Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Dragon Heartstring Core
Oh hello every-one,

Lol, I didn't even know this part existed. Oh well.
Anyway, like I said, I'm kind of new here. I had a character on here maybe last year, after HWA went down, but then I forgot all about her. And now I'm back again. After a VEEEEEERRRRYYYYY long absence.

I'm Teigan by the way. And while i'm not new to roleplaying I still have alot to learn. So occationally, you might catch me reading all the VERY long role plays, when people like write a whole essay on there scenery and they don't even say a word, nor do they repeat whats already been said. I'm quite far away from doing that.

So yeah. Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi.....:)

Hello, Teigs. :hug:

Welcome to HNZ, I bet you're glad I got you into it again, aren't you? :r

Well anywayz, I'd just like to direct you to the Site Documentation, in an attempt to answer any questions you may have, and the Calender, so that you know any important dates.
If you ever feel a need for an important plot, or if you would like to help somebody else with one of theres, just head here. ;)

And don't forget to check out the Character Handbook section! :r

- Zach.

Welcome back, Teigan. :)
If you have any questions or concerns about the board still, feel free to PM me. ^_^ Otherwise - I'm quite glad to see you returned. ;)

Thankyou both. '

I'm quite glad to be back. I just kept putting it off. Lol but Zach was very persistant and I was like. Yeah Why not. And now I'm like totally addicted to it. haha.

Welcome new person!!:D

Welcome back Teigan! Hope you enjoy your time here, and don't get too addicted (I can't talk :p )

Brittany :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back