Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The fun of delivering roses for the young hufflepuff was figuring out which places she could find everyone and since she still had a few after this rose to deliver she decided she would try the Great Hall. She still didn't know who Evelyn Manning was, and she sincerely hoped someone would answer her without a roll of their eyes or a weird look. If they did, Lavinia just shrugged and moved on with her life. "Hi, is Evelyn Manning here?!" she exclaimed at every table, finally reaching the red and gold one. Maybe, if she could find a sign of life, she could find the girl, too.

Evelyn was on her way to the Great Hall to get some breakfast. She hoped to see Lucas soon, she couldn't wait for his reaction. She was pretty confident if Lucas heard that Evelyn liked him he would drop Zoe and they could be together. Evelyn always like Lucas but just as a friend, but at the Yule Ball this year some feelings appeared while seeing Lucas. He was so handsome in his suit and all puzzelpieces came together. Lucas had hurt her so much, but she could never forget him. And now she knew why, she was in love with him. The blonde took a seat at the table and smiled at the students close to her. Not long after that she heard a voice calling her name. Evelyn looked up and smiled at the girl who was calling her. '' I'm Evelyn! Where can I help you with?'' The blonde was used to people calling her name, since she was a prefect and people asked some questions sometimes. But Evelyn didn't knew this girl.

Lavinia smiled when the right person introduced herself, wow she was pretty and had a kind tone. Great. She wouldn't have to deal with annoying, older people. "Hi Evelyn, I'm Lavinia and this rose is for you," she said, showing the Gryffindor the yellow rose she was holding. "There's a note, too," she added.
Note said:
Dearest Evelyn,
I love you! Happy valentine's day!
Love, Emilia

The blonde waited until the girl said what was on her mind. The girl seemed a bit younger but friendly, so Evelyn waited patiently. The girl introduced herself as Lavinia and had a rose. Evelyn smiled as the girl said it. It was her second rose and the blonde thought it was sweet someone gave it. It was a yellow rose, so it could be from anyone. The blonde took it and smiled. '' Thanks Lavinia!'' the blonde said friendly and took the note. When Evelyn read it she smiled. It was from her cousin Emilia. It was absoluty lovely and Evelyn would thank her later. '' It's from my cousin. Really sweet, which year are you in?'' the blonde asked to the girl.

Lavinia was glad that the older girl was friendly, although even if she hadn't been Lavinia wouldn't have cared much. She just didn't have to argue with her at least. "Sure!" she said, pleased that Evelyn was happy with her rose. "Cool. I‘m in first year," she told her, wondering why she wanted to know or if it was just a general question for small talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back