No longer lonely

"Ash, I tried it, its good." Nina said breaking a small piece off and eating eat like she did before but the truth was it tasted like someone had practiced magic on it.

Alex smiled and caught the choc. 'Thanks, I was waiting for that. You do know that I don't owe you anything now'Alex said smiling before breakign off the corner of the choc and eating it. At least that bit was safe one, Alex thought to himself. He started walking again and put the choch bar in his pocket gain. 'Nothing much.'he whispered to Nina.

Asher saw Nina's expression change for a brief second as she bit into the chocolate. "I knew it! Alex...you are tricky!" she laughed.

'How am I?'he asked innocently, smiling widely.

Nina giggled at Asher and then whispered back to Alex, "You best tell me what you did, so if I die I can come back as a ghost and say it was all your fault." Nina giggled once more.

'Like I said, nothing much,'ALex said to Nina smiling. Maybe his spells didn't work after all. SO much for more practise needed. He'd have to learn it again.

Nina smiled wamrly and tightened her grip on Alex once more and looked into his eyes lovingly.

'Don't you reckon the forest is preety rubbish here? I mean, we've only seen spiders so far and that's it. I thoguht there were meant to be wolves and centaurs and blast-ended skrewts,'Alex said to Nina, jokign on the last creature.

Asher shook her head and then leaned it on Noah's shoulder. "Well whatever he did, it sure impressed Nina." she whispered warmly.

"I'm a tad surprised and relieved on the last one." Nina said warmly remembering their conversation in the Trophy Room, this experience and that one would have to be her favourite to date between the two of them. Then she heard Asher whisper to Noah and she glanced over and gave her a look to show she would give her all the details later then she turned back to Alex and smiled.

'I don't see why.I mean, They could make nice pets if they got trained properly, don't you think?'Alex said cheerfully.

"I don't think you can train them, Hagrid said himself they were useless pests that he bred a while back." Nina said happily.

'Och, still. Anything can be trained Nina.'he replied smiling. 'What about those Ash-winders? It's a shame don't you think. I mean 2 hours to live and you spend it in the rocks. Preety wasteful in my mind. Do you realy think those eggs would burn the buildings?'Alex asked wondering.

Nina smiled sheepishly and admited, "I didn't pay all that much attention to that lesson, busy thinking." Nina looked up at Alex trying to figure out what he was thinking about. "But from what you just described, seems pretty lousy." Nina said smiling weakly.

Alex smiled. 'Well, you willnae have a clue on what I'm talking about. What were you think about then that was soo important?'Alex asked before realizing she maybe didn't want to say. 'Never mind actually.'He quickly added. He nopticed something on a tree but didn't register it enough. 'Was it just me or did that tree have something on it?'he asked Nina.

Nina blushed and then said, "You," quietly hoping he wouldn't think she was silly or weird. Then she turned to the tree and looked over it a couple times and figured it was just a mushroom or something. "I don't know what it is but I don't think we should touch it, it might be something like a Bubotuber, which reminds me what you did to that poor girl was aweful." Nina scolded.

Asher heard Nina mention that Alex had done something to a girl and something about Bubotubers. "Alex...were you being mean again? Bubotubers is a harsh way to go." she called, her tone amused.

"Mooncalf Dung aswell." Nina said disapointedly, there was no denying that it was funny, but he could have hurt the plant and Nina took Herbology seriously. As they were walking Nina saw the tents and whispered, "Nox." Then she put heard head against Alex's chest and breathed in heavily. He smells so good, I could stay like this forever, Nina thought to herself. Then she frowned, she didn't want to go back to the tents she wanted to relive the whole time in the Forest mulitple times and maybe perfect a few things. Nina looked up at Alex to see that he was looking foward. Nina started to make smaller steps hoping he would do the same, she really didn't want to go back she already missed him.

Alex was surprised Nina even saw that but he couldn't help but grinned. 'Well, no, not quite mean. It was funny, ok. And it was only dung. No harm in that,'Alex said trying to defend himself. He smiled before seeing the tents. ''Now that was quick,'Alex said before looking at the sky. It had already grown to twilight almost. He slowed his steps. He didn't want peopel to think him in a rush exactly.

Asher saw the light filtering in and knew they were almost out of the forest. She couldn't contain her delight. She hugged Noah tightly and pecked his cheek. "We're free!!" she cried excitedly. As they broke through the trees Asher released her hold around Noah's waist and took his hand. She could see that Nina seemed to be a little disappointed. She got an idea. "Hey Alex! Could you come here for a second?" she called.

Nina turned when she heard Alex's name being called by Asher, she didn't fully let go of Alex she gave Asher a look that read, 'What are you doing?'. Then Nina hesitantly let Alex go.

Asher saw Nina's expression and returned one that said, 'Don't worry...just for moment.' Then Asher smiled at Alex and beckoned him forward.

Alex smiled laughing abit whyen Asher was so excited about being free. 'Guess we won the bet after all,'ALex said smiling and getting his watch. 2 hours exactly. He looked at Asher confused befors smiling. 'Yeah, sure,'he said going over to her.

Asher grinned as Alex walked toward her. She leaned in to whisper into his ear. Doing so was kind of awkward because she refused to release Noah's hand. "Alex, why don't you take Nina for a walk around the lake. Its almost sunset and it always looks really pretty out there. I think she'd like to see it." Asher made sure to whisper low enough to keep Nina from hearing...which she had the tendency to do. "Just make it seem like it was your idea." she added before leaning away with a smile.

Alex looked at the lake. 'Yeah, sure. Ok,'he whispered, smiling back. 'May I ask why or is it against Madam's will?'he asked her jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back