Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
He smiled as he walked up to the staff table with his last rose. He had seen a couple of roses for the Potions Professor and agreed with every single one of them that he deserved the attention and love. ''Professor Pendleton, sir?'' he asked carefully, hoping that he wasn't interrupting anything. ''I have got another rose here for you.'' Thaddeus said happily.

Monty was making light conversation with his colleagues when a Gryffindor approached the staff table and addressed him. "Oh," he said, a light blush spreading across his cheeks. Another one? He was touched to have received so many, and slightly embarrassed. "Hello. Have you really?" It was verging on difficult to believe that anybody else would think to send him one.

''Oh, Professor,'' the Gryffindor said, grinning up at the man. Professor Pendleton had no idea how many more roses he would receive today. ''But yes, I do.'' Thaddeus handed him the yellow rose and the note that came with it.
You plus Me plus Lego building in my office later?

Have a great day, by the way!

Love,
Jon

Monty had no idea what Thaddeus meant by his remark, and smiled nervously as he accepted the rose and its note. Having received more than one slightly odd message that morning, he braced himself as he began to read - though it was all for nothing, as the note, from Jon, made him laugh. He would absolutely be taking his friend up on that offer; they still had to finish the pirate ship they'd started. "This is lovely. Thank you, Thaddeus," Monty said. "Did you have many roses to deliver this year?" The Valentine's event was always a success, but it seemed almost everybody had received at least one rose this year.

Thaddeus smiled when the Professor laughed at the note, thankful that another weird one. ''Around two hundred thirty-five roses, Professor.'' No wonder he was exhausted after sorting so many roses - anyone would be! ''Luckily, though, I got help from people so that makes everything much, much easier.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back