Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Ainsley's memory for people's faces was sketchy at best, and running up and down the school looking for people she had barely glimpsed once or twice was getting exhausting, so she decided to take advantage of lunch to find the recipient of her next rose. She skipped over to the Gryffindor table and started tapping people's shoulders at random, seeking her next target. "Excuse me, are you Lyra Potter? No? Okay, thank you! Excuse me... excuse me, are you Lyra Potter? Do you know where she is?"

Lyra Potter ran in to the great hall. She was running late for lunch because she had spent too long on the Quidditch pitch earlier that morning. She was about to sit down at the Gryffindor table when she heard another girl asking for her. Lyra wasn't sure why someone was asking around for her but she went up to the girl. "I'm Lyra Potter." She said with a smile.
<i></i>

"Oh! Hello!" Ainsley smiled widely, fumbling a little with her basket for a second before finding the pink rose she was looking for, holding it out with its attached note for the girl. "Here's a valentines rose for you!"
Dear Lyra Potter,

Be mine? Sounds lame but it is better than a textbook to the face again.

Signed,
Lanithro Styx

Lyra took the rose and the note from the Hufflepuff girl. She knew the pink color meant crush so she had a feeling it would be from her boyfriend before she opened the note. Lyra laughed out loud as she read the note, knowing their inside joke would seem weird to others. After all, Felix had made his feelings about her boyfriend loud and clear. Lyra looked up at the girl. "Thank you. I hope a few of those roses are for you." she said kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back