Obi Wan Kenobi Series

Talking about Disney's Star Wars projects, I wish more people would give Rebels a chance. It's genuinely a really good show with amazing characters and stories.
god i LOVE rebels and clone wars. ive been consuming all of the current available medium and it's so good. I can't wait for Ahsoka and Endor

"you will romance Lana Beniko and you will LIKE IT" - BioWare, probably

Not sure I agree with that, I've definitely taken the non-romance option with Lana in a couple of play-throughs. (Kira and Vette romances are supreme) but I do enjoy romancing the morally grey sith so I enjoy having that option.

Also, watching Zazz fall in love with Star Wars has definitely been one of the highlights of my life.

I meant purely in the sense that she's the only option they haven't shelved, especially after what they did to Theron. (Which I can't actually play that arc Republic side anymore, it actually broke and was unplayable last time I tried. Though I currently can't even open the game...it genuinely refuses to work.)

I watched the RedLetterMedia Obi-Wan review...I think their consensus was "after Star Trek: Picard this is delightful, a guilty pleasure". :lol:

Did they like Picard or not, because that doesn't tell me how they felt about it at all xD

They hated Picard. :lol: I don't think any of them thought Obi-Wan was good but they had fun so far.

eh - apparently i’m pretty easy going because i’ve loved picard too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back