One year.

"Oh they are just the cats meow," Nina said with a small giggle.

Harri laughed "Whats so bad about them then?" she asked.

"We don't get along all that much, and I know what you are going to say, all parents and children fight, but we just have a lot of problems so I live with my Grandma now," Nina said shyly.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to intrude," Harri said embaressed, "Do you like living with your grandma?" she asked trying to change the subject.

"No need to appologize," Nina said now embaressed of her family. Then nodded and said, "Yeah she is great."

Harri smiled "Well thats alright then!" she said, "Do you have any like cousins or aunties and uncles that your close too?" she asked, hopeing she didn't seem nosey.

"Not really, they all live in Germany," Nina said with a small shrug, she did speak to her older cousin once in a while, because they were really close and he went to Durmstrang. Nina found out only last year that he was adopted into the family because his parents were really close friends of her aunts and uncles.

"Ahh that could make things tricky," Harri said nodding, "So are both of your parents German?" she asked.

Nina shook her head and said, "No just my dad, my mom is french but moved to Germany when she was little."

"Wow! Thats quite a mix," Harri said, "Have you been to France before?" she asked

Nina nodded her head with a smile and said, "Yeah I went there last summer, it was beautiful. Have you ever been to France?"

Harri nodded "Yeah I went skiing there!" she siad happily "It's lovely isn't it, though I'm not fond of the traditionals. I mean who ever thought of eating frogs legs!" she said laughing and shaking her head.

"Oh those are okay, the idea is just hard to get over, it really tastes like chicken," Nina said with a small smile.

"Eww no!" Harri said cringing "People always say that but...." she said shaking her head, "I mean why would you eat it out of choice? For a dare fair enough but other whys?" she said shaking her head and laughing.

"Well it wasn't out of choice really, I was at my Uncle's and Aunt's summer house in France and they made me try it," Nina said with a small laugh at Harri's expression.

"Not nice," Harri said shaking her head "So what are the finer foods of France?" she asked laughing.

Nina decided she would have a little fun and name all the gross ones she knew, "Cows toungue, snails and ermmm bread." Nina giggled a little at this.

"Cows toungue? Are you joking?" Harri asked wide eyed in shock "Thats just....wrong," she siad laughing, "Mmmm bread," she siad grinning.

[Cows toungue is actually good :p...wow this coming from a vegitarian :p]

Nina giggled once more and said, "Oh yes you should try it you cna taste all the little taste buds yumm yumm."

(( :huh: Why would a vegetarian eat cows tounge?!?!? :lol: hahahaha, but seriously? Cows tounge?))

"Eww gross!" Harri said "You can taste the taste buds? Thats nasty," she siad a shiver running up her spine "So basically its like snogging a cow?" she asked laughing.

[Yeah its actually really good, its one of those things i miss :p... you can't taste the taste buds or anything it is really vinegary and soft but its good :p]

"I've never had it, your reaction is priceless though," Nina said with a hearty laugh.

((No! It sounds too gross! I could never eat it! Does it actually look like just a toungue?))

Harri shook her head "And please say your not planning too!" she said laughing, "Because then I will have to official tell everyone that Nina Patrokov snogged a cow....and liked it!" she said grinning mischiviously

[A little bit...]

Nina giggled and said, "No I'm not, hopefully Vik doesn't trick me into anything this summer."

Harri laughed "Did you like it before you found out what it was?" she asked curiously.

"Silly girl, I said I was kidding, I've never had it before," Nina giggled as she said this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back