No longer lonely

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked down to the Forbidden Forest and waited for Alex and Noah to come she knew Asher wouldn't be long, she was just trailing her. Nina sat on the edge of the forest looking in and seeing quite a few spiders but nothing terrifying. Nina started to sing the song 'Daydreamer' while waiting for everyone. "Daydreamer, sitting on the seat, soaking up the sun. He is a real lover, of making up the past and feeling up his girl like he's never felt her figure before."

Alex had decided to meet Nina for a trip with some of the others into the forest. He saw Nina and heard the song she was singing and smiled. When he got close enough without being heard, he joined in witht he res to fit. He knew muggle-songs quite well after all.
'A jaw dropper
Looks good when he when he walks
He's the subject of their talk
He would be hard to chase but good to catch
And he could change the world with his hands behind his back' He smiled and added 'Boo,'on the end just for his personal touch.

Nina turned as she heard someone sing with her and she sang happily with him, "Looks good when he when he walks, He's the subject of their talk, He would be hard to chase but good to catch. And he could change the world with his hands behind his back" Nina smiled warmly and asked, "You like Adele?"

Alex smiled and walked the rest of the distance. 'I've heard some of her songs. They're quitee good.'Alex said smiling. 'You like her then?'he asked which was preety stupid since it was quite obvious.

"One of my favourite muggle singers." Nina said happily.

Asher had made a detour on their way to the Forbidden Forest. She had dashed back to the tents and combed her hair and made sure she looked decent...but not like she was trying too hard. Once she was satisfied, Asher walked the rest of the way to the forest. She saw that Alex had already arrived and from a distance she could hear he and Nina singing together. She smiled brightly. How cute!! He better realize how special she is before someone else does... she thought. After she was a few steps closer she threw her hand in the air and waved excitedly. "Hi guys!" she called.

Nina turned slightly dispointed as she heard someone join them. "Hey Asher." Nina said sighing to herself. "Have you seen Noah?" Nina asked.

Asher noticed Nina sigh a bit and she gave an apologetic look. "No...I haven't seen him."

"Hmm I wonder where he is." Nina said.

"I don't know..." Asher said looking toward the HS tents anxiously.

"Well he shouldn't be far behind." Nina said hopefully. She was excited to get into the forest.

Noah had been itching to see what was in the forest. She wondered if it was like the one back home. Noah would find out soon because he was meeting Nine, Alex, and Asher down there to check it out together. Noah hadn't really talked to any of them since arriving. Noah seemed to stay distant actually but he was hoping that would soon changed. He had heard from a little bird that Asher and Sakura would working things out. Plus he also figured out that not everyone hated him now so life was beginning to look up.

Noah headed from the tents towards the forest. He could see in the distance three figures. Great Noah thought I'm the last one to arrive he continued in thought as he walked up to the three of them "Hey" He said smiling at them then flashing one more smile over at Asher. He wondered if things were going to be odd between them. For some reason he doubted it. He thought things may be even different but in the best way possible "So are you all waiting for me?" Noah asked

Alex smiled adn heard someone else coming. He turned and waved to Asherwhen she waved to them and listened as her and Nina discussed where Noah was. 'Just leave him come in his own time,'he said jokingly before seeing him. 'Speak of the devil,'he joked again. 'I don't think so. I think we were all just waiting on the sun setting,'Alex said sarcaticly but in a nice way. He msiled. 'How you then?'

Asher's violet eyes danced when she heard Noah's voice. She turned and smiled at him and the butterflies in he stomach went crazy when he smiled back. "Hi Noah. I just got here a few moments ago, so they had to wait on me too." Asher, trying to discretely get closer to Noah, began to shuffle towards him, not noticing the twig on the ground. Of course she tripped and fell right into Noah. She blushed violently. "I'm so sorry...I'm such a clutz..." she said looking down. Nice move graceful...now he probably thinks you can't even walk!!

Nina smiled warmly at Noah and said "Hey. Are we all ready or is anyone spooked?" Nina stuck out her toungue at Alex and skipped marrily into the forest waiting for the rest to follow her. Then Nina saw Asher fall right into Noah and giggled silently thinking this was just a way to get closer. But then she realized she had actually fallen Nina shouted, "Asher you okay?"

"Oh are you all talking about me too" Noah said grinning "I feel special" He laughed as he stood looking at the forest for a second "It looks a bit like the one at home Alex are you sure you're not going to be scared" He asked jokingly. Noah didn't know Alex too too well but he seemed like the type of guy that could take some teasing and a few jokes.

Then Noah heard Asher speak. As if it was needed to breath, he turned his attention over to her. "So I guess I wasn't too late" He added thinking that maybe she was shuffling towards him. Maybe he was just imagining it though ,but then she tripped. Noah felt her bump into him and he tried to catch her as best of he could. "Are you ok" He asked smiling as she blushed.

"And you're not a clutz you're just not a ballet type of person either" Noah said smiling at Asher then Nina spoke and for a slight second he turned his attention to her. "Oh I am so ready" he turned back to Asher "What about you" He asked.

Asher looked up at Noah and blushed again slightly. She smiled, "Yes, I'm ready..."

Nina smiled at this and walked back to the group to and took Alex by the hand and lead him into the forest. Nina looked at Asher telling her to come over with Noah. And looked back into the forest and smiled.

"Then let's go" Noah said smiling. He saw Nina grab Alex's hand. Noah was tempted to grab Asher's hand as well but didn't know how she felt about that one. In a way he still felt like emotions were high.

Noah smiled gently. He did smile a lot since he had met Asher. He didn't know if it was just an accident or if it was truely why he smiled so much anymore. "Who do you think will run out of the forest screaming first Nina or Alex?" Noah whispered in Asher's ear joking of coarse. Noah had nothing against Nina or Alex. He just liked to joke.

Nina overheard this and couldn't help herself, she chuckled and said, "I think you said the wrong names." Nina stuck out her toungue playfully and smiled.

Asher smiled at Noah and giggled. Before she could answer Nina turned and spoke, Asher simply smiled and giggled again. Then saw Nina grab Alex's hand. She glanced at Noah from the corner of her eye and took a deep breath. You'll never know until you try...be brave... Slowly, Asher reached her hand out and took Noah's and began leading him into the trees.

"no I think I got it right" Noah said to Nina as he stick out his tougue playfully as well Really mature He thought about his actions. But it didn't matter for he made Asher laugh. For some reason he loved the sound of her laugh. It was cute.

Then she reached out and grabbed his hand. The first thought was how he was always too chicken to make the first move. He didn't even when he was going out with Sakura though that didn't matter right now for Sakura wasn't here. Noah was here and Asher and their hands were intertwined. Noah followed Asher towards the trees. "This is probably the blind leading the blind" Noah joked "We are going to get lost" Noah said laughing as he gently squeeze Asher's hand.

Asher smiled as Noah squeezed her hand. "Its ok...we can be like Swiss Family Robinson and build a tree house!" she joked. Asher's laugh shook a bit, she hadn't told anyone, but she was kind of afraid of the forest. As they walked, Asher stayed within inches of Noah. She was still scared, but he made her feel much safer.

Nina giggled and said, "That would be so much fun." Nina glanced over at Alex, through the corner of her eyes, he seemed pretty quiet and she wasn't sure if he was okay about being in a forest. As Nina was walking, she heard something crack and she jumped slightly and leaned toward Alex.

Alex smiled as they started joking. He let Nina take his hand and lead him into the forest since he wanted company anyway. He let them tease him about. He didnt mind, since it probably was true anyway. 'Ohh spooky,'he joked as Nina stood on a twig. He smiled. 'I bet we'll be out in 2 hours,'he said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back