Opaleye Assault III

Estrella hovered by her hoop, watching the plays with wary eyes. She did not want to let the Quaffle in at any time. She couldn't slip up any longer.

((ok I have no idea who's on my team.))

Murtagh caught the quaffle at the tip of his fingers and flew quickly down the field hopping that his other chasers would follow.

(((estrella: i know rose and I are... there is one other, but idk who?)))

Kendall saw rose coming straight at her, but didn't move away. at the last second, rose flew up to avoid her and passed the ball off the murtagh, who then shot off down the field with the quaffle...

she then shot off after him, hoping to catch him and keep him from taking a shot on estrella...

"oh.. i nearly forgot..." kendall said to herself before turning around.. "ZOE" she yelled over her shoulder, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she continued to yell, and then turned back around, darting after murtagh..

(((I'm the other one!!! Just haven't really been online to play much with school. Trying to be better though!!)))
Lily took off after Murtaugh, hoping to get a chance to intercept the quaffle.

(((Ok, now I'm lost, who's on my team?)))

Rose dived up and looked at what was going on. She saw everyone trailing Murtagh so she decided to block the other chasers on his team ((which are??)) just in case he decided to pass it to them.

Kendall Whiteford said:
"oh.. i nearly forgot..." kendall said to herself before turning around.. "ZOE" she yelled over her shoulder, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she continued to yell, and then turned back around, darting after murtagh..
(((My characters birthday is on our haloween sorry i should have let everyone know that. but thanks anyway :)) )))

Zoe flew around waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Murtagh noticed that Zoe had flown around and in front of him so he threw it at her hoping she would catch it though it looked a little low.

Zoe caught the quaffle and made a break for the hoops, she flew as fast as she could on her broom to the rings, and made a shot on Estrella, (((She is on the other team right?)))

Lily took off after Zoe in hopes of finding a way of intercepting the quaffle from her before she had a chance to shoot.

(((I think you are going the right way Zoe, but don't quote me on that! lol)))

((Yeah))

Estrella caught the Quaffle with the tips of her fingers just before it came to the hoop, and she threw it to Kendall, very protective of the hoops as a keeper. She wasn't going to let anything slip by easily.

Kendall caught the quaffle and darted off towards the opposite end of the field, tucking the ball into her chest..

Lily quickly took off in the opposite direction, following Kendall, waiting to see if she could assist.

After Estrella caught the quaffle, and passed it to Kendall, Zoe flew trying to get the ball from her, and missed Kendall completely.

Bruin watched as the three girls approached his hoops. He had made a nice save on his first attempt, but didn't like his chances against two chasers bearing down on him. He hovered out in front of the centre hoop, trying to guage whether Kendall would shoot or pass to Lily. Zoe was trying to help out on defense, but it didn't look like she would get there in time.

After Estrella passed the quaffle Murtagh flew quickly down the pitch urging his firebolt to go faster. So that he could follow the other teams chasers.

((Sorry I haven't posted! School homecoming week, you know how that goes...))

Rose was almost knocked off her broom by the rush of Kendall, Lily and Murtagh. She gripped onto her Firebolt by her knees and pointed it vertically upward where she shot up. She leveled herself and looked down to see what was happening. She decided to try to fly in Murtagh's way hoping to stop him from taking the Quaffle from Kendall or Lily. She shot down in his direction as fast as she could and before crashing into him, she circled around him lots of times to slow down her momentum, as well as confuse him.

Kendall sped forwards, noticing that zoe and murtagh were not far behind.. she immediately faced the hoops and noticed that the one nearest her was guarded, so she threw a hard pass to lily, who was wide open on the opposite side...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back