One year.

"No I can't make Alex give up any dances with you," Harri said laughing, "Not even one," she said shaking her head.

"Oh come on, you know you want to, maybe there will be some cute boys there, I know you have Kevin but maybe just some eye candy," Nina said with a wink, this wasn't what she believed but she wanted Harri to join her.

Harri laughed and shook her head "I doubt it!" she said, "I might pop in, I mean I have a dress that needs wearing..." she said feeling slightly persuaded by the idea "But then comes the down part. I can't go on my own, there'l be all couples," she siad changing her mind instantly.

"Nope, most of the Durmstrang boys don't have any dates, well except for Cameron but he has a girlfriend here," Nina said with a convincing smile.

"Yeah but..." Harri said, not knowing how to finish, "They probably won't be going!" she finished lamely, "And it'll be embaressing on my own!" she siad sighing.

Nina shook her head and said, "I think Headmistress Powell is making them go, seeing as they didn't go to the Halloween Festivities and you know, its an honour to be here." Nina smiled convincingly.

Harri smiled "Okay! I'm going to go!" she said firmly, "I don't care being on my own!" she said laughing "I'm sure other people will be going on their own so I'll just have to dance with them!" she siad laughing.

Nina smiled brightly and said excitedly, "Oh yaye! You should get ready with Asher and I, it'll be so much fun!"

Harri grinned "Yeah it would! One problem though, I doubt I'll be allowed in the Hs tents and you can't come in the Gryffindor common room!" she siad laughing.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you aren't allowed in our tents... Hmm you don't happen to have a ghost living in the washroom here do you?" Nina asked curiously.

Harri shook her head "I don't think so!" she said, "Why?" she asked.

"We have a ghost in ours, apparently she died there, not exactly sure, no one goes there except the odd first year that don't know," Nina said with a small shrugg.

"Not good," Harri said laughing at the thought of an unsuspecting first year enetering, "Well shall we meet up before we actually go in?" she asked "Oh no, you'll enter with Alex won't you? I'll have to grab someone," she trailed off thinking about who to walk in with, before deciding she'd either go in on her own or with Zuka.

Nina laughed with Harri and said, "Why don't we get ready together then head down, I of course will have to enter with Alex." Nina laughed out of her nerves, she was afraid to mess something up completly.

Harri nodded "Sounds good!" she said, "Looking forwards to going with Alex?" she asked.

Nina nodded and smiled brightly, "Of course I am, are you looking foward to seeing Kevin over the holidays?" Nina asked even though she knew she would be.

Harri grinned "Of course!" she siad "Can you imagine being away from Alex for the whole of this term? and only seeing him int he holidays? You'd be excited to!" she said laughing.

Nina shuddered at the thought of not being able to see Alex everyday, summers were tough enough. "I know what you mean, I thought you would be," Nina said with a bright smile.

Harri grinned "And it's Caysi's birthday!" she said "And I'm going to get to meet my cousins girlfriend!" she said "So it should be an eventful holidays!" she said grinning.

"Wow that should be a lot of fun, promise you wont have too much fun without me," Nina joked.

Harri laughed "I can promise nothing!" she said grinning, "So what are you doing for the holidays? Anything exciting?" she asked, she rememberd asking before but couldn't quite remember what it was Nina had said.

"I'm still unsure, it really depends on Alex, but you don't need to tell him that," Nina said with a nervous smile.

Harri nodded "Secrets safe with me!" she said, "So you might be staying here? Or you could take him home to meet your family!" she suggested.

"I might go back to Scotland with Asher and Noah, if I do hopefully Alex comes with, I really don't want to be away from him over the holidays, and I would invite him home but my family is a little confusing and I don't really think Alex needs to worry about anyone elses family problems," Nina said with a slight blush, she hadn't really thought of that, it would be the best if her family was normal, but she knew her dad would basically castrate Alex and her mom would be all over him.

"ahh that will be good!" Harri said nodding, "Oh I'm sure your family are cool!" she said laughing, then shuddering at the thought of herself introducing Kevin to her family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back