Our Political Party

McMaster University and The University of Western Ontario. Although York is the only one which I've done extensive research on. All I know about the other two is where in Ontario they are and that they offer Astronomy doctorate programs.

Hamilton is grimey mannn. York is probably the best, because it is in Toronto... :)

Ford can transfer to Native studies and then come to Trent. :lol: Hahahah, Joking, joking.. 8-}

I'm not sure what Native Studies even is. :blink:

Besides astro is totally the best thing ever, there's no way I'd switch. (knock on wood.)

*dies*

The study of Native culture, beliefs, history, religion, writings, theatre, language, etc...

We have a real tepee on campus and it is really cool. It is nice with a fire for women's gatherings. :D

Haha I totally visited that Tipi during my summer exchange a year ago......haha we had a very interesting tour....

I have decide to revive the forum....because it came up in spam and we're cool like that

Another policy of ours: Our national anthem will be Knights of Cydonia by Muse.

Courtney Potter said:
I will be the Prime Minister of the world one day.
We just need followers!
I'll be a follower, Courtney :lol: :ph43r:

Okay.... so I have to say how I find it oober awesome how this thread was brought into Intelligible Discussions :p

It did sort of start of intelligible.

I think it all went downhill either after legalising public nudity or Courtney being a vampire...

Alright, this if for our political party that we decided to make the other day. Here's some ideas for it:

1. Legalized public nudity (No, but lower censorship too more reasonable standards)
2. F*CK WAR (agrees)
3. Free Education (agrees, though if you can't pay for it you should do community service)
4. Environmentally Friendly (Agrees)
5. Socialized Healthcare (I think this should be aged, children and elderly should get it but adults should pay for healthcare (only fair))
6. Gay and straight marriage are constitutionally equal (Agrees)
7. Pro-Choice (Agrees)
8. Courtney is a vampire (when did that happen?)

because she is a vampire. She sparkles, too. Didn't you know?

I'm right-wing. I disagree with the free education point but I'm happy to go with points 2, 4, 6 and 7. 1 would be scary (then again I'm used to seeing people walk around in only shorts...that's just going one step further, haha) and 8 is, as I've said, simply a fact. ;)

1. This is still here? Woah, rockin'

2. Courtney is a vampire! She might deny it if you ask her (or not, it depends...), but she is![/i]

Violet Bellamy said:
I'm right-wing. I disagree with the free education point but I'm happy to go with points 2, 4, 6 and 7. 1 would be scary (then again I'm used to seeing people walk around in only shorts...that's just going one step further, haha) and 8 is, as I've said, simply a fact. ;)
So because a person was born into a certain family and can't afford education they don't get one.
By that logic I wouldn't be educated at all.

Edit to add: Wow, I was such a n00b back then. >_<

Professor Nicolas King said:
Violet Bellamy said:
So because a person was born into a certain family and can't afford education they don't get one.
By that logic I wouldn't be educated at all.

Edit to add: Wow, I was such a n00b back then. >_<
Wow, you lurk A LOT. Away with ye! <_<

Okay, maybe that's not true. I was thinking of it more in the terms of "university should be free", meaning the taxpayers have to pay even more and the degree you get means less because anybody can do it. :r:

Primary and high school, I am not averse to that being free. It's the higher education I'm thinking of, even though that's bloody expensive. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back