Georgina Wallace

lion cub
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Hi everyone, I’ve been on and off HNZ for a long time and I’m sure there are a lot of new faces so if you don’t know me I’m Alexis. If you do know me: Hi! As you know, I’ve been off for a while now because I was working all through lockdown in a really busy environment and generally speaking my anxiety has been at an all time high as one might expect. I’m going to try to come back to HNZ and be here on as regular of a basis as my life will allow. So for now I’m looking for plots. If we had plots before that you want to a) pick up b) adjust or c) abandon I completely understand please feel free to let me know here, DMs or on discord (essie#8608) and we can discuss. These are two new characters I've made to kick things off - I haven't decided if I will be extremely active with older characters yet but if you have one you'd like to plot with don't hesitate to let me know.

4b6f0341f18e48f85b06870c7fe8c673.gif

Marceline Hanna Wallace (neé Toussaint)
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7455546f4f5a316f6b6b6f7062673d3d2d3533383930343032312e313531356336343161626238663162343930393639343434313638322e676966

Georgina Rose Wallace
Marceline is the new wife of a wealthy business man who she met about a year ago while he was still married (oops). She is originally from Brussels, Belgium but because her new husband primarily works out of Australia and New Zealand she packed her life up and moved to New Zealand to take care of her new step-daughter who is to attend HNZ next year. She would be a fairly polarizing figure in the community of mothers and also of people her own age. Outside of her marriage, Marceline is a fairly ambitious person, somewhat clinical, and vain. She is however incredibly involved in charity work - even if it is for status. When she is not trying to better others for her own social gain she does enjoy a very well-planned elegant evening because appearances are everything.

I would love for her to meet some new people. Friends, foes, etc. In the future I do have a few plot ideas I would maybe like to execute but for now please plot her up! She does want to interact with the upper echelon of society and will do a lot to be accepted and to lead a group of people.
Georgina is from Canberra, Australia however it was decided that when her father's new wife moved from Belgium they would both take up residence in New Zealand to get her used to everything there before she begins school at HNZ. She is incredibly spoiled and doesn't know the meaning of the word 'no' but she is still a nice girl who although misguided a lot of the time isn't mean spirited. She's just used to getting everything she wants before she has the opportunity to even want it. Georgina is not leaning towards any particular house as far as preference goes but we'll see how that changes the closer it gets to sorting. She is really having a hard time with her parent's divorcing and her new 'mom' being suddenly around and is maybe acting out a little bit.

She needs friends from before she even moved permanently to New Zealand seeing as she would have travelled here often enough with her parents on their business trips. She also would need new ones. She probably would have people who don't like her too because they don't like that she's spoiled and perhaps a bit high spirited. Please give me anything for her.

Hi Alexis! I’m pretty new to HNZ so I believe this is the first time we’ve met. I’ve got Mirim Park for Georgina. I haven’t written a full bio yet but I have something written for her (Link- it’s my plot post) I think they could possibly have a frenemy to friends (or something like that) relationship depending on where things goes? Also I think both characters could relate in the “acting out” thing? They could possibly have a heart to heart someday.

Welcome back Alexis! Jess S :) (i know there was another one but im fairly new...ish, lol) as for plots... There's Annika Corrins, the last plausible heir for her fathers fortune as both her elder siblings have been disowned. She hasn't been, yet, and is travelling on her daddy's credit card. Shes a bit spoiled, and likes her way. Shes a Korrinov, and theyre a name with some power in the Russian wizarding community. They could be buddies

Hey Alexis, so I will have Amelia Newton for Georgina, sorting her next year. I don't have her 100% developed yet but she is very sweet and kind and I imagine depending on how Georgina acts toward other people, they could be acquaintances or enemies.

I will also sort Sefina Drage the year after. She's more introverted and ambitious. Depending on which houses they get sorted into they could butt heads. (so much up in the air with unsorted students, right?)

Tilly will be a third year by the time Y38 rolls around. She's a beater for the house team and very laid-back/down to earth. She would clash with people who are spoiled, but not sure how much they would interact with the age gap.

Almost all of my adults are living on lower incomes (shopkeeper, professor, writer, potioneers) so I'm not certain in what capacity they would interact with Marceline (youngest is 27) but I am open to ideas.

Georgina x Miriam: I love frenemies plots that could be so much fun. Just constantly unsure of where they stand with each other, back stabbing, pettiness but also genuine kind moments. I live for that. We could have them go on first impressions of each other and just never let that impression down too. Definitely down the line some heart to heart moments would be fun.

Marceline x Annika: They could be such fun friends because at the end of the day Marceline really is a social climber whereas Annika was born into high status but both act fairly similarly being pretty prim and proper. They'd probably go shopping and girls trips together.

Georgina x Amelia: It's hard with unsorted characters to figure out how they're gonna end up for sure. But we could always just see how they interact and go from there? Not everything needs a plan yknow?

Georgina x Sefina: Maybe they know each other from when Georgina visited NZ in her earlier years. Like did idk wizard daycare together? They're friends through parental association perhaps? I'm not sure. Please share some thoughts.

Georgina x Tilly: If the above works for you, it would be similar with Tilly but I do imagine because of their age difference they probably wouldn't have interacted much in their younger years plus with Georgina being incredibly spoiled Tilly would've probably avoided her?

Im totally down :) would they know each other already?

Welcome back Alexis!

I can offer one thing which, might not work, depending on how they interact you know? But I have a future first, born and raised in Auckland, it's only due to magic that he's left the city. His family is not well off at all, living pay check to pay check. He's always had to work for what he's had, his mother always had to work for what they had. She died when he was like 8, she was over stressed and over worked, and so he's always a little resentful of people who don't realise the impact of money or impact of wealth, even if because he's 11 he can't really articulate it. Eugene is the sort of person to give away most of what he has to someone else in need, he rarely gets new things and is very much, i'll use it till its in tatters.

So, I can offer him to Georgina as a possible enemy, depending on how they meet and interact, its possible they'd get along to begin with, but this background of her barely needing to say she wants it to get something and him having to work for everything eventually wearing away any friendship? Eugene is nice, he's a dudebro, he loves his guitar, is the sort of guy who'd give most of his money to someone who needed it more. I think their relationship would depend on how they meet and how they end up interacting and could go either way really.

Let me know if that's something that would interest you.

Hi Alexis,

For Marceline I have two suggestions. Tristan and her could be very interesting I think, though he'd probably flirt with her. But he's a social climber much like she is :p
And I have Rose Holland around her age too, as she's the Minister's daughter it might be someone Marceline would be interested in? She's a very different type of person, but that could be funny maybe?

I also have Louis Alcott as my future firstie. He's an overly confident/arrogant guy and I could see him getting along with Georgina or clashing with her horribly. I think it depends on how they meet.

Georgina x Eugene: I'm definitely up for them starting out as friends then quickly Eugene disliking her. Georgina would think he was a jerk and say something insensitive about how she can't help that her father worked harder than his did because she doesn't know any better and she would feel attacked. As she gets older and becomes a little more sensitive she might realize her response wasn't very polite or nice but she isn't one to apologize for something that happened a long time ago so they'd have missed an opportunity for friendship because of it. That said, if he would've just told her that her being so flippant about money makes him feel uncomfortable because he has none she'd just give him money or buy him whatever he would've needed. This is all over the place sorry.

Marceline x Tristan: She would have no problem with him flirting with her but would remind him that she was married. Them both being social climbers could be fun. An unspoken understanding of what they both have had to do to get ahead.

Marceline x Rose: Rose would very much be a connection that Marcy would want to make because of Rose's mother. Marceline would be pleased to meet her but would be absolutely shocked that she worked at a shop instead of doing something of importance seeing as who her parent is and would try to encourage her to do more when and if they got closer.

Georgina x Louis: I think we should play them out and just see what happens, y or n?

Hey!
I have Elizabella, she is from Auckland. She is realy sweet person and take care with others. Georgina and Elizabella mayby can be best friends and shcool? She is obsed with plants :)

Georgina x Eugene: I'm definitely up for them starting out as friends then quickly Eugene disliking her. Georgina would think he was a jerk and say something insensitive about how she can't help that her father worked harder than his did because she doesn't know any better and she would feel attacked. As she gets older and becomes a little more sensitive she might realize her response wasn't very polite or nice but she isn't one to apologize for something that happened a long time ago so they'd have missed an opportunity for friendship because of it. That said, if he would've just told her that her being so flippant about money makes him feel uncomfortable because he has none she'd just give him money or buy him whatever he would've needed. This is all over the place sorry.

I get what you mean though honestly. he's based in Auckland and due to money and being from a muggle family is kinda super limit on where he can go. They could meet in Auckland though if she was in the city, he would likely be seeking out the magical areas of the city. Or we could wait a bit and they could meet once they get to school? I'm happy with either way tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back