Our Political Party

Courtney Potter said:
What are you like 8? =))
According to Kaela, I'm about two. :oy:

Ford Harkonnen said:
Courtney Potter said:
What are you like 8?  =))
According to Kaela, I'm about two. :oy:
which is good, ever played brain age ;-) ?

Professor Nicolas King said:
Courtney Potter said:
You guys started this without moi?

*shakes head*

Is Awesome Party seriously the best you could come up with?

says the girl who thinks farting and poo is funny... ooookay :p
They are funny, though....

Heh, heh...fart....

Courtney Potter said:

*shakes head*

Which would make me about 12...

still not 8 :ph43r:

AND, Ford is only 2...... ;-)

Courtney Potter said:
Courtney Potter said:

*shakes head*

What are you like 8?   =))
Which would make me about 12...

still not 8 :ph43r:

AND, Ford is only 2...... ;-)
no more 8 then 12, most 12 year oldds are getting out of that stage by that age now... its still funny, but not as...

Courtney Potter said:
This weekend I tried the Rock Paper Scissors part of Brain Age.... :wacko:
awww did u die?

erm is a political party and its platform, as the title says....

My brain age was 70....Stupid Crap. That game is so dumb. Rock Paper scissors cannot determine how old a brain is. Grrr.

So, uh, we're the awesome party then? Since we are all 8 and under.

:lol: :lol: =)) =)) brain age 70!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

NOT FUNNY NICK! IT WOULDN'T REGISTER MY VOICE, SO I HAD TO SAY THE WORD LIKE 500 TIMES!

Definitely not accurate... @-)

Anyways, my friend got 80.... :))

Okay if you become a political party, can I be your friendly opposition???? I promise I won't throw eggs at your houses.......maybe only at all the legal naked people....lol

So this party is UBER Liberal, and yours is going to be... Conservative?

Chyeah.

So who is all part of 'The Awesome Party'?...Maybe we can come up with a new name...

Kaela and I are totally looking for grad schools in Canada. w00t!

Oh my gosh, YES! Come to Trent! EVvn though it is mainly undergrad, there are some awesome programs!

Only University to have a Native Studies PHD here!

:D

When do you crazy cats graduate?

Alas! They do not have an astronomy program. So, it's not on the list. York University is on there, that's the only name I know. Kaela's done more of the looking ( :-0 ) than I. So, she knows more of them...

The two of us will be graduating (hopefully) in spring of '09... :-B

Jeeze, I'm graduating in '10....

I am thinking about applying for masters in psychology or psychiatry...if not then masters in speech pathology.... I'll probably look to University of Toronto or something if I don't get accepted back at Trent.

We do have physics graduate programs, they are just connected with Queens University.. :-B

York is sh1t. They are all like "I need to put 500 layers of makeup on at 6 am to get to class and look perfect." Barf.

Ford Harkonnen said:
Alas! They do not have an astronomy program. So, it's not on the list. York University is on there, that's the only name I know. Kaela's done more of the looking ( :-0 ) than I. So, she knows more of them...

The two of us will be graduating (hopefully) in spring of '09... :-B
Emphasis on the hopefully as for graduating. @-)

So yeah, I was definitely looking into some grad schools in Canada, and York is looking to be the best choice for Steve, as they not only have Astronomy, but they do research in the areas that he is interested in.

Not so sure about me. Right now my major is English on the pre-education track. This gets you not only a BA in English, but certification to teach in Ohio. The problem here is that the requirements to teach are different in every state, and I have no idea what they would be in Canada. I suppose Bruin could answer me that. But yeah, I have to look into that, as I was hoping not to go to grad school.

Also, it costs 3x more for international students to go to York vs Canadian citizens. :-0 Which is actually close to how much I'm paying per quarter now. But oh well.

So, yay for hopefully moving to Canada!

Canada is a PARTAY! :lol:

Which other schools did you look at Kaela? Hehehe, I got into York, but decided not to go. :cool:

Annnd ouch to the international student prices. Eeek. @-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back