One year.

"Oh right!" Harri said laughing at her stupidity. "So whats your favorite food then?" she asked, keeping rather randomly on the subject of food.

"Hmm favourite food, I think it is anything with tofu, I'm not really sure, what about you?" Nina said still thinking about what her favourite food is.

"Tofu? Really?" Harri said, "I've never had it, whats it like?" she asked, "Hmm my favorite food," she thought "Got to be chocolate!" she siad grinning.

"Ermm it sort tastes plain on its own but when you put any sort of sauce on it it tastes a lot better..." Nina said with a bright smile.

"Mm I'll have to give it a try!" Harri isad laughing, "But if its plain how comes it's your favorite?" she asked,

"I usually have it with some sort of sauce and I make some mean tofu, if I do say so myself..." Nina said with a small smile. "So chocolate...what kind?" Nina asked curiously.

Harri laughed "You'll have to make it for me sometime," she siad grinning, "Has to be milk," she siad happily, "Chocolate frogs don't go amiss either," she said laughing.

Nina laughed and said, "I sure will..." Then said, "Chocolate frogs are desent but they are a little stubborn or the ones I get are...they always decide to hop away on the floor and I will not eat anything off the floor even if I use a spell on it..." Nina chuckled lightly at her stupidity.

"Yeah I hate the stubborn ones!" Harri said laughing, "Same it just doesn't seem right! Even though I know it'll be clean with a spell I can't eat it!" she said laughing.

"Wow we are a pair..." Nina said giggling lightly.

Harri giggled with her "Ah well, what are they gunna do with us?" she said laughing.

"They could lock us up in a looney bin if we aren't careful..." Nina joked playfully then laughed a little.

Harri laughed "They probably will as well," she said laughing harder, "I can imagine it now, us two sitting in straight jackets in some muggle loony bin, swearing to them we're witches!" she siad giggling.

Nina laughed even harder and said, "Oh wow I can picture it now...What a 'fantastic' site that will be..." Nina giggled a little at this and said, "Well if we stay sane enough to get to apparation and disapparation lessons then I guess they wont be able to catch us..." Nina giggled a little bit.

Harri laughed "I know! I can't wait to learn to apparate!" she said excitedly, "How long till you get to learn?" she asked.

"Not sure..I think you learn it in your last year..." Nina said with a small shrug.

"Ahh man! Thats ages!" Harri said in a mock whine. "Ahh well I suppose it is really hard!" she reasoned with herself, "When are OWLS?" she asked.

"In your fifth year.." NIna said with a nervous smile, she was nervous for OWLs even though they were a year away.

Harri grimaced "And I thought end of term exams were hard enough!" she said laughing "Well at least you still have a year!" she said grinning, "What electives did you take?" she aske.d

"I took divination and care of magical creatures, though I am considering dropping divination and picking up another course...maybe Ancient Runes" Nina said with a small shrug. "Do you know which ones you want?" Nina asked curiously.

Harri shook her head "No idea, I don't actually no what all the courses are though.." she said, thinking care of magical creatures would be a good one.

"Ah well...you will have tons of fun with them I'm sure.." Nina said with a bright smile.

Harri nodded "I'm sure I will!" she said, "Right I think its nearly curfew," she siad glancing at the darkening sky, "You coming to the castle?" she asked.

"I probably should head on back to the tents if its curfew..." Nina said with a kindly smile then stood up and asked worridly, "Are you going to be...okay?"

"Okay," Harri said smiling. She nodded her head bravely though she could feel her eyes stinging once more, "I'll be fine," she said, her voice sounding much more high pitched as she struggled back tears, but Nina had really helped her. "Thank you," she whispered, she knew if she had spoke she would have cried so she gave Nina a farewell hug and turned away, the minute she knew Nina could not see her the tears streamed down her face. She stopped outside the castle and took a deep breath before running inside and straight to bed before anyone could ask what was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back