Opaleye Assault IV

(Just ignore...)

(((Yikes, normally the beaters hit the bludgers with our bats...and last time I checked Sam was carrying the quaffle and hadn't thrown/shot it yet. Are we to assume that you went and hammered it out of her hands with your bat??? If so, then kudos to you, but I'll be interested to see if Sam liked it that much!!!)

((Hahah, crap! I'll edit that. I completely zoned out while posting that last and didn't even re read it afterwards. I'll fix it! =)) ))

Zoe just realised what was happening, then went to try and interecept Lily and Sam from tackling Kale, hopefully the speed from her Scarlet Streak would enable her to prevent them from doing their plan.

(I'm guessing that what I'm doing makes sense with everyone else??)

(Last time I checked Sam had the quaffle but for some reason decided to fly directly at Kale, one of her opponents. Lily, instead of getting open for a pass, also decided to fly directly at Kale. Estrella, meanwhile, being the good keeper that she is appears to be hanging back in her team's end to defend her hoops.

Zoe went out of position and is now streaking back into the play, Kale is swinging his beater's bat madly, even though there are no bludgers in the game (perhaps trying to beat off the girls who keep flying at him), and I, am trying to be clever, but sucking big time on my crappy house broom...so.......... I'm going to god mod everyone just for fun)

Lily, Sam, Kale and Zoe all should have zigged instead of zagged had a horrible mid air collision and all plummeted to the ground below, barely regaining control of their respective brooms in time to prevent any serious injury. Bruin looked at Estrella and then flew over to the huddled mass of limbs and laughter. "Uh, nice everyone...reminds me of the demolition derby's my parent's used to take me to. Perhaps we should just talk about how this Quidditch game works before someone gets hurt."

((okay was that what really happened? if so...))

Estrella almost fell off her own broom herself, clutching her stomach as she roared in laughter.

((wait a minute... are bruin and myself the only second years on this team? :blink: ))

Sam, also, was roraing with laughter, though she was sitting up, clutching her stomach and kicking the ground with her heels.

{{BUAHAHA! The world is being overtaken by 1ST YEARS!!!!!!}}

Kale's extreme case of ADD and overactive imagination had begin to kick in the last couple of minues. Therefore, as the girls came coming for him...he was too busy in his own little world and came crashing down to the ground with the others. Kale cursed louder, his eyes wider than ever, "HOLY SH-!" he screamed. Kale's cheeks began to feel extremely warm, appearing to be almost as bright red as Zoe-Hopes hair...he looked around clumsily at the others, "You know what I just noticed...I didn't even need this bat." he let out a goofy laugh and dusted his dirty clothing off. "Is everyone okay?" he asked his teammates barely holding back laugher of what had just taken place.

(Sorry, I haven't been on much the past couple of days.. :( )

(((OOC - It appears that we only have 6 active members, a situation that I thin the Valkryies also find themselves in. I am proposing a 6 vs. 6 game (probably only one beater per team...don't worry Kale, it can be you and I'll move to chaser if you like). However, we need to figure out a time when all 12 players could be online simultaneously for about an hour over the next two or three weeks. Could you indicate your typical best times, for examply certain times of day that are usually good and both days that are good and days that aren't.

If you could post something like the following it might help narrow things down to a coupld of proposed game times/dates.

Bruin is typically available in the evenings, except Wednesdays, between 8 PM and midnight EST. Weekends are hit and miss throughout the day.)))

((On weekdays I'm on much more opposed to weekends. I try to make it on whenever I can on weekends...generally, I'm on around the hours from 3 - 10 on weekdays. It may be tougher for me to get on though because I'm starting another show soon. But really, like you, it's a hit and miss with me on weekends. I'm cool with whatever.))

Lily was shocked when she suddenly plummeted to the ground in a heap with Kale, Sam and Zoe. She laughed so hard that she was crying.

"What - on - earth - was - that!?!?!?" she exclaimed between fits of laughter.

(((okay, I am around most evenings, but if we can hold out until the week of the 17th, then I will be around pretty much anytime. Winter break starts. :D Only time I am not around for sure is Wednesday nights up to Christmas. I have church.)))

((I can get on most evenings, but at scattered times due to work. I'm off the rest of this week. This weekend I can be on at practically any time...))

(((I'm not sure about my schedual, because next thursday and wed. I have exams, and sometimes in 2 weeks i have exams, and i need study time :()))

{{ooc: URK. This isn't exactly the best time for me - at all. Finals are in a week and a half, and I'm way behind on two reports, homework, and studying - plus lacrosse conditioning on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Yoga on tuesdays, mass on Sundays.
Weekends are always good as long as I get my work done, except next weekend, I have tutoring two hours Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday. After finals, I'm pretty much free, but, otherwise...splat.
Weekdays? Oooohhh....hm.
I think Bruin's schedule is great for me (except I'm mountain time). I can't stay up that late though. Maybe up til 9:30, if I can persuade my Mum.}}

(( maybe we can talk Alicia and the Valkryies into a game over the break or early in the new year. Sometime between boxing day and early January in RL when everything settles down and before it ramps back up again))

((I'm pretty much free the week of Christmas, if that helps any :p ))

(((that would be amazing. any time starting next week until the end of january is pretty much a good chance for me to be around.)))

(Practice, Schmactise... how does Thursday December 27th or Saturday December 29th work for people for the game?)

Lily laughed at Bruin's attempt to thow the quaffle at Zoe-Hope. She knew their seekers skills and figured that she would get their captain back with authority. :D

(((Thursday the 27th works best for me. I have plans to be gone on the 29th)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back