Oh No!

Bellatrix's cold, black eyes suddenly flickered to Patricks. Meeting his gaze, though her defenses fell. You could see it in her eyes, the pain had faltered her. She began to shake slightly and turned her gaze back to Andy.

Andromeda took a step back.
"Loyalty, that mark doesn't show loyalty it is a mark of dishonour and evil. How do you keep your blood clean by going around killing people, being a nasty rascist? Tell me go on I am so interested in finding out what the big deal is, Slytherin!"

Patrick moved closer and put his hand up between the two of them.
"Andromeda. I said that that is enough!" he hadn't called her by her name in years, so he knew she would know immediately that he meant business. Patrick turned to look at Bellatrix.
"Are you ok?"

Bellatrix swiftly turned on her heels, and threw her wand to the ground. "F**k this..." she muttered letting a tear fall down her deathly pale, bony cheek.

[[Crap hadn't either. sorry Bella]]

"Ace can you just know when to stop!" Patrick turned to Bellatrix, "Are you alright?"

"So come on I still want to know. Why is being all dark and evil easier? Do all the evilies cry when they don't get their own way?" Andromeda was boiling now, she was more angry that her uncle had sided with this girl who had held her wand up to his nieces neck. Some loyalty in blood huh?

"No." she snapped darkly. stopping the one tear. No more tears....no more... she thought. "They kill." she added in the same dark tone.

"They kill!" Andromeda felt let down big time, that was it they killed. Anything could kill she was a killer now given half the chance but they would never risk it of course. The destruction she would leave in her wake would be devastating altogether.
"Do they do some huge performance or something when they do it?" she asked bewildered, "there are killers everywhere!"

Patrick turned now to look at his niece, he knew she had been battling for the past month and a half to comprehend the beast within her. The killer she could and would be if unleashed. Is this where her line of questioning was leading. Patrick stayed quiet. He wanted to see what would happen between these two girls, who were more alike than they knew.

"Were Death Eaters, what do you expect? We kill, no need for a bloody ritual, just...death...pain...suffering...terrified people. Nothing more...only targeting Blood traitors and mud-bloods..." Bellatrix mutter weakly.

ooc: I have to go for a bit. Be back later.

[[ok Bella will probably be gone by the time you get back so catch you tomorrow]]

Patrick knew she was all huff and puff really. He had heard her true confession earlier, how the girl Roses death had not been her fault. How she was sorry for the mark on her arm but could do nothing about it. He turned to Andromeda looking carefully, waiting.

Andromeda folded her arms across her chest.
"If you love your mark so much why are you fighting against what you are? Why are you upset? Death Eaters shouldnt get upset by what they consider is their duty, what they were born for. So why are you?" Andromeda wanted to understand the girls outburst earlier.
She so obviously had the mark a while and yet, she wasn't comfortable with it anymore. had she ever been? Andromeda's own mark tingled again. she could never wear her scar with pride, it was a curse but she was learning to live with it, to bear it. Not to let it rule her.

"Your so stereotypical to them...us... We are normal people...just with a idea a little left from center with the rest of the world. A lot of the Death Eaters in the past, that joined while...while...the Dark Lord was...alive...." Bellatrix began saying these last words as if there was something caught in her throat making them hard to say. "Joined out of fear...fear for their own lives...fear for their families. They did what they thought would be the safest and best for the time...while others, joined it just because they truly wanted it. For the love of carnage...and now...it is pride...and want for something solid to follow...like there was back then...to return..."

Andromeda's voice was a bit calmer now though an edge of steel still lay behind it.
"So you want to belong to something?" she was asking sincerely now not sarcastically. "You want to feel pride for who you are and what you believe in? That is alot different that going around killing people. Many people want those things but they don't need to resort to violence to get them. And good for you that your blood isn't infected! Some of us didn't have a choice in that regard".

She said the last line with a note of bitterness and anger. She hadn't asked for what she now was, hadn't asked at all!

Patrick knew what Andromeda had meant by infected blood and it was none of the reasons that Bellatrix might suppose, half blood or whatever. He stood motionless, his own wand at the ready though should anything go wrong.

"You can't shove us in with a typical crowd, trying to analyze what we do...it just doesn't work that way... Your trying to make it simple enough so that you can understand it. But you can't, and won't ever be able to." Bellatrix said coldly, getting annoyed at this girls antics. "I am proud of my blood, like others may not be. Infection though, in the word could mean many things. Disease, hereditary, even emotion infections to the blood...it all means the same thing in a general sense.... It seems that we all in some shape or form, have an infection to our blood....but its not accepted by the world in that way." Bellatrix slowly then reached down for her wand...her safety net, and gripped it tightly, before returning back to her cosy robe pocket, out of sight though easy to access.

"My grandfather is always saying life is simple it is only humans who make it complicated and that seems the case here. You want to believe that there is some great logic behind the illogical and evil things that death eaters do, that's more you trying to reason it out to yourself, not me trying to rationalise it" Andromeda shrugged, "There are infections and then there are infections. Many are curable, some not so easy. Wasn't it not so long ago that Death Eaters thought the rest of us were nothing but infections? Wizards and witches with polluted blood?"

Patrick heard and knew her words to be true, he looked at her kindly and asked her the only question he could.
"And you Bellatrix, is that what you believe? Is all that the Death Eaters stand for what you are fighting against? or just part?"

"Bellatrix perhaps you should go back to bed now. Ace I think you need to leave" he said kindly to both of them, walking around to Bellatrix's side in case she needed his assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back