On Patrol

"Do we have a backup reason of what happened to your arm?" Hilary looked hopeful she was realy good and the planning and backups side of things...

"As much as I hate to suggest this, you should have that checked out to make sure it is okay. I figure we will be busted if we show up there, but your health comes before us having to serve detention and loosing points." Lily said.
"Here, put this over your shoulder so noone will notice your arm while we make it back in." Lily put Lou's jacket over her shoulder to cover the arm and make it less noticable.

Courtney saw Kaela walking away from them. "Kaela, stay, please. We're lucky we didn't get into trouble. Let us try to fix your arm. Episkey is the spell? Correct?"

((WHat are you going to make it worse courtney? :lol: :D :p :unsure: =)) :ph43r: :unsure:

my questions is can 2nd years cast that?)))

Kaela tried hard to ignore those around her, very badly wanting to get somewhere where she could just be alone. She left Lily put the jacket over her arm, not really caring as she continued to walk away. She didn't even bother wiping away the tears.

((I don't know. I didn't say that it was ME who was going to do it.

AND WATCH IT KING! Oh, it was fun to say that! :p ))

(((Watcha gonna do?? Sick bella on me? too late! i ignored her in my office and now she loves me :p ;) )))

Courtney sensed Kaela did not want to discuss their actions at the moment. "I'll see you in our bedroom in a bit." She called to her.

She turned to the others. "I think we should just leave her alone for the time being. What are your thoughts on the way the night played out?"

Lily watched Kaela walk away from them, really hoping that she will be okay.

"I think this did not go the way we wanted, but worked out in the end. Next time we try something though, lets leave the nosebleed nougats out of the mix." she said with a laugh. She remembered the expression that Professor Heimdahl had when she started to bleed. She looked scared.

Courtney took off her headless hat. "By the way, where the heck did that scary professor come from? Holy Cow, I nearly crapped my pants!"

Kaela heard Courtney's comment a few moments before she collapsed, finally crying instead of just letting the tears fall. She laid down on her left side, curling up and just crying. Everything Kaela had been bottling up had finally caused her bottle to burst, and she responded by having and emotional breakdown.

Liz hopped off her broom and ran over to Kaela. "That professor is insane." Liz was furious. "Kaela, I'm going to owl Sophia. She might be able to fix this." she waited for confirmation that this was alright.

Hilary looked shocked...."Okay they will be looking for who did this and I think we should decide not to talk about it....even amongst ourselves....not safe, someone might come any minute...

Courtney ran over to Kaela. "Kaela, Kaela, Kaela! We're your friends, please tell us what is wrong! You're scaring me!"

Kaela wanted very badly to wave her arm at everyone who was crowding around her, but her right arm hurt too much to try and move. Instead, she began to sit up, with the intention of trying to walk away.

Liz bit her lip. "Everyone, stay calm. I'm going to see if I can get Sophia to come down here and help us out. Professor Manteia is temporarily detained and is on his way to the hospital wing."

She stood, jumped on her broom, and ran to the owlry.

Lily followed Courtney over to where Kaela was, hoping to see if there was anythign she could do.

(((im out for the night. tty tomorrow)))

Courtney bit her lip. "Maybe somebody should get a professor or the headmistress. We could say that we fell while flying trying to catch a view of the moon."

Hilary decided to stay calm.... and just wait to see what was going on

(((Alright I'm out too)))

Kaela got herself at least sitting upright and used her left hand to wipe away some of the tears and such, although still crying. "I'm s-sorry," she said shakily between sobs, wishing in vain she could be anywhere but here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back