hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
I have characters who could use some plots:

them characters​
yo​
11087.jpg

Jerara Tapsell - 7th year ravenclaw
very studious, really likes learning. thinks hogwarts doesn't teach enough. Has a small but budding interest in dark magic. He's a nice enough person, spends most of his time studying. His one friend is Tristan and they had a small tiff at the end of the year and he's like "maybe i should have more friends" but he's also like "ughhh meeting new people"
So he could use some friends. I'd be keen for maybe a short term plot, so he has a date to the ball (preferably female) but he's fairly set for love​
11092.jpg

Signy Forstrom - 7th year hufflepuff
she's a hard worker, always has been. She works hard enough to get good enough grades and not a minute more. she was born and raised on a farm and just thinks that a day of work is like THE BEST FEELING. She's not got too many friend and has been a bit hung up over a guy who graduated. She's a kind person, very soft and understanding. She just thinks that if you do right and be good everythings always going to work out.
She could use pretty much anything, she cute AF so plots with love interests would be awesome. (males only please)​
10940.jpg

Marcos Morales - 6th year gryffindor
he's your pretty typical quidditch bro. he loves the sport, he thinks it's engaging and fun and he definitely intends to do something with it after school. He would love to be on a professional team but is also very aware that he might not manage it and thus is also thinking about ministry career paths. He's a little bitter that his co-captain is two years younger, and kinda feels like the extra part in all of it. He's a friendly person, confident and happy. He's pretty set in terms of love interests but could use a couple of pals​
11879.jpg

Norton Gillespie - 6th year hufflepuff
honestly, when did this boy get so old. So, Norton, is now the king of flowers with his queen Rose Holland. He's very happy about this, and also just very cheerful in general. his dad isn't doing too well, and his sister stayed behind to look after him. norton loves astronomy, a small enjoyment of the class spiralled into seeing it as a bridge between his old world and his new one. he's very keen to do well in that class
he's pretty set in terms of love, but he could always use friends​
12005.jpg

Simon Vanity - 5th year ravenclaw
simon is competitive and out to do well. he's gotten nearly straight O's during his schooling - the flying class being the only blip. he's a very active sporty guy. He's very brutally honest at times - ask analei and doesn't shy away from saying what he thinks. Simon will make anything and everything into a competition. he's pretty determined to win at anything. Simon is also very very studious, he is difficult to drag away from books.
Simon could do with some brief flings (female) and he could do with a few more friends.​
12653.jpg

shane ackley - 5th year hufflepuff
this boy transferred in last year and boy is he hoping to make out with most of HNZ's students (only the ones closes to him in age). Shane is a very closed off person, he puts on an act for pretty much everyone and absolutely shys away from any conversation about anything emotional, he's taken to flirting with someone as a better way to get to know them. He knows it'll be brief and help him be likes. He's pretty bold in this too.
he could use a friend, but it'll be difficult and he could use girls or boys to kiss, it would need to be brief.​
12258.jpg

mazikeen roe - 4th year gryffindor
Mazikeen came out to her parents over the holidays, but she's not quite there with school people. She's learning to be more comfortable in who she is, trying to avoid constantly comparing herself to others. she's coming a little to terms with herself so by the end of the first semester of this year she'll start coming out to others and being generally more open about herself. maze is also just kinda a fun person. she likes having a blast.
she could do with some love interests and some more friends.​
12323.jpg

derek tahana - 4th year slytherin
this boy loves his sports and he really likes his girlfriend. Derek has been raised in a traditional magical environment with a close knit family who offer him a variety of advice. He listens very closely to what they say. He likes quidditch and other sports and is trying to be a better student. he's dating emilia manning and has made some mistakes already. he's a nice person, a little occasionally misguided and not always the best.
He could use some more friends and future love interests​
12029.jpg

vader hume - 3rd year gryffindor
vader is a nervous, insecure and shy boy, especially when he first meets people. he can be very sweet and friendly once he's brought out of his shell, he'll go to great lengths to protect his friends but do little for himself in the same situation. he's always half concerned that his friend's don't want to be his friends anymore. he's the new editor of accio and is feeling pretty stressed about what this means. Vader is prone to periods of high stress.
he needs some more friends, a couple of bullies perhaps and in terms of love interests it's a bit tricky so if you have an idea (boy or girl for now) then hit me up.​
12545.jpg

Bisera Orlova - 3rd year slytherin
bisera is show off, she's not too friendly and she doesn't really try all that much. Hogwarts is just kinda there and she just does whatever she wants. Bisera is a very bold person, she loves fashion and she loves making statements. she loves being the centre of attention and is always actively trying to pursue that. she's not academic and she's also not like mean, she's just insensitive a lot of the time. bisera doesn't really try in most things.

Bisera needs pretty much anything and everything. i admittedly have neglected her a tiny lil bit.​
12331.jpg

aonghas fergusson - 2nd year hufflepuff
aonghas had a very intense first year, but he's just looking to throw himself 110% into everything hogwarts. he's got a plan in his head and just need to execute it. There's very little that will stray him from his master plan. But, in saying that, he knows he needs friends along the way. Aonghas is a nice enough person, he holds some feelings pretty private but is generally just a nice enough person. He's loyal and protective and tends to be the sort who'd do things for others without them asking him to.
long term love wise, he has something in the works, but short term-ill fated love interests would be good. He also needs friends!​
12618.jpg

cyzarine haden - 2nd year gryffindor
Cyzarine is a ball of sunshine, she's always keen to look on the bright side of things. she just thinks looking anywhere else would be a complete waste of time. She really enjoyed her first year and spent a lot of time getting to know her dad. Cyzarine is an excitable and very giggly person. She loves having a good time and is very fiercely defendant of her friends. Cyzarine just likes having a good time and hates seeing people down. She'll go out of her way to see people smile. Cyzarine finds the world good and beautiful at all times.
She needs some brief interests and she definitely needs friends.​
12721.jpg

padme hume - 1st year hufflepuff
padme is not too unlike her brother, though where vader is insecure Padme is distrustful. she's quick to assume that people are looking to be mean to her. she hates bullies but wouldn't find the courage to do anything about them. She's a very sweet person once people get to know her and she doesn't know how to make friends, she always thinks people aren't being genuine. padme just wants to have fun, and meet people but there's years of jadedness to get through first
She need everything! friends, enemies, bullies and some love interests.​
12732.jpg

daintree vaskevold - 1st year slytherin
Dain is bitter af about being stuck at hogwarts. he doesn't actually necessarily hate magic, in fact he very much likes some aspects of it, but magic interrupted his life plan of having fun with his friends. he's bitter about being forced to a place where he doesn't know anyone and has to start from scratch. he's keen to make people like him and tends to throw money at situations. He's loyal to people he classes as friends or potential friends, and will seek out people who'll help his status. he's always looking to be sure that he's well liked by people.
He also need everything. friends, love interests, enemies​

i also have a whole host of other characters if you want to RP with them, just hit me up!

but in any case, throw them old plots my way, i'm pretty open to just about anything.

Tristan is offended Jerara doesn't think he's enough anymore :r

I would like Diana to bond more with Derek, they have a funny relationship and it'd be nice if they became better friends? I can also offer her as a brief fling for Simon.

For Maze we can see if her and Fleur would be a match for possible brief romance? I had some plans for her but they're not set in stone, and I'm not entirely sure about her sexuality, though I'm leaning towards her being bi. Maybe there's something there?

For Marcos and Shane, maybe interactions with Jacob?

He's had a bit of a crush on Marcos since last year (maybe a little longer) and can't really string together sentences around him so he probably comes across as dumb even though he's just nervous. He was pretty excited about learning they were going to co -captain together, so it's pretty interesting to learn Marcos is feeling a bit bitter about the co-captain thing! :o It could be interesting to see this play out especially since they'll be Co captains together for more than a year.

Jacob was pretty curious about Shane at spin the bottle. And he's also into avoiding emotional talk especially with potential love interests/relationships etc. He has Emilia when he wants to talk about emotions. :p So maybe something quick between them?

We can always do more Padme x Samantha rps whenever you want! I love doing rps with those two :) Just PM me whenever :D

Tristan is offended Jerara doesn't think he's enough anymore :r

I would like Diana to bond more with Derek, they have a funny relationship and it'd be nice if they became better friends? I can also offer her as a brief fling for Simon.

For Maze we can see if her and Fleur would be a match for possible brief romance? I had some plans for her but they're not set in stone, and I'm not entirely sure about her sexuality, though I'm leaning towards her being bi. Maybe there's something there?
Yes to Derek and Diana, i agree with them having a funny relationship so would be happy to do something with them. Also yes for Diana and Simon, she would need to be able to maybe deal with charlotte/simon drama but i'd be keen for it. We could start a derek and diana topic now and do a simon and diana topic a little later?

Mazikeen and Fleur works too, we can see how they interact and if we can building something from that. If it doesn't work, they might still work as friends?

For Marcos and Shane, maybe interactions with Jacob?

He's had a bit of a crush on Marcos since last year (maybe a little longer) and can't really string together sentences around him so he probably comes across as dumb even though he's just nervous. He was pretty excited about learning they were going to co -captain together, so it's pretty interesting to learn Marcos is feeling a bit bitter about the co-captain thing! :o It could be interesting to see this play out especially since they'll be Co captains together for more than a year.

Jacob was pretty curious about Shane at spin the bottle. And he's also into avoiding emotional talk especially with potential love interests/relationships etc. He has Emilia when he wants to talk about emotions. :p So maybe something quick between them?

Marcos will get over it pretty quickly tbh, but would be happy to have something between them. If only because it would be good to develop it.

And definitely interested in Jacob and Shane, it would of course be brief. We could do something soon for them?

I could start the one between shane and jacob, and you can start the other one.

We can always do more Padme x Samantha rps whenever you want! I love doing rps with those two :) Just PM me whenever :D
Yasssss, will do!

Yes to Derek and Diana, i agree with them having a funny relationship so would be happy to do something with them. Also yes for Diana and Simon, she would need to be able to maybe deal with charlotte/simon drama but i'd be keen for it. We could start a derek and diana topic now and do a simon and diana topic a little later?

Mazikeen and Fleur works too, we can see how they interact and if we can building something from that. If it doesn't work, they might still work as friends?
Diana can handle some drama :r that's part of the appeal xD

I'd be happy to do Derek and Diana now! Just them catching up a bit?

Maze and Fleur have already built a bit of a friendship, and I'd definitely like to keep that going even if they don't work out romantically.

Diana can handle some drama :r that's part of the appeal xD

I'd be happy to do Derek and Diana now! Just them catching up a bit?

Maze and Fleur have already built a bit of a friendship, and I'd definitely like to keep that going even if they don't work out romantically.
Okay dokey! I can start the mazikeen and fleur one! I'll add it to my list and PM it to you

Cool, I'll start the Diana one!

Well ofcourse I'm gonna react with you too. So we can make our list longer. We don't have to do all now but some possibilities xD

Beaubelle x Jerara:
We should totally do them together. I have to let her plot more this last year of her. And she had been growing a lot as a person so I'm curious how that would go.
Marcos x Gabriella x Gabriel: Gabriel will be dissapointed that he is no captain together with Marcos. But glad he is though. Sometime we can do Gabriel and Marcos together again? Like buddy time and all. Gabriella and Marcos can study together at the start of the year?
Norton x Therese: Perhaps nice? Have to let her interact with friends more XD
Liam x Shane: I can see them not liking eachother. Liam won't like the competetion.
Mazi x Athena: She will be there for here if she needs it.
Derek x Athena: Getting to know the boy of her cousin she will like and she could always use another friend.
Vader x Isabelle: Like this to happen too! They could hang out.

This was all haha bye!!

Okay I'm in.

Sapph x Derek could do something together. Em is one of Sapph's friends, and sapph was an alternate last year so they have a common interest in quidditch.

Kira x Marcos: I really liked this dynamic. Maybe they could do something together again?

Vader x Lily or Ren: Vader is Ava's best friend, so he'll know that she already adores her younger cousins. Perhaps they could interact? Lily is a hufflepuff, so it might be easier for Ren the Gryff to run into him. That could be interesting since Ren is an artist, but super lazy.

Dain x Emily: Emily is a quiet loner, but she's very intelligent. Maybe we can see what happens with her and dain? She's a ravenclaw.

Well ofcourse I'm gonna react with you too. So we can make our list longer. We don't have to do all now but some possibilities xD

Beaubelle x Jerara: We should totally do them together. I have to let her plot more this last year of her. And she had been growing a lot as a person so I'm curious how that would go.
Marcos x Gabriella x Gabriel: Gabriel will be dissapointed that he is no captain together with Marcos. But glad he is though. Sometime we can do Gabriel and Marcos together again? Like buddy time and all. Gabriella and Marcos can study together at the start of the year?
Norton x Therese: Perhaps nice? Have to let her interact with friends more XD
Liam x Shane: I can see them not liking eachother. Liam won't like the competetion.
Mazi x Athena: She will be there for here if she needs it.
Derek x Athena: Getting to know the boy of her cousin she will like and she could always use another friend.
Vader x Isabelle: Like this to happen too! They could hang out.

This was all haha bye!!
Yass Jamie!
Okay so yes to all of this, but we could split it a little better, we could do jerara&beaubelle, Marcos&gabriella, Liam&Shane and Vader&Isabelle now, and do Marocs&Gabriel, Norton&Therese, Mazikeeen&Athena and Derek&Athena after the halloween celebrations?

I can start the jerara and vader topics, if you do the other two?
Okay I'm in.

Sapph x Derek could do something together. Em is one of Sapph's friends, and sapph was an alternate last year so they have a common interest in quidditch.

Kira x Marcos: I really liked this dynamic. Maybe they could do something together again?

Vader x Lily or Ren: Vader is Ava's best friend, so he'll know that she already adores her younger cousins. Perhaps they could interact? Lily is a hufflepuff, so it might be easier for Ren the Gryff to run into him. That could be interesting since Ren is an artist, but super lazy.

Dain x Emily: Emily is a quiet loner, but she's very intelligent. Maybe we can see what happens with her and dain? She's a ravenclaw.

I'd be keen for all of this!
I think Vader and Ren would be easier - just cause gryffindors!

I could start the sapp x derek & marcos x Kira ones, if you could start the other two?

Sounds good to me! Lol

I'd love to do some Amy x Padme or Amy x Daintree rps. I don't mind what we do, Amy just needs to meet more people her age. Just PM me whenever :)

I'd love to do some Amy x Padme or Amy x Daintree rps. I don't mind what we do, Amy just needs to meet more people her age. Just PM me whenever :)

That would be awesome! If you start the Amy x Padme one, I can start the Amy x Daintree one?

Emzies!

We did a thread with Stella and Norton ages ago, and I'd really love for them to become better friends. Stella's in a bit of a rough place at the moment; she just had a bad breakup with her girlfriend, and she's rather lacking in friends at the moment.

I could possibly see Stella as a brief fling for Simon, once she's somewhat over her breakup. Alternatively, I could also see them clashing entertainingly; Stella is very much about learning for the sake of learning, which is kind of incompatible with Simon's competitive outlook.

I would definitely like Maddy and Cyzarine to spend a lot more time together, they've got a great dynamic so far.

I could also see potentially doing some more with Maddy and Vader; while she might be a bit overly bouncy for him, she's very protective of her friends, especially those she sees as shy and vulnerable.

My first year Aegerine I can offer as an enemy to your firsties (and literally everyone else). She's resentful about moving to New Zealand from England (actually, that could also be a potential bonding point with Daintree), and is therefore hostile towards everything. She's smart and rather pretentious, so also tends to think that she's better than everyone, although this is partly to cover up that she's actually very shy.

Emzies!

We did a thread with Stella and Norton ages ago, and I'd really love for them to become better friends. Stella's in a bit of a rough place at the moment; she just had a bad breakup with her girlfriend, and she's rather lacking in friends at the moment.

I could possibly see Stella as a brief fling for Simon, once she's somewhat over her breakup. Alternatively, I could also see them clashing entertainingly; Stella is very much about learning for the sake of learning, which is kind of incompatible with Simon's competitive outlook.

I would definitely like Maddy and Cyzarine to spend a lot more time together, they've got a great dynamic so far.

I could also see potentially doing some more with Maddy and Vader; while she might be a bit overly bouncy for him, she's very protective of her friends, especially those she sees as shy and vulnerable.

My first year Aegerine I can offer as an enemy to your firsties (and literally everyone else). She's resentful about moving to New Zealand from England (actually, that could also be a potential bonding point with Daintree), and is therefore hostile towards everything. She's smart and rather pretentious, so also tends to think that she's better than everyone, although this is partly to cover up that she's actually very shy.

Stella and Norton, I would love to do! Norton's a pretty excitable and friendly person, so I think if he noticed that she wasn't too happy he'd try and cheer her up, at the very least they could just bond over some astronomy. I can start something between them if you'd like?

For Stella and Simon, I think they'd maybe work better as enemies, or at least two people who just don't see eye to eye on things. I think the fact that they're both very studious and would therefore interact a lot would amplify that. If you wanted a short term fling, I can always offer Shane, who's pretty much gonna make his way through most of the upper school. He's a great sort of rebound because he doesn't really want anything serious but I totally get if that wouldn't suit you.

Would for sure enjoy more Maddy and Cyzarine! Would also be happy for another Vader and Maddy interaction. I can start the Maddy and Cyzarine one, if you want to start the other?

Aegerine and Daintree I think would be a good mix, cause bitterness together would be fun. I think it would be interesting to see if they would actually get along or if they would react negatively to each other. For her I can also offer you Aonghas Fergusson, whose a second year, but perhaps given that his audibly from Scotland and she's from England they could bond over being far from home?

Kishen and Vader for one. They're cute.

Also, Derek and Mordred should hang out or something, or practice Quidditch together. Mordred is very serious about the sport and would love a mentor!

Mordred and Aonghas should hang out again. Maybe practice Quidditch?

Jatin and Padme OR Jatin and Daintree: Jatin is very interested in getting to know people from Hufflepuff and Slytherin because his siblings were in those houses. Jatin is a Gryffindor, and he is very excited to learn about magic. He is also very active and wants to learn more about Quidditch.

Lmk! :wub:

I was meaning to start an angsty stargazing topic for Stella soon, so I could make that one for Norton if you're happy with that?

You're right about Simon and Stella; they could be entertaining to see clash. From what I've seen of Shane I don't think he'd be her type, though thanks for the offer :)

Sure, I'll start Maddy and Vader. Where would she be likely to come across him?

Aegerine and Daintree will definitely be fun; I think it'll be interesting to see how they get along. Shall I start that one, and you could start her and Aonghas?

I was meaning to start an angsty stargazing topic for Stella soon, so I could make that one for Norton if you're happy with that?

You're right about Simon and Stella; they could be entertaining to see clash. From what I've seen of Shane I don't think he'd be her type, though thanks for the offer :)

Sure, I'll start Maddy and Vader. Where would she be likely to come across him?

Aegerine and Daintree will definitely be fun; I think it'll be interesting to see how they get along. Shall I start that one, and you could start her and Aonghas?

All of this suits me fine!
I can start something up for Simon and Stella!
Maddy could find Vader anywhere, he's usually about the place taking pictures or studying.

Kishen and Vader for one. They're cute.

Also, Derek and Mordred should hang out or something, or practice Quidditch together. Mordred is very serious about the sport and would love a mentor!

Mordred and Aonghas should hang out again. Maybe practice Quidditch?

Jatin and Padme OR Jatin and Daintree: Jatin is very interested in getting to know people from Hufflepuff and Slytherin because his siblings were in those houses. Jatin is a Gryffindor, and he is very excited to learn about magic. He is also very active and wants to learn more about Quidditch.

Lmk! :wub:
Yes to all of this xD
I could start the one between kishen and vader - more studying?
Would be good to also start the one between derek and Mordred. If you could start Mordred and Aonghas?

As for Jatin, I'd be good with either, we could do one now and then do the other a bit later? I'd prefer to start with Jatin and Daintree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back