OOC Superlatives: Results Discussion

Vanessa Parker said:
Congratulations, to all you winners. I didn't win anything, but that's alright with me. :)

Seriously, though. I didn't expect to be nominated at all. And I thank the person who nominated me for most awesome, because that made my day.
I know nominations are kind of secret, but I did nominate you for quite a few things :)

How did I get most rebellious??? I really don't understand. xD

Rue Undersee said:
Vanessa Parker said:
Congratulations, to all you winners. I didn't win anything, but that's alright with me. :)

Seriously, though. I didn't expect to be nominated at all. And I thank the person who nominated me for most awesome, because that made my day.
I know nominations are kind of secret, but I did nominate you for quite a few things :)
Thanks Claire. :wub:

Rue Undersee said:
Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling said:
Nick, you bastard, you promised I wouldn't win Most Clutsy if I called you Ni-sama!!!
<i>
</i>
Tehe, seeing as it was your birthday, you should be able to steal Nickles' award from him ^_^
False.
We all have birthdays. And it was KR's birthday several days before posts were even counted. So it's not like it was her birthday the day of the awards.

Besides: The site hath spoken. :r

Words can not express how disappoint I am that I did not win Biggest Procrastinator all to myself.

Also, Most Likely to Invent Something? WHAT.

Still, excellent work, everyone. I'm sorry I wasn't more help with the Superlatives. :(

I love how I got most likely to be online while during most of the Supers I was gone for two weeks xD But I love that I remain to have it and biggest spam user :wub: Also second year getting most likely to meet 'Everyone' very happy ^_^

I was surprised that I was voted "Funniest." Thank you to everyone who helped make the Superlatives happen!

Estrella Styx said:
I was surprised that I was voted "Funniest."
As was I. :r

I was surprised that I got voted most likely to take over the world. :)

Rue Undersee said:
I was surprised you won most awesome ^_^
False.
But nice try with using my own jab against me. ;)

In fact, my award was pretty much the least surprising. :r I should whip out every previous most awesome I've had just to prove it. ;)

Nicolas King said:
I should whip out every previous most awesome I've had just to prove it. ;)
Yeah, all one of them? :r xD

Nah, you deserve it :hug:

Rue Undersee said:
Nicolas King said:
I should whip out every previous most awesome I've had just to prove it. ;)
Yeah, all one of them? :r xD
Threeeeeeeeeee. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back