OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
So I made another two new characters for Y38 and since my exams have finished I decided it's about time to release them into HNZ. I've done a couple of RPs with one of them already so I thought it's about time i gave the other one some attention as well.

Dmitri Pieterse

rqpwA4V.gif

Unsorted: Y38
Dmitri is the eldest child of his big family. He is usually mature and has a more gentle personality. He's organised and responsible and likes to joke around with his siblings, maybe even crack a few dad jokes around here and there. Although he is rather confident around his family, he gets a little nervous around people sometimes. He can stand up for himself and others, especially when he thinks that the person has gone too far. He will follow rules that seem sensible to him and disregard the ones that he thinks are unnecessary.

He likes to write things down on his journal: poems, words he likes, thoughts, facts about the world, etc. He also likes to put photos that he takes in his journals. Although Dmitri likes music, he's not very good at any instruments. Most instruments that he's tried to learn had ended up dusty in the attic. But he does like to play the kalimba and he's not a terrible singer. He also doesn't know much about the muggle world, as most of his life, he was homeschooled.

Needs: Friends, supportive people, dislikes, anything really
Others: He would be a good "mom friend", especially if your character is on the wilder type.
Aesthetic
Mirim Park

TUtQaoZ.gif

Unsorted: Y38
Mirim is loud, spontaneous and is very fast-paced. She's basically a kid in her forever rebellious phase. She's blunt and will ask any question that pops up into her mind, even if it's impolite. She's the younger sibling of @Aerin Park, and is the middle child. Mirim craves chaos and constantly wants to prove something, whether to herself or to the world. She's rather academically smart although she doesn't like to be seen that way for personal reasons, but has the tendency to try and teach other people things she knows. She also appears to be a well-behaved kid to older people though, it had become a habit.

She likes animals and likes to have a lot of small critters around her at all times, not wanting to leave them at home or in her room, especially when she gets to go outside. She also likes bugs (especially butterflies), and especially likes to frame them. Mirim likes to skateboard, play the drums and spray paint (graffiti). All three things she learnt from her older sister's friends.

Needs: Friends, fellow pranksters and skateboarders, maybe even bandmates?, dislikes, FRENEMIES, enemies, anything really

Aesthetic

EDIT: If you want to RP w/ my other characters, feel free to PM me :)
-also i wanted to add in their aesthetics-

Last edited:
Hey, i have unsorted Elizabella. Mayby we can met Dmitri Pieterse with Elizabella? She is realy sweet person and she likes herbology.

Hey, i have unsorted Elizabella. Mayby we can met Dmitri Pieterse with Elizabella? She is realy sweet person and she likes herbology.
@Jenna Jusantrea
Hi Maiya! That sounds good! Dmitri also likes herbology and I think their personalities would match each other pretty well. They could definitely meet, do you have anything in mind?

How about Bringstone Vilage? She realy like butterbie ^^

@Jenna Jusantrea Sure! Would you like me to start the thread or would you like to do it?

You can start and send me link please ^_^

Heeeeey!!!!
Well, maybe I'ma bit Late, buuuuuut... I have Parker Reed for you babies, he is sweet and really Musical, but he has trust issues and Can be shy sometimes. He is really down to Earth, but sweet and yeah... He is also like a brother to Maiya's Elizabella. AND, I almost forgot, he is muggle-born and he doesnt like what is going. He Can be friend to both of your babies.

Heeeeey!!!!
Well, maybe I'ma bit Late, buuuuuut... I have Parker Reed for you babies, he is sweet and really Musical, but he has trust issues and Can be shy sometimes. He is really down to Earth, but sweet and yeah... He is also like a brother to Maiya's Elizabella. AND, I almost forgot, he is muggle-born and he doesnt like what is going. He Can be friend to both of your babies.
Hi!! I think my characters would get along well with Parker. I think we could put them together and see what happens. :D I have an Idea for Mirim & Parker, so I could start that thread. If you've got any ideas for Dmitri & Parker, that would be great! :p

Hi!! I think my characters would get along well with Parker. I think we could put them together and see what happens. :D I have an Idea for Mirim & Parker, so I could start that thread. If you've got any ideas for Dmitri & Parker, that would be great! :p
Oh My God!!!! I'm so sorry!!! I forgot that I didn't answer!!!! Well, right now i Don't have any particular ideas, but I will go with the flow and something will come up for sure!!! Then I will write thread to Dmitri&Parker!

Oh My God!!!! I'm so sorry!!! I forgot that I didn't answer!!!! Well, right now i Don't have any particular ideas, but I will go with the flow and something will come up for sure!!! Then I will write thread to Dmitri&Parker!

It's ok! & Sure. I can start the thread for Mirim and Parker soon, take your time with Dmitri & Parker, I'll let you know if I've got more ideas as well.

I am caught in these now, lol. Ideas!

Dmitri/Charlie: Charlie is an upcoming ilvermony student that I may transfer to hnz later if he gets a lot of hnz friends, lol. He's a very sweet boy, not really good at anything, but he likes watching sports and he likes to read and write.

Jordie/Mirim: Jordie is already friends with Aerin. He will absolutely just claim Mirim as a friend and do band things/rebellious nonsense with her and maybe get yelled at by Aerin for it?

@Charlie Helkovaara

For Dmitri & Charlie: I think that these two could potentially be friends. They’d probably meet later on in HNZ or they could meet somewhere in New Zealand if Charlie ever visits NZ.

For Mirim and Jordie: Jordie can claim Mirim any time, though she may be doing the claiming. Mirim has a habit of stealing her sibling’s friends. She’d absolutely do rebellious things, but I don’t think Aerin would yell at them for it, she’d probably yell at them for not including her. 😋

Hey Soho!

Dmitri and Mirim both sound delightful and my firstie for next year, Caleb Thorne, would probably get along with both of them. Caleb is the youngest of three and has been quite lonely with his siblings off at school and is now desperate to make friends now that it’s his turn.

He is very excitable so I can imagine him getting into trouble with Mirim quite quickly, and he would love to hang out with her critters. But he is also very creative and would probably like Dmitri a lot since he probably reminds Caleb of his older sister who is the more serious one in his family.

Would love to rp with either of them! Let me know what you think!

@Poppy Perkins
Hi Kadi!

I definitely agree. Mirim can be a bad influence on anybody, even those who are willing. She'd be incredibly excited to have a partner to stir up trouble with. She'd also probably really appreciate a person who likes critters. (I'm planning to adopt more before Y38 begins) Does Caleb have any plans to adopt a pet before going to Hogwarts?

Dmitri could be good friends with Caleb as well, he'd be really caring and nice if Caleb decided to go to him with a problem. They could also probably hang out and just chill a lot of the time.

I definitely agree. Mirim can be a bad influence on anybody, even those who are willing. She'd be incredibly excited to have a partner to stir up trouble with. She'd also probably really appreciate a person who likes critters. (I'm planning to adopt more before Y38 begins) Does Caleb have any plans to adopt a pet before going to Hogwarts?

Dmitri could be good friends with Caleb as well, he'd be really caring and nice if Caleb decided to go to him with a problem. They could also probably hang out and just chill a lot of the time.
Hey!

Sounds good! And Caleb is probably going to adopt a rat before school, and will probably have it on him at all times. He would make a very good sidekick even though he can want to be the center of attention at times. He's also very nosy and would probably be good for Dmitri to get him out of his shell a bit.

Did you want a thread with either of them before the next year starts?

Hey!

Sounds good! And Caleb is probably going to adopt a rat before school, and will probably have it on him at all times. He would make a very good sidekick even though he can want to be the center of attention at times. He's also very nosy and would probably be good for Dmitri to get him out of his shell a bit.

Did you want a thread with either of them before the next year starts?

That sounds good, I don’t have any ideas as of yet for interactions but I think we could do one before the next year. I’m ok with doing either of them first so maybe, could you start a thread and i’ll reply with whoever i think would fit better, unless you’d like a specific character?

I’m ok with doing either of them first so maybe, could you start a thread and i’ll reply with whoever i think would fit better, unless you’d like a specific character?
That sounds good! I'll send you a link when I start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back