Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Open after Marijke posts with Chloë

Sully had stretched out over the sofa he'd thrown himself on, legs tossed over Chloë's lap as he tossed the tennis ball up and down in the air. "We should use pet names," he announced to the ceiling, though the comment was directed at Chloë. He'd been hearing Ren use all sorts of things to refer to his girlfriend, and it got Sully thinking he should do the same for Chloë. They were like, the most perfect couple in school after all. Or at least Noel seemed intent on saying as much. Not that Sully disagreed. "But like. Good ones, aye. Like uh..." Sully trailed off to think, starting to grin as he ran through a few potentials. "What about sweet cheeks?" He said, propping himself up on his elbows to look at Chloë. "Baby cakes?" Sully raised an eyebrow, still grinning.

Chloë had been lounging comfortably on the sofa, her elbow resting on the arm rest and her head on her hand as she mindlessly watched the tennis ball go up and down. Which was oddly calming, keeping her mind off of anything she might be a little worried about. Like OWLs and quidditch. "What?" She let out a soft chuckle in response, shifting her gaze from the tennis ball to Sully's face after his sudden anouncement. She was curious what he'd come up with when he mentioned good ones though, especially since some that she had heard other people use were just a little bit cringey. Even if they were expressions of affection. "How many vetoes do I get?" Chloë laughed after his first two suggestions, softly shaking her head as she continued. "Because those two are.. not it."

Sully clicked his tongue, laughing when Chloë asked for veto privileges. "I suppose you can have a few," he said magnanimously, still trying to think up any good terms of endearment. His parents tended to use basic ones like "honey", if they used any at all, and Sully hadn't gotten to see Sia around any of her partners since she left for uni. "What about sugar bear?" he said, tilting his head so he could grin and Chloë, though he did take a moment to check where Chloë's wand was in case he was about to get a face full of jinx for being cheeky. "Oh, or are their like magical ones too? Like uh... Dragon.. Heart." Sully made a face, sure he could think of something better than that. Though it did rather suit Chloë a bit more.

The Gryffindor was all for an new start this year and he would enjoy it. There was no point in looking back, he would look forward and enjoy the two more years he had here. So he made his way to one of his favorites room before the stress of studying and all would begin. He opened the door of the student lounge and spotted some familliar faces. Trying to find an spot his eye fell on the love birds and his best friends. Noel was really happy the two were now an couple, he had put effort into it himself and didn't felt bad at all. Perhaps he had been third wheeling at the latest dance. But Noel wanted to open up to other girls now, he was done with Minnie and ready for something else. He figured he deserved that. He came closer and grinned as he heard what the two were talking about. He tried to sneak up to the two and than put an higher pitched voice. '' Oh Sugar bear!'' He than said as he got the giggles. And went sitting down on an chair close to the two. He thought for an moment about what he had called Minnie. '' Where do you get all this Sully? I'm sure Chloe is very thrilled about this.'' He than said and looked at Chloe with an grin. He than looked at Sully again. '' But for real, you are endgame. I knew you were ment to be.'' He than said, as he could not stop smiling. But for real ment this.

Chloë chuckled when Sully said she could have a few vetoes, although his tone of voice sounded like it was a lot more generous than a few might actually be. At least she'd have some say in it, which was still better than suddenly being called the strangest pet names by her boyfriend. She fondly rolled her eyes at Sully when he mentioned 'sugar bear', taking a second to think about his question when he mentioned magical pet names. "Not sure, my parents mostly use french ones." She responded with a small shrug. Her parents made use of pet names a lot but she couldn't recall them ever using english ones, let alone magic-related ones.

Chloë was about to respond to Sully's self made magical pet name when Noel suddenly joined them, shaking her head when he did. The way he joined them was pretty funny but at the same time she wasn't too sure having their friend piping in was what this conversation needed. "Hey I think it's sweet." She responded perhaps a little bit defensive when Noel asked Sully where he had even gotten the idea. Even if she wasn't a fan of the ones Sully had mentioned so far that didn't mean she didn't appreciate the idea of him trying to come up with something. Because she did. "I mean as long as they're not terrible. Which they mostly have been so far." She added with a soft chuckle, looking at Sully for that last part. Chloë subtly picked up the cushion closest to her on the sofa when Noel started commenting on their relationship. She knew he liked her and Sully being together and it was nice he was supportive of them, but he also seemed to have made it a bit of a habit to mention that whenever he could. "Would you stop being so dramatic." She laughed, chucking the cushion at Noel in one smooth movement.

Sully sat up a little from where he'd slouched again the arm of the couch, intrigued at Chloë's mention of her parents. “Ohh, what French ones? Like…” Sully took a moment to scrunch up his face as he tried to think of any French he knew, “Mon Petite.. Crepe,” he tried before bursting out laughing. “I like that one,” he said with a grin.

He rolled his head along the arm of the sofa as Noel joined them, snorting as he tried to tease them. Sully was just glad Noel didn’t seem so down about being single any more. Though he had to wonder if Noel had just focused all his romantic energy into cheering on his and Chloë's relationship instead. “Hey, these have all been choice,” he said when Chloë called his names terrible, hand over his heart in mock offense. “What’d you suggest then, aye Noel? You seem all romantic and stuff,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows and laughing when Chloë chucked a cushion and Noel.

As he joined the two lovebirds he smiled. As Chloe defended Sully it was sweet, and he just smiled at her. He was just teasing them. He was kind of romantic himself as well he thought of himself, but could not remember using this names with Minnie. But than again he didn't want to think back at that also. '' There were more? My god.'' He than said with an grin. And he grinned as Chloe said they were not that good. '' Did you came up with them yourself Sully? Who told you this?'' He than asked the boy, curious how he came up with this stuff. Sully had an creative brain for sure, he knew but these? He continued grinning as Chloe threw the cushion at him and he took it in his hands after it came to his face. '' Can an friend just be happy for his best friends?'' He than said with an grin, he felt more happy than he had been before, and tried to give his broken heart an place. He put the cushion on his lap and watched to Sully as he called him romantic and all stuff. '' Thanks for the credit bro. I guess I can be romantic yeah.'' He than thought for an moment and tried to forget that he went to Minnie's head of house. If she would find out, it would not even matter anymore. '' I wasn't much of an fan of pet names. But if I would use.. than I would go for.. my love I guess or something. But nothing with sugar in it.'' He than explained to him and stuck out his tongue. He needed to be romantic again he figured if he would open his heart again this year.

Chloë didn't think she had ever heard her parents use anything different than french pet names, but then again they switched between french and english so much at home it would be hard to remember what had been said in which language. "More like mon amour, mon trésor, mon coeur." She responded to Sully's question before letting out a soft chuckle at his self-made french pet name. "You know what? I'm not even mad at that." She smiled, giving a small shrug as she did. It sounded silly, sure, but also a whole lot better than the other things he had come up with so far. That, and they joked around all the time so she didn't see why it couldn't be something that was a little bit funny. Plus everything sounded better in french.

She laughed when Noel realized he had already missed a couple of Sully's other ideas, jokingly sticking her tongue out at Sully for a second when he acted offended. "Obviously you can, I mean we are pretty awesome together." Chloë responded to Noel's remark after she threw the cushion, patting Sully's shin at the last part of her sentence since his legs were still tossed over her lap. She grinned when he called Noel romantic, curious what their friend would come up with. Especially since he always did seem rather passionate about love and all that. "Oh c'mon you can do better than that." She laughed at Noel's answer before turning her head to look at Sully. "Maybe we're giving him too much credit." She joked, although she was happy to see their friend not looking sad within a second of mentioning anything to do with love, crushes or relationships.

Sully just grinned when Chloë ‘corrected’ his French, waving a hand dismissively, though he enjoyed hearing her French accent. It was cute. "I just so happen to be a romantic genius,” Sully said, puffing his chest out for a moment before deflating with a laugh. He didn’t really feel the need to tell Noel he’d gotten the idea from Ren. Besides, Sully like to think he’d infinitely improved the idea anyway, so really it was like an original thought at this point.

Ohh, my love,” Sully cooed, batting his eyelashes at Noel. He was completely unsurprised to hear that was the sort of thing Noel would go for, though when Sully cut his eyes over to Chloë, he couldn’t help but feel that something like that felt a bit too serious for him. “Noel’s the type to be reading out sonnets and stuff I bet. ‘My love’ is totally right up his ally,” Sully said, giving Noel a fond grin and dropping back on the couch to think over a few more options. He’d liked the French route, but he didn’t know if he could remember the right words in another language. “Mon coore…” he tried, waving a hand at the ceiling with a dramatic flourish, glancing at Chloë slyly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back