One to post last... Wins!

*Just so happens to be at her house at the time*
Avada Kedavra!
Oh yeah, I went there.
My trophy now. :woot:

*Happens to be there too* Petrificus Totalus! *steals trophy* I think it's mine now... :D

*randomly apparates into the same house as everyone else*
"Lol, what a coincidence! Anyway dudes, let's just chill out. Inner peace, yeah? This isn't worth fighting over.." *rambles about inner peace and love for 8 hours*

"..And that's why the trophy belongs to me. I'm out! Muahahahahha."
*raises trophy that he summoned several hours ago. No one noticed because he'd bored them so much*

*apparates to the top of Mt Everest* "Damn, it's cold."

*glares and follows Miles* :p Mine! *summons and disappears with the trophy held tightly in hand*

Take the trophy easily and walk away

Drowns Lilith and takes Trophy. HA!

Hey no one gets to drown my little sister but me you big bully. :mad: Pulls Hamza's hair out and take the trophy.

Takes trophy and wins. The end.

Snatches from Vanessa's hands and leaves.

*takes trophy* I believe that this belongs to yours truly.

Takes trophy back. I don't think so. :)

*takes it back* Oh really? Because I do think so.

Trips Vanessa, takes back the trophy and starts sprinting.

Excuse me, but you are under arrest! For stealing my trophy! After other people, of course, they will be punished, too. LOCOMOTOR MORTIS! *watches Hamza's legs lock together* I think I'll take that. *takes trophy and flies on a broom to some far away place*

Unties himself, summons his brother's firebolt, catches up, takes trophy and flies 100's of miles ahead.

Win! xD

*Replaces trophy with a picture of a trophy then walks away with the real one* :D

Bwa ha I is a Sky walker :p

That's was a good one. LOL

Anyways,

Realizes that he has a picture, throws at Sapphire, takes the real one from her and leaves.

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="150">Walk toward Hamza and release a zombie and grab the trophy... "Izz minee!!!"
<i>
</i>

*Summons trophy and apparates away to New York and enters the crowded Bloomingdales store, hiding in the crowd*

Mine now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back