One year.

Nina shook her head and giggled then said, "Goodness me, no."

Harri laughed "You prefere your man in tux then?" she said grinning and laughing.

Nina laughed and said goofily, "Oooh yeah."

Harri grinned "Me too," she said "Muggle born thing I guess," she siad laughing.

Nina nodded in agreeance and laughed a little.

"Have you been to the yule ball with Alex before?" Harri asked.

"No, this is actually the first year Scotland will be having a ball." Nina said with a smile.

"really?" Harri said suprised "I though everyone had one every year!" she shrugged, "Well then this ones going to be ultra special!" she said happily, she did slightly wish she could go but she couldn't go alone so she dismissed the thought.

Nina nodded proudly, she was glad that she got to start the cerimonies well except for the dancing thing, she wasn't a dancer that was obvious, singing was her calling.

"Getting the first dance will be great won't it?" Harri said "Everyone will be watching you!" she added grinning.

"Hopefully, I mean, I'm not much of a dancer, maybe Hilary will be so bad that they wont look at me," Nina sugested as a joke, she had heard that Hilary took dance but wasn't sure.

Harri laughed "no, I think Hilarys quite a good dancer," she said though she had no way of knowing this, "Have you been practising?" she asked.

"Oh darn," Nina said with a fake pout then smiled normally."No but Alex told me he has," Nina chuckled a little at this she thought it was sort of cute that he said that.

Harri couldn't help but laugh at this revelation "Sorry sorry, just imagining Alex dancing on his own," she said trying to keep a straight face before laughing again, afer about 5 minutes she calmed down, she cleared her throat and said "No really thats very sweet," in a buissness like tone before a grin reappered on her face.

Nina chuckled and said, "Yeah I know, but I think it was kinda cute that he felt the need to share that with me while asking me to the ball." Nina put on a goofy grin after she said this she was restraining laughter but it wasn't working all that well.

Harri nodded trying to stop herself laughing, "Yeah it is, very," she said, though she was speaking the truth she couldn't help but explode into a fresh set of giggles. She was glad it had been Nina who had found her out here, she had done a great job of cheering her up!

Nina laughed with Harri who was also unable to keep her laughter in.

Harri regained herself after her recent laughter attack and cleared her throat "Well you better get practising else Alex will out dance you!" she said restraining the laughter with a grin.

"Oh my, now that would be terrifying," Nina said with a restrained giggle then she took deep breaths in and out to calm her self down.

Harri gave a little restrianed giggle, "So what kind of dance will you be dancing?" she asked curious, would everyone have to know the same dance?

"Not exactly sure, though I know its pretty traditional for the opening cerimony, I read about it in a text book about the Tournaments that the 3 champions and their partners would have to do some dance with small lifts though I'm not sure if it will be the same now," Nina said with a small shrug.

"Aww that will be really pretty," Harri said pausing to think for a moment, "I think I might pop down during the ball, just to see you dance though," she added the last bit quickly, she couldn't miss Nina dancing, and now she began to think about it Caysi would be dancing with Cam! She definatly couldn't miss that. But she would have to try and hide unnoticed at the back so she could sneak out after their dancing was over.

"Well if you don't come, I might have to come after you and steal you, so you go to the ball and have some fun, lord knows we all need it," Nina said with a smile.

Harri shook her head "No no no! I'm only coming to see you dance! Then I'm heading straight back out!" she said laughing.

"No, your going to have one dance with me, k?" Nina said convincingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back