OOC Superlatives: Results Discussion

BallotBox

(You can read the results in this topic)

What did you think of the awards?
What superlatives did you expect to win? What were your reactions to who won what?

And once more: Congratulations to the various winners! :D

I kinda already knew the winners... :r But congrats to them all! :woot:
But two years in a roll, I have won the character and most dedicated roleplayer. ^_^ I try my best to roleplay, even in not so light situations. xD
So, thanks again, and Nick, you are welcome with the help I gave you! ^_^ It was my pleasure to be of service. =))

I had an idea of which Awards I would win. Though the awards were nice and I think they were pretty fair. :)

Hamza Khalid said:
I had an idea of which Awards I would win. Though the awards were nice and I think they were pretty fair. :)
I disagree about most computer savvy for you. ;) :p

Nicolas King said:
Hamza Khalid said:
I disagree about most computer savvy for you. ;) :p
I was almost certain with I would get the noob award, although the computer savvy award did catch me by surprise. :p Though I am computer savvy. :p

Yes! I won an award! I was hoping to win it, but I wasn't sure if I would :p

Now when do I ask the most questions? :r

Selwin Snape said:
Though I am computer savvy. :p
Perhaps.

Claire: Congratulations! ;)

Maddiie: =)) Excellent.

Hah, I knew I will won the Biggest Shouty User xD but I don't expect to be the Most Dramatic :cry: That is so uncool even my little brother thinks I deserved to be the Most Dramatic.

Congratulations to everyone else. :)

Hammy? New nickname for me? xD

Yus! I won an award! Hehe!

Congratulations to everyone!

Woot! The people I nominated won most of the awards and congrats to everyone! I'm excited that I won one, the one I was hoping to win, most likely to take over the world... And I think everyone's fit, especially Zach's as well. :)

Wow. Most famished, huh? Is that supposed to be a hint?! =))

I tried so hard to vote in everything, but I think I made it through like, seven before mum booted me offline. I have to say you all voted well ('cept mine. I mean honestly.. famished? I can't think of when I mention how hungry I am, not at all :r )

Anywho. I'll skip the acceptance speech and :hug: you all instead x

Don't believe I actually got some! :o

I ddin't win, but I'm surprised (not sure wether or not to be flattered) that I was even nominated! (Most likely to ask questions) And I have a question. Who nominated me???

I'm overjoyed that I got Dirtiest Mind, again. :D I hope to stand a chance at winning it, next time ^_^
(If it wasn't for this massive hangover, I'd say something innuendoish, but it's quite hard.)

Hiria HallButcher said:
Who nominated me???
That information is private.
Just like nobody will find out who voted for who. :)
Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling said:
Nick, you bastard, you promised I wouldn't win Most Clutsy if I called you Ni-sama!!!
<i>
</i>
Nooo, I promised I wouldn't nominate or vote for you for that. ;)
And you can't say that I did. :)
*ish a man of his word*

Congrats to all the winners :D
And thanks to whoever voted for me :)

I'll try my best not to ground anyone :r

Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling said:
Nick, you bastard, you promised I wouldn't win Most Clutsy if I called you Ni-sama!!!
<i>
</i>
Tehe, seeing as it was your birthday, you should be able to steal Nickles' award from him ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back