivy has kind of a bad impression of most of her roommates, so maybe they can be rivals? Or maybe Hildegard can change her impression of her. (Though I doubt she got the best impression of Ivy either)
Hi Daphne!
Yeah they can totally interact again and become rivals (and maybe one day their respective impressions will change);)

Hi Daphne!
Yeah they can totally interact again and become rivals (and maybe one day their respective impressions will change);)
Sounds good, should we throw them together in a thread?

Do you want to start something or should I add it to my list? It's fine either way :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back