Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hey everyone :hug:

So as some of you may or may not have noticed my activity has been a bit iffy as of late. Mostly it was because 3/5 nights in the 'school' week I had to go across the city to the other campus of my University for work which lead me to me home pretty late at night, leaving me tired and museless so I would come on HNZ but do nothing but talk in Spam.

Last Wednesday was the last night of work and the feeling of not having to rush for a bus after a long day of lectures was great but with my newfound spare time I realised that I'm currently half way through my team (3/4 through 2nd year) and I have all these deadlines coming up that I haven't had time to look at yet due to work.

So after a scare twice this week (one about an assignment I didn't even know about and another that I did know about but not quite sure on) I've kinda realised that I need to sort my life out. Things have become very hectic with my personal life; with my depression and currently trying to get over a really bad cold after wearing myself out/exhaustion, things have only seemed to double and after crying down the phone 3 times in the space of 30mins tonight to 3 different people about the same things I've come to the decision that I need to take a mini break from HNZ. I haaaaate that I have to do this because I'm usually really good at balancing things in my life but tonight I was pushed a bit too far and I can't do it anymore. I'm sure some of you (especially those I'm currently RPing with) have noticed that I have been a bit slow to replying and doing things in general (maybe posting a class a day late). I've been doing a few here or there when I get the time when really I know I should be doing my work but as you all know..Crackwarts and all that jazz :tut:

To those I'm RPing with, I can't apologise enough. I know I say 'sorry for the late reply etc' when I end up replying but that's not enough, but really I am truely sorry :correct: As for now I'm going to say that RPs will have to be put on hold unless I find the time to spare and reply to them but my muse is pretty low as of late :erm: So this goes for: Jessye, Kaitlyn, Kait, Amanda, Cyndi, Nishma, Katie, Louise & Ava. If the RP calls for it and you want to keep going feel free to god-mod within moderation, I have no objections and to everyone else, I'm so sorry and ask that you will continue to be as patient as you already have been. If you want to stop/cancel the RPs etc let me know and I'm sure we can discuss something :)

I don't want to bore you all with my personal problems, but essays; reports; practicals; seminars; interviews for placement; placement in general (oh yeah, placement is a big thing for anyone who doesn't know, basically I have to find work for my third year of Uni and have to have it sorted in ..5/6 weeks and so far no luck :doh: ); annoying friends; social gatherings & money problems.....ok yeah my life is messed up right now.

Be assured, I'm still going to be on everyday because I can't actually leave this place but I'll pretty much only be on to talk in spam/post classes/GM duties. If I find the time I will answer to RPs so everyone mentioned, don't quite give up on me just yet ;)

I hope you all understand, if you care :tut: , and I'll see you around,
- Pattycakes :hug:

Wow, never realized you were that busy. xD
Well take care and make sure you get things done and take a break while you can so you don't overdo it and stuff! :hug:

As for the big plot we had coming in December we can push it back or cancel it if you need to. ^_^

♥ Jessye

Awh Pat! We understand ^_^ Take care of yourself! :hug:

WIll miss you Pat :hug: take it easy mm'kay? :)

Don't worry one bit, Pat. Anyone who doesn't understand can take it up with me :arr: :p

In the grand scheme of things, RPs are really not that important. Enjoy your break, and good luck with placement.

waterboy_2.jpg

:hug:
If you need to chat/vent , you know how to reach me ;)
Take care m'dear and don't you worry about our rp.

Take as long as you need Pat. We'll all be here for you. :p

Aww, Pat! :hug:
Hope everything turns out well, and don't worry about things here! ♥

Don't worry one bit about our RP's as I too have my school starting on monday and things will be getting pretty hectic from there on.

Best of Luck on sorting everything out :D

So just gunna mention that I'm back on the RPing boat :frantics:

Everyone has a reply from me again and I thank you all for being patient with me while I get things sorted. Uni work has gone down quite a bit and I only have one week left with one piece of work to do and two tests before my 3 week 'revision' break before exams. So yeah around that time I'll be focusing on revising but I should be on top of RPs with any luck :D

So thanks again everyone and to all I was RPing with, if you want to continue our RPs let me know or if you wanna go somewhere new that's fine, just let me know :D

- Pat ¢¾

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back