Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ivy
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand With Augurey Tail Feather Core
It has come to my attention I barely have any threads, which is a mistake. So here I am, asking for plots for my squad of boys.

Hiro Aoki
tYFpyAb.gif

So, first off I my have my new (and only) adult Hiro. He's 25, Muggleborn and a Professional Keeper for Toyohashi Tengu, and is also a bit of a boy racer and obsessed with drifting. His most prized possession is his AE86 Trueno which he built up from scrap and he uses it to enter amateur drift events all over Japan. He's a pretty easy-going guy, friendly, will happily talk to you for hours about cars, anime, and manga and he owns two cats named after Initial D characters. He's open to just about anything. He's also currently single so i'm open for a final or even short romances. Though I'm unsure of his sexuality at the moment and I think he is as well, so open to both genders at the moment.

Hyun Ong Hae
sarAu8M.gif

Hyun is in his fifth year at Ilvermorny, a Wampus and also a Chaser on the Quidditch team and also likes to dye his hair different colors when he can get away with it. Most of his time he spent in the library studying, out on the quidditch pitch, or in the music room playing the piano (which he is a bit of a prodigy at). He comes from a Pureblood family who expect him to get married to a proper girl and keep growing their magical line, which is quite a lot of pressure on his shoulders and something he is not all too much of a fan of. But he's a nice guy, easy to talk to and make friends with, doesn't stand for a**holes, and will happily back you up if you ever need a bit of help. Also open to anything with this guy, he needs some more friends!

Flynn North
SAQFmo8.gif

Flynn is Flynn. He's a Gryffindor, 3rd year, Seeker, and has recently been adopted over the Christmas break so is a little less depressed and angry than usual. But he's more or less the same as usual, very annoying, refuses to study or do his homework, doesn't pay attention in class and likes to goof off and pull pranks and generally just annoy people. Looking for anything for him, more people he can actually put up with (or people who can put up with him), more people to bother, first/second years to terrorize for fun.

Eoin Armati
AVozI8R.gif

Eoin is a Ravenclaw, 2nd year, muggleborn, a huge nerd, and really really hates performing magic and would still much rather be attending some normal old school, thank you very much. He can usually be found in the library, or down by the lake trying to study the creatures and plants which is a pretty big passion of his and he has dreams of being a marine biologist like his dad when he grows up. I'm mostly looking for friends for this guy as he doesn't really have any XD Also study partners, any first years who might need some tutoring, or maybe some older students he can look up to as sort of mentors? Also, open to start discussing future romances/final for him (pretty sure he's straight).

Rhys Garner
pXsoVjO.gif

And here is my firstie, Rhys. He's a Slytherin, adopted by muggles so doesn't know his real parents or blood status, and is a pretty quiet and anti-social person. He can usually be found in a quiet corner with his notepad either writing the next big story or sketching random things he comes across. Though he is rather ambitious and wants to be the greatest journalist ever and is competitive in the classroom and wants to be top of the class and is more than happy to step over anyone to get there. Looking for friends for him as well as he also doesn't have any, rivals in the classroom, and maybe someone who can start out as a friend but then move to enemies when Rhys eventually betrays them or something to try and be the best (because he is just #likethat).

Jingyi Huang
dqxTooB.gif

And finally, Jingyi, who is to be sorted next year. He's the younger brother of Xiuying, though also the identical twin of Xinyi (besides a birthmark over his eye he get's very self-conscious about). He's a friendly and talkative boy, loves quidditch, though is violently protective of his twin and won't hesitate to punch anyone who bullies his brother, often ending up with black eyes and other bruises from getting into fights because of that fact. But he doesn't actually enjoy fighting and doesn't go about looking for a fight, it's just to protect Xinyi. Looking for future Hogwarts friends and maybe enemies or anything else you can think of!​

Last edited:
*ahem*

Hiro can sleep with, or try to befriend Avery, or be friend with Dimitri or Ember. Or Cooper, who's actually studying in Japan, but Coop is barely 20.

Hyun and Amelie. And Hyun and Lucas.

Maybe Flynn and Aubrey??

Jordie and Eoin can have a buddy thread maybe.

Rhys and Charlie could be interesting.

Jingyi....maybe Maisie?

Heyyyyy!

I would like Giselle and Flynn again. No clue where that will end or go to but fun.

Eoin and Julien: They are roommates and I neglect Julien so would be fun to hang out

So I am here and ready to throw my characters under any hit because they are supposed to struggle :trolol: they are kinda a lot, I'm sorry about that in advance

Well, for Hiro I may have Michelle, she is British, 20 years old, and works as an Obliviator. In real life, I'd hate her, she tries to be friendly but she can do that only if she finds the person ambitious enough. She's quiet and judgy, obsessed with work

Well, for Hyun... I have only Nate in Ilvermony, he's in the second year and probably next year he is returning to HNZ as he is actually from NZ

For Flynn, I can actually offer three chars. Blair, who is my transfer from Koldovstoretz, is warm for people but doesn't exactly get attached to them, but she becomes really protective when she does. But she easily snaps and then can literally let out a flow with Russian swear words. Gryffindor and Flynn's classmate, Anna, has an identical twin. She is pretty excited about everything, giggly, confident but won't ever just start the conversation out of nowhere, but she can snap too but it may take a way longer time to do that, as she is pretty patient. And Nick, he just doesn't talk, doesn't care, and dislikes being in control, absolutely practical.

I can offer either Kaia who is my second year Hufflepuff for Eoin. That girl has more energy than I could ever wish for. But Eoin could struggle with her as she forgets a lot faster than she learns it, yet, he could try to help her with her studies. Still, she is the daughter of one of the professors. And if you're interested, I have Kiara who is the next co-leader of Arts Club, absolutely open and excited, and she is in her OWLs year and absolutely ready to help with anything whether it's studying or any other problems.

And Parker for Rhys. They are dormmates, so they technically can just hang out in the dorm, Parker has some sort of trust issues but gets attached if a person hates the school as much as he does. Or Jules could be one of that friends to enemies, cause she is just loud and after that, she could even try to make her friends hate him too. (Jules has a twin brother, btw)

And my unsortees Tim&Katarina for Jingyi. Rina is loud, always happy and talkative, but still gets mad easily. And Tim is obsessed with his dog and is mad/sad that he can't take him to school, but instead of that he got a cat to calm him down, but actually, he is a softie. Won't ever do anything to make anyone feel bad, it's almost impossible to make him mad and he has a twin sister too and also is the youngest brother to my Julia.

*ahem*

Hiro can sleep with, or try to befriend Avery, or be friend with Dimitri or Ember. Or Cooper, who's actually studying in Japan, but Coop is barely 20.

Hyun and Amelie. And Hyun and Lucas.

Maybe Flynn and Aubrey??

Jordie and Eoin can have a buddy thread maybe.

Rhys and Charlie could be interesting.

Jingyi....maybe Maisie?
Not really giving me a lot to work with here, Jess XD So I've come up with some basic sort of ideas, but if you have anything else in mind let me know.

Hiro + Cooper: Cooper would probably be easiest as he's actually in Japan. They can be friends, maybe? Hiro would be more than happy to show him around the place and help with language problems or anything like that?

Hyun + Amelie: We sort of spoke about it, but the problem is working out how they are actually going to meet being in different countries and all. They would have briefly met through quidditch matches, but that's about it.

Hyun + Lucas: We already talked about this. Thread after practice is over.

Flynn + Aubrey: I mean, they're both Gryffindors so they would see each other around the place, but what would you want to do with them?

Eoin + Jordie: Yeah they need another thread together after the Yule Ball now that's all over. Maybe just hanging out somewhere?

Rhys + Charlie: They're both in Hogs Press, so maybe they could meet in the club room and talk about article ideas or some such?

Jingyi + Maisie: You know, I thought you would have gone with the obvious choice of Xinyi XD But Maisie. They're both loud and friendly and outgoing so I think they would get along. In fact, I think Jingyi would be curious about all the old-school stuff as he's just grown up around more traditional magic.

Heyyyyy!

I would like Giselle and Flynn again. No clue where that will end or go to but fun.

Eoin and Julien: They are roommates and I neglect Julien so would be fun to hang out
Heeeeey.

Flynn + Giselle: Yes I'd totally down for another thread now they have sort of bonded???? over what happened with their Boggarts. And now Flynn seems to have spun in her the spin the bottle thread as well O<O

Eoin + Julien: I'm curious to know how Eoin actually gets on with his dormmates as I don't think he spends much time there besides sleeping. Maybe they could end up having a conversation one evening about... something XD

So I am here and ready to throw my characters under any hit because they are supposed to struggle :trolol: they are kinda a lot, I'm sorry about that in advance

Well, for Hiro I may have Michelle, she is British, 20 years old, and works as an Obliviator. In real life, I'd hate her, she tries to be friendly but she can do that only if she finds the person ambitious enough. She's quiet and judgy, obsessed with work

Well, for Hyun... I have only Nate in Ilvermony, he's in the second year and probably next year he is returning to HNZ as he is actually from NZ

For Flynn, I can actually offer three chars. Blair, who is my transfer from Koldovstoretz, is warm for people but doesn't exactly get attached to them, but she becomes really protective when she does. But she easily snaps and then can literally let out a flow with Russian swear words. Gryffindor and Flynn's classmate, Anna, has an identical twin. She is pretty excited about everything, giggly, confident but won't ever just start the conversation out of nowhere, but she can snap too but it may take a way longer time to do that, as she is pretty patient. And Nick, he just doesn't talk, doesn't care, and dislikes being in control, absolutely practical.

I can offer either Kaia who is my second year Hufflepuff for Eoin. That girl has more energy than I could ever wish for. But Eoin could struggle with her as she forgets a lot faster than she learns it, yet, he could try to help her with her studies. Still, she is the daughter of one of the professors. And if you're interested, I have Kiara who is the next co-leader of Arts Club, absolutely open and excited, and she is in her OWLs year and absolutely ready to help with anything whether it's studying or any other problems.

And Parker for Rhys. They are dormmates, so they technically can just hang out in the dorm, Parker has some sort of trust issues but gets attached if a person hates the school as much as he does. Or Jules could be one of that friends to enemies, cause she is just loud and after that, she could even try to make her friends hate him too. (Jules has a twin brother, btw)

And my unsortees Tim&Katarina for Jingyi. Rina is loud, always happy and talkative, but still gets mad easily. And Tim is obsessed with his dog and is mad/sad that he can't take him to school, but instead of that he got a cat to calm him down, but actually, he is a softie. Won't ever do anything to make anyone feel bad, it's almost impossible to make him mad and he has a twin sister too and also is the youngest brother to my Julia.
Okay, that's a lot. I've just picked one for each character because I don't really want to overwhelm myself too much (or you, for that matter).

Hiro + Michelle: It could certainly be interesting to see how they interact, but the question is where they could actually meet? Where is she most of the time? Because Hiro only rarely even comes to NZ and most of his time is actually spent in Japan and he doesn't go anywhere else.

Hyun + Nate: Even if you are planning on sending him back to HNZ back year, they could still meet now. Hyun get's what it's like to transfer as he only came to Ilvermorny last year, so he likes to look out for other transfer students and even after Nate moves back they could still keep in touch?

Flynn + Anna: Anna would probably be easiest as they are both Gryffindors and Flynn doesn't pay much attention to people in other houses. Also it could also be more fun now her twin and Flynn had to kiss in the spin the bottle thread as well :teehee:

Eoin + Kaia: Eoin is totally down to help out with studying and homework so he could be a sort of tutor for Kaia, even if I see him getting somewhat annoyed by how easily for forgets things and how energetic she is as he quite the opposite.

Rhys + Parker: Rhys doesn't /hate/ the school, but he's not really attached to it. Actually, he's just pretty indifferent about things and doesn't really care all too much. But as they are dormmates they would know each other, though Rhys is just anti-social most of the time and simply doesn't talk much, so I don't know how Parker would really react to all of that.

Jingyi + Tim: Jingyi has a dog as well, a fluffy Husky, so maybe they could bond over their dogs. But I can see them getting along, maybe being friends once they get to Hogwarts?

We can do more threads with Flynn and Alexis

I don't know If you want to maybe give Rhys and Zach a shot at becoming friends? He could be the friend turned enemy if you wish

Edit: Also I have Leya as an adult she's basically a social butterfly and loves learning new things. (I don't know if Hiro Stays in japan or not so there's that issue)

And there's Tiffaney who will be sorted in the next year as well she can probably be friends with Jingyi

Last edited:
Ello Ello Ello!

Sooo! I have a few characters to offer for you! For Eoin i like to offer Valencia. I know we’ve done a few threads already between the two, so I’m happy for more study threads or anything else between them. I could offer Valencia for Eoin in the romance section as well if you wanted.

For Rhys I can offer you Xiuying. I liked their thread on the train at the start of the year, so I’m happy to do something with them. I think them as rivals would be interesting - depending on what route you want them to be rivals of. I can also offer Xiuying the friend that Rhys betrays if you need hehe

For Jingyi, I would like to offer Molly hehe! I know they did a thread together a while back, so I think it would be interesting for them to interact again, especially since they’re going to Hogwarts at the same time.

And some more sibling threads between the Huang siblings would be cool hehe!!

Let me know what you think! :D

Okay, that's a lot. I've just picked one for each character because I don't really want to overwhelm myself too much (or you, for that matter).

Hiro + Michelle: It could certainly be interesting to see how they interact, but the question is where they could actually meet? Where is she most of the time? Because Hiro only rarely even comes to NZ and most of his time is actually spent in Japan and he doesn't go anywhere else.

Hyun + Nate: Even if you are planning on sending him back to HNZ back year, they could still meet now. Hyun get's what it's like to transfer as he only came to Ilvermorny last year, so he likes to look out for other transfer students and even after Nate moves back they could still keep in touch?

Flynn + Anna: Anna would probably be easiest as they are both Gryffindors and Flynn doesn't pay much attention to people in other houses. Also it could also be more fun now her twin and Flynn had to kiss in the spin the bottle thread as well :teehee:

Eoin + Kaia: Eoin is totally down to help out with studying and homework so he could be a sort of tutor for Kaia, even if I see him getting somewhat annoyed by how easily for forgets things and how energetic she is as he quite the opposite.

Rhys + Parker: Rhys doesn't /hate/ the school, but he's not really attached to it. Actually, he's just pretty indifferent about things and doesn't really care all too much. But as they are dormmates they would know each other, though Rhys is just anti-social most of the time and simply doesn't talk much, so I don't know how Parker would really react to all of that.

Jingyi + Tim: Jingyi has a dog as well, a fluffy Husky, so maybe they could bond over their dogs. But I can see them getting along, maybe being friends once they get to Hogwarts?
Yeah, choosing one sound good

Hiro/Michelle. Well, she is almost always in NZ but she is planning on taking her cousin to Japan in summer, so they could meet there

Flynn/Anna. What if Flynn messes up the twins and thinks that he is talking to Anna's sister? It could be kinda interesting, Anna could approach him just because she was bored and he could think that she wants to talk about that kiss?

Rhys/Parker. Parker would probably just let out some questions, offer food to him, and if Rhys lets him, he would get next to him and watch him draw if he does that.

With other sounds perfect. I could start Hyun+Nate, Eoin+Kaia, and Jingyi+Tim, or any other if you prefer it like that.

Not really giving me a lot to work with here, Jess XD So I've come up with some basic sort of ideas, but if you have anything else in mind let me know.

Hiro + Cooper: Cooper would probably be easiest as he's actually in Japan. They can be friends, maybe? Hiro would be more than happy to show him around the place and help with language problems or anything like that?

Hyun + Amelie: We sort of spoke about it, but the problem is working out how they are actually going to meet being in different countries and all. They would have briefly met through quidditch matches, but that's about it.

Hyun + Lucas: We already talked about this. Thread after practice is over.

Flynn + Aubrey: I mean, they're both Gryffindors so they would see each other around the place, but what would you want to do with them?

Eoin + Jordie: Yeah they need another thread together after the Yule Ball now that's all over. Maybe just hanging out somewhere?

Rhys + Charlie: They're both in Hogs Press, so maybe they could meet in the club room and talk about article ideas or some such?

Jingyi + Maisie: You know, I thought you would have gone with the obvious choice of Xinyi XD But Maisie. They're both loud and friendly and outgoing so I think they would get along. In fact, I think Jingyi would be curious about all the old-school stuff as he's just grown up around more traditional magic.
Sorry lol, was working mostly off of my phone yesterday and was half out of it.

Hiro/cooper should be fun, do you want to start this one?
Hyun/Amelie: I think we had mentioned they meet after a match, we could either do that thread or just move on to them writing to each other??
Hyun/Lucas: I know, lol, I was just getting all of our thoughts down in one thread.
Flynn/Aubrey: Maaaaybe Aubrey can try flirting with him? She's feeling a bit left out, and he's certainly cute.
Eoin/Jordie: Sure, maybe in the library? Jordie is still struggling, he could approach Eoin for help studying again?
Rhys/Charlie: Oh, that's a good idea.
Jingyi/Maisie: I did think of the twins, lol, but lets wait until they're sorted before they do another thread. I was thinking something along the same, like their energies could be interesting together.

Hi hello so I only really have Nate for Eoin to possibly become friends with if you'd like. I don't think he particularly likes Eoin at the moment (if only because he doesn't like to admit to himself that he was the idiot when everyone else had already accepted magic to be a real thing), but he doesn't necessarily dislike him, either. He's just that other muggleborn boy in class (though he's probably intimidated by Eoin being smarter than him :r )
Nate doesnt hate magic because he thinks it IS super cool when he can do it, but he struggles to perform spells with his shite wand so he will accuse magic of being stupid even though he knows its not. At the end of the day he just wants to be able to do awesome magic while living his technology-reliant life outside of Hogwarts, so their perception of magic is kind of similar? For different reasons

For Jingyi!
I have Andi Hart; she loves to have fun and go on adventures. She can be pretty competitive and quite blunt and sassy, but I can imagine her getting along with Jingyi. Once Andi learns about Quidditch, I know she's going to be obsessed with it!

For your students!
I have Bea Sparkles (12) and Riley King (11).
They're both Gryffindors, but quite different. Bea is very friendly, she likes pranks and playing and loves friends. Riley is bitter and grumpy but trying to be better. If either of these would work for you, let me know ^_^

We can do more threads with Flynn and Alexis

I don't know If you want to maybe give Rhys and Zach a shot at becoming friends? He could be the friend turned enemy if you wish

Edit: Also I have Leya as an adult she's basically a social butterfly and loves learning new things. (I don't know if Hiro Stays in japan or not so there's that issue)

And there's Tiffaney who will be sorted in the next year as well she can probably be friends with Jingyi
Flynn + Alexis: Sure, we can try for another thread but, from what I remember, they did not exactly get along very well xD

Rhys + Zach: The same can be said for Zach from what I recall, though the thread didn't last very long to make much of an opinion of each other. But Rhys has a good memory so I think he's going to remember the encounter and not be too much of a fan, so I think friends isn't really going to work :/

Hiro + Leya: Hiro doesn't spend all of his time in Japan, no. While he spends a lot of his time there, he does come to NZ now and again so they could meet at some point.

Jingyi + Tiffaney: I'm down for a thread to see how they get along for sure!

Ello Ello Ello!

Sooo! I have a few characters to offer for you! For Eoin i like to offer Valencia. I know we’ve done a few threads already between the two, so I’m happy for more study threads or anything else between them. I could offer Valencia for Eoin in the romance section as well if you wanted.

For Rhys I can offer you Xiuying. I liked their thread on the train at the start of the year, so I’m happy to do something with them. I think them as rivals would be interesting - depending on what route you want them to be rivals of. I can also offer Xiuying the friend that Rhys betrays if you need hehe

For Jingyi, I would like to offer Molly hehe! I know they did a thread together a while back, so I think it would be interesting for them to interact again, especially since they’re going to Hogwarts at the same time.

And some more sibling threads between the Huang siblings would be cool hehe!!

Let me know what you think! :D
Hellooo!

Eoin + Valencia: Yes! From what we've already had of these two we know they get along, so I don't think Eoin would mind studying with her or at least hanging out. And I'm totally down for maybe a romance path down the line depending on how things go as well, could certainly be interesting!

Rhys + Xiuying: Yess! They did seem to at least get on during the train ride, so I don't think Rhys would mind so much hanging out with her again. At least, he doesn't find her annoying but actually tolerable as a human being :teehee: But depending on how good in the classroom she is will change whether he sees her as a friend or a rival XD Maybe friendly rivals, but he won't stand for being second best at something so will likely try and step over her at some point.

Jingyi + Molly: I do recall that she helped a rather tearful Jingyi when he got lost a while back, so totally down for another thread with them! I think Jingyi would remember her as well.

And always down for more Huang sib threads!! Don't need to ask me twice.

Yeah, choosing one sound good

Hiro/Michelle. Well, she is almost always in NZ but she is planning on taking her cousin to Japan in summer, so they could meet there

Flynn/Anna. What if Flynn messes up the twins and thinks that he is talking to Anna's sister? It could be kinda interesting, Anna could approach him just because she was bored and he could think that she wants to talk about that kiss?

Rhys/Parker. Parker would probably just let out some questions, offer food to him, and if Rhys lets him, he would get next to him and watch him draw if he does that.

With other sounds perfect. I could start Hyun+Nate, Eoin+Kaia, and Jingyi+Tim, or any other if you prefer it like that.
Hiro + Michelle: Honestly, whatever would be easier for you! They can meet in NZ or Japan as I can easily make Hiro be in both places if need be.

Flynn + Anna: Possibly, but I don't think he would just assume which one was which as he would know they are identical twins as they were both at the spin the bottle. And, either way, he would probably just tell them to go away and stop bothering him :oy:

Rhys + Parker: I don't think Rhys would really mind someone watching him draw. The likelihood is that Rhys would probably start sketching Parker if he ran out of other things to draw.

If you could start those ones that would be great.

Sorry lol, was working mostly off of my phone yesterday and was half out of it.

Hiro/cooper should be fun, do you want to start this one?
Hyun/Amelie: I think we had mentioned they meet after a match, we could either do that thread or just move on to them writing to each other??
Hyun/Lucas: I know, lol, I was just getting all of our thoughts down in one thread.
Flynn/Aubrey: Maaaaybe Aubrey can try flirting with him? She's feeling a bit left out, and he's certainly cute.
Eoin/Jordie: Sure, maybe in the library? Jordie is still struggling, he could approach Eoin for help studying again?
Rhys/Charlie: Oh, that's a good idea.
Jingyi/Maisie: I did think of the twins, lol, but lets wait until they're sorted before they do another thread. I was thinking something along the same, like their energies could be interesting together.

Hiro + Cooper: Yeah I can start.

Hyun + Amelie: I think it would be a bit awkward to backtrack to the match now it was quite a while ago, so we can just skip forward to them keeping in touch through letters.

Flynn + Aubrey: I mean, she can certainly try and flirt with him, but I don't think it's going to get anywhere at all as he's currently catching feelings for someone else :teehee:

Eoin + Jordie: The library sounds good! Do you want to start this one?

Rhys + Charlie: Shall we go ahead with it then? Who wants to start?

Jingyi + Maisie: It should certainly be interesting, though Maisie should be prepared to be bombarded with questions about it x_x

Hi hello so I only really have Nate for Eoin to possibly become friends with if you'd like. I don't think he particularly likes Eoin at the moment (if only because he doesn't like to admit to himself that he was the idiot when everyone else had already accepted magic to be a real thing), but he doesn't necessarily dislike him, either. He's just that other muggleborn boy in class (though he's probably intimidated by Eoin being smarter than him :r )
Nate doesnt hate magic because he thinks it IS super cool when he can do it, but he struggles to perform spells with his shite wand so he will accuse magic of being stupid even though he knows its not. At the end of the day he just wants to be able to do awesome magic while living his technology-reliant life outside of Hogwarts, so their perception of magic is kind of similar? For different reasons
Hello hello,

Well, I would say the feeling is mutual at the moment because Eoin certainly thinks he's a bit of an idiot for trying to state that magic isn't real despite seeing it happen. But if Eoin saw him struggling with spells he might offer to help as he's actually quite proficient with magic even if he refuses to use it most of the time and doesn't enjoy using his wand. He just doesn't like seeing people and would offer his help even if he wasn't fond of a person.

For Jingyi!
I have Andi Hart; she loves to have fun and go on adventures. She can be pretty competitive and quite blunt and sassy, but I can imagine her getting along with Jingyi. Once Andi learns about Quidditch, I know she's going to be obsessed with it!

For your students!
I have Bea Sparkles (12) and Riley King (11).
They're both Gryffindors, but quite different. Bea is very friendly, she likes pranks and playing and loves friends. Riley is bitter and grumpy but trying to be better. If either of these would work for you, let me know ^_^
Donna!

Jingyi + Andi: Oh, I can totally see these two getting along and Jingyi would be more than happy to show her just how great Quidditch is and will probably want to talk her ear off about it and practice all of the time.

As for the students, hmmm how would Riley react to someone randomly sketching them? Because I could offer Rhys who has a tendency to sketch people he comes across for fun, so he could probably end up sketching her at some point?

Flynn + Alexis: Sure, we can try for another thread but, from what I remember, they did not exactly get along very well
I like to think of their relationship as a rocky one... Like they don't exactly get along but Alexis doesn't exactly mind hanging out with him... Make sense?

Rhys + Zach: The same can be said for Zach from what I recall, though the thread didn't last very long to make much of an opinion of each other. But Rhys has a good memory so I think he's going to remember the encounter and not be too much of a fan, so I think friends isn't really going to work :/
I was thinking like the first impression was rushed and not very accurate... so although they both have an idea of who the other is it can slightly change? Am I making sense? I mean if you don't agree I totally understand...

Hiro + Leya: Hiro doesn't spend all of his time in Japan, no. While he spends a lot of his time there, he does come to NZ now and again so they could meet at some point.
Sounds cool... Could be like a pen pal even? I don't know...

Jingyi + Tiffaney: I'm down for a thread to see how they get along for sure!
Shall I start a thread or do you want to?

Hiro + Cooper: Yeah I can start.

Hyun + Amelie: I think it would be a bit awkward to backtrack to the match now it was quite a while ago, so we can just skip forward to them keeping in touch through letters.

Flynn + Aubrey: I mean, she can certainly try and flirt with him, but I don't think it's going to get anywhere at all as he's currently catching feelings for someone else :teehee:

Eoin + Jordie: The library sounds good! Do you want to start this one?

Rhys + Charlie: Shall we go ahead with it then? Who wants to start?

Jingyi + Maisie: It should certainly be interesting, though Maisie should be prepared to be bombarded with questions about it x_x
Do you want to do all of these now? I can start Hyun/Amelie, Eoin/Jordie, and Jingyi/Maisie if you want

Donna!

Jingyi + Andi: Oh, I can totally see these two getting along and Jingyi would be more than happy to show her just how great Quidditch is and will probably want to talk her ear off about it and practice all of the time.

As for the students, hmmm how would Riley react to someone randomly sketching them? Because I could offer Rhys who has a tendency to sketch people he comes across for fun, so he could probably end up sketching her at some point?
Yasss okay! We can shelf Jingyi and Andi until after they're sorted and then do a topic with them?

Riley would probably be angry to begin with, but then would definitely want tips on sketching! Also totally fine if you want her to be a friend that he eventually steps on because ✨ drAma ✨

I like to think of their relationship as a rocky one... Like they don't exactly get along but Alexis doesn't exactly mind hanging out with him... Make sense?

I was thinking like the first impression was rushed and not very accurate... so although they both have an idea of who the other is it can slightly change? Am I making sense? I mean if you don't agree I totally understand...

Sounds cool... Could be like a pen pal even? I don't know...

Shall I start a thread or do you want to?
Flynn + Alexis: I would say the opposite for Flynn he does mind and I don't think he would want to hangout with her willingly, anyway x_x

Rhys + Zach: I mean, Rhys is pretty solitary and has a good memory so would probably remember what Zach was like in their first meeting and feel a little 'off' about him because of it, but I'm always down to try and put them together again and see what happens.

Hiro + Leya: We could always GM that they have been pen-pals for a while and they decide to actually meet in person for a change somewhere? Maybe Hiro offers to show her around Japan or something?

Jingyi + Tiffaney: If you could start something that would be great!

Do you want to do all of these now? I can start Hyun/Amelie, Eoin/Jordie, and Jingyi/Maisie if you want
We can do all of them now if you think you can keep up with this many threads going at once, anyway, haha. So if you start those ones I can do the Hiro/Cooper, Flynn/Aubrey, Rhys/Charlie, and then Hyun/Lucas a little later on near the end of the year?

Yasss okay! We can shelf Jingyi and Andi until after they're sorted and then do a topic with them?

Riley would probably be angry to begin with, but then would definitely want tips on sketching! Also totally fine if you want her to be a friend that he eventually steps on because ✨ drAma ✨
I'm down for shelving it until after sorting and come back to them then for sure!

Rhys + Riley: Rhys would be more than happy to give her some tips. You might actually get him to talk more than he usually does if you talk about something he actually enjoys, hehe. But yess, drama sounds good O<O

We can do all of them now if you think you can keep up with this many threads going at once, anyway, haha. So if you start those ones I can do the Hiro/Cooper, Flynn/Aubrey, Rhys/Charlie, and then Hyun/Lucas a little later on near the end of the year?
I can, lol. That sounds fair to me.

Flynn + Alexis: I would say the opposite for Flynn he does mind and I don't think he would want to hangout with her willingly, anyway x_x
I didn't know this... Lmao okay coolio

Rhys + Zach: I mean, Rhys is pretty solitary and has a good memory so would probably remember what Zach was like in their first meeting and feel a little 'off' about him because of it, but I'm always down to try and put them together again and see what happens.
Well, I was just suggesting... I'm cool either way...

Hiro + Leya: We could always GM that they have been pen-pals for a while and they decide to actually meet in person for a change somewhere? Maybe Hiro offers to show her around Japan or something
Ohhh yes I like this idea a lot...

Jingyi + Tiffaney: If you could start something that would be great!
https://hogwarts.nz/threads/tell-me-more.105610/
For Jingyi + Tiffaney

Rhys + Riley: Rhys would be more than happy to give her some tips. You might actually get him to talk more than he usually does if you talk about something he actually enjoys, hehe. But yess, drama sounds good O<O
Did you wanna start one? :r :p

I didn't know this... Lmao okay coolio

Well, I was just suggesting... I'm cool either way...

Ohhh yes I like this idea a lot...

https://hogwarts.nz/threads/tell-me-more.105610/
For Jingyi + Tiffaney
Flynn + Alexis: I wouldn't take it personally, he doesn't really want to hang out with anyone XD

Rhys + Zach: I already said I'm still down for a thread :teehee:

Hiro + Leya: I'll say now, he will want to show her his car XD XD But yes, if you're down for it we can do it! Who wants to start this one?

Did you wanna start one? :r :p

One thread for you here: click me

Eoin + Valencia: Yes! From what we've already had of these two we know they get along, so I don't think Eoin would mind studying with her or at least hanging out. And I'm totally down for maybe a romance path down the line depending on how things go as well, could certainly be interesting!

Rhys + Xiuying: Yess! They did seem to at least get on during the train ride, so I don't think Rhys would mind so much hanging out with her again. At least, he doesn't find her annoying but actually tolerable as a human being :teehee: But depending on how good in the classroom she is will change whether he sees her as a friend or a rival XD Maybe friendly rivals, but he won't stand for being second best at something so will likely try and step over her at some point.

Jingyi + Molly: I do recall that she helped a rather tearful Jingyi when he got lost a while back, so totally down for another thread with them! I think Jingyi would remember her as well.

And always down for more Huang sib threads!! Don't need to ask me twice
Ahh sorry for the late reply!

Eoin + Valencia - Okay great! I noticed that Eoin has an interest in water creatures, and Valencia is pretty much someone who loves to learn something new every day, so maybe that could be an idea of a thread or something? Unless you have any other ideas?

Rhys + Xiuying - I mean she's good at class (Though I haven't done much with her on the lessons aspect since I've been a bit busy in real life) But down for them to be friendly rivals of some kind and then the tables turn somewhere down the line.

Jingyi + Molly - Ah yes, that's right! I'm happy to do a thread between them before or after sorting, whatever you prefer!

Rhys + Zach: I already said I'm still down for a thread :teehee:

Hiro + Leya: I'll say now, he will want to show her his car XD XD But yes, if you're down for it we can do it! Who wants to start this one?
You can start the Rhys and Zach one... I can do Hiro and Leya... unless you want to do it the other way around

So a couple to offer

if Hiro is ever in NZ, I have Isaiah Jeffreys who'd be more than happy to show him around or take him on a date, but if not, all good.

Eoin and Bran could hang out? I think they're both the hard worker sorts so maybe they could spend time in the dorm/common room studying together. I think bran would be keen to get to know Eoin but probably is a little nervous.

Jingyi and Seamus could be friends, or friendly rivals. Seamus is also an identical twin brother, who is obsessed with sports and quidditch specifically. Seamus has a very stubborn personality so I don't know if they'd hit it off well, but we could throw them together and just see what happens.

Flynn and Liusaidh could hang out again, they had a fun enough dynamic.

Rhys and Eugene could spend some time togehter too, I don't think Rhys would like Eugene but that's not something that would stop Eugene. Eugene is a very friendly and enthusiatic type and not easily put off. I think he'd probably spot Rhys on his own and want to get him involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back