Plots for 4 different characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyss Summers

OOC First Name
Mel aka Melissa
Well, these characters are my main characters and I'm running out of ideas with them, so if anyone's interested that would be great. :D

ce61trcwwd8awcd1.jpg

This is Sophie Chevaliar a seventh year prefect at Beauxbatons and I have run out of ideas for her at the moment. She is engaged, and is currently planning the wedding for her and Justin Davis. She needs friends to help her plan her wedding and to have bridesmaids, she wouldn't mind having boys who are friends as Justin most likely won't get jealous. She would prefer people around her age to be her close friends and she wouldn't mind mentoring others that are younger than her. She will need some enemies as well.

kristen%20stewart%20MQ%20perfect%20face.jpg

This is Kay-lanie Lemmon and she is a seventh year prefect at Beauxbatons as well. I adopted her recently and I am not sure what to do with her. She is a fashionable girl and loves fashion, she's not very nice, especially to younger students and the reason she is a prefect is because she acts all innocent. I need some boys to flirt with her but either they break up with her or she breaks up with them, and students to be her friend who are like her and others who hate her.

kristen-kreuk-66.jpg

This is Rosemarie Wilkinson and don't be fooled by her innocent looks. She is a plastic through and through. She hates others that aren't like that, picks on others and wishes that she was a Slytherin with most of the other plastics. She picks on the lepers, and is currently having a battle with Shaylah. She needs enemies, and maybe some more friends that are like her and very fashionable? She especially needs a boyfriend.

01_h.jpg

This is Alyss Summers and she makes Rosemarie look like an innocent tooth fairy who's just wasting her time. She hates others that aren't Slytherin and is a Dark Elite. She's popular and feared by the school, especially the other first years. She's a great dueller, and her deepest heart's desire is to be the next Dark Lady. I need some boys (preferably older) to flirt around with her, and either she or they would break up with the other, it wouldn't go far until maybe she's in her fifth or sixth year. Then she may find true love. She's feeling confused about her emotions as she's older than her year and she will be a teenager and go through puberty faster than them so she will probably turn to boys and lash out a lot at other people. I need people who will be her acquaintance instead of her friends, she doesn't have any friends, just acquaintances and the Dark Elites are close acquaintances. She's worried someone will find out about her father not being a Slytherin and that her mother is a muggle so she acts like a pure-blood instead. I need someone that will be willing to get bashed and seriously hurt that find out about her secret, and maybe in her fifth or sixth year again it gets out.

So, those are all my characters. I hope you like them, and hopefully you'll have some ideas as well, these are just sketched up ideas and I have no idea how to put them in action, this is why I need your help.

Well I have Alana Torelli if you want her. She is in 5th year. She could be Sophie's friend if you want. Or rather Sophie could mentor her or something. She is a bit of a brat as she used to be Homeschooled and then all of a sudden she was thrown into Beauxbatons. She has pretty good English. But like most other students mostly speaks in French. She is hard of trusting, but once you get to know her, she'll most likely spill anything you ask her. She never lies, only exaggerates.

Well, what do you think?

Oops, sorry. I'd forgotten about the Sophie/Olive/Riley topic >< shall post tomorrow.

Elle and Alyss have never RP'ed together. Alone.
Maybe they could. Become better friends and she could be the one who eventually gets it out of her and tells everyone.
She is very like Alyss, but elle is fashionable, and doesn't have a desire to take over te world because she won't live as long as most. But she would help Alyss until she found out she wasn't pureblood.
What do you think?

Teigan: Sophie could be a mentor to her if you like, and maybe Alana could teach her some English as her English is not too good at the moment? Would you like to start or me?

Olivia- Great. :)

Emzies- That sounds like a good idea, but it wouldn't happen to maybe fourth year if that's all right? We could start it straight away, and would you like me to make the topic or would you mind making it?

Ana- I'm not sure, but Rosemarie's celeb play-by is Kristin Kreuk, I claimed her so I don't think it's the same person as Zazuka's.

Ok, so do they already know each other, or do they meet in the thread? I'll make it.

Mel :) <----------- clicky for linky

If you wouldn't mind, could you please make it.
Thanks a lot.

I can rp with your BB student? I don't know been kinda off with Link...

Alyss Summers said:
Teigan: Sophie could be a mentor to her if you like, and maybe Alana could teach her some English as her English is not too good at the moment? Would you like to start or me?

Olivia- Great. :)

Emzies- That sounds like a good idea, but it wouldn't happen to maybe fourth year if that's all right? We could start it straight away, and would you like me to make the topic or would you mind making it?

Ana- I'm not sure, but Rosemarie's celeb play-by is Kristin Kreuk, I claimed her so I don't think it's the same person as Zazuka's.
I calmed her but no one recorded it. It's ok though because I'm going to change Zuka into her adult PB anyway. About the plotage. When Zuka comes back to the castle do you think Rosie and her can have another run-in :D

Sure, what kind of run in were you thinking? And sorry about that by the way...

Thanks Teigan.

Madderz, sure, do you want to start or me?

Emzies- I'll start it asap. Anywhere in particular?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back