New Year Werewolf

I asked my friends for a number and they said 9 so I will vote 9.

I vote to lynch Sara Moon.

currently a draw between Sara Moon and Charmaine Zsigmond.
you have an hour left to vote, otherwise it will go down to chance. if you are one of the fve people yet to vote best get them in fast.

I'm voting to lynch Sara Moon.

Just saying: it's a bad idea to lynch me.

with the passing of the day accusations were thrown randomly until at the end of the day two suspects came out from obscurity and the village seemed torn until one brave voice decided to be the judge and decide who they should lynch and who should survive.
It seemed like the village had never heard of the saying, never lynch the hand that pours your butterbeer as the owner of the three broomsticks was dragged into the street accused of being a werewolf her cries of innocence falling of deaf ears. and lynched as a threat of what may come. however it was too late when they realised they were wrong, and the witches and wizards went home maybe out of guilt, maybe out of a plan to reduce suspicion.

Sara moon the Bar Owner[note]the angel in the old roll names.[note] has been killed.
It is night.

(as i am going to be out tomorrow evening. this night phase may be a few hours shorter than the full 24, if possible can people get their messages into me within 19-20 hours).
With night rolls should only discuss what they are doing/seeing during the day phase in this thread not by personal messages[note]werewolves can use personal messages to decide on who to kill.[note]. It is unfair if you share information you have gained with one person but not with anyone else. It may cause yourself, or others, to be incorrectly under suspicion.
All was peaceful in the village that night as people slept in guilt that they had killed their friend with no result. As the clocks struck 2am a howling could be heard from somewhere outside. They were all in fear that any moment they would have a monster break down their front door and they would have an untimely demise. As morning came everyone got up to see the damage. Here where kida had been the previous day was James Adams the seer.

It is day phase, please make your opinions and cast your votes.

Well, at least the other "Seer" know they're the fake now.

Not necessarily, when the seer and the fraud die, both are described as being the seer until the end of the game.

I don't think so.. As far as I know, the seer and the fraud would both appear as seers when they die... xD

Oh. That sucks. :erm:

Okay, I looked over the votes from the first round, and I've noticed that no one voted for Kida the first round, so that makes it hard to narrow down the votes on who the werewolf might be. :unsure: Honestly, I have no idea at the moment who the wolves could be, so I'm going to try and sleep on it since it's late here, and hopefully when I wake up, someone will have some ideas at least. :)

(And sorry by the way Maia!)

Kida was killed before voting opened. :r

James voted for Professor Hayes. If he's the seer, maybe he had more reason than he let on for voting for her. If he's the fraud, then this vote doesn't mean as much. :p

That is correct both the seer and the fraud will be called the seer when they die. Likewise the animagus will be called a witch/wizard.

And no one voted for kida first round because it was her death that showed that there were deadly werewolves walking among you.

I think going down the route of 'so and so voted for the person who's dead now so they must be the werewolf' isn't the best one to go down, even in the past games it's never really been the case.

I don't think that's the case here? :cyndi:

I was just going off Cyndis comment, I know she didn't commit to voting off Abbigale, but I just put it across before others start jumping on that bandwagon.

Of course if they want to vote for Abbigale then I won't stop them :lol:

Professor Aeon Summers said:
I don't think that's the case here? :cyndi:
Definitely not. I was sorta trying to make sense of what Mel had said and figured it was worth mentioning since James might be the Seer.

Hmmm... I still really don't have an idea of who to vote for, but I do agree that voting for someone based on the vote of the person who died won't work this early in the game. There is also a possible animagus out there, so even if the "seer" happened to see someone as a wolf this early in the game that person might not really be a wolf at all.

I vote to lynch Silas Axel.

No real reason, but we do need to start a conversation.

"We do need to start a conversation." =))
I'm unsure of who to vote for at this point, but I'll probably make a decision once I get back from work.

i do not see any good reason to vote for me, but I see plenty of bad ones. I really think that's all I can say on my part. However I have this gut feeling from Pat's comment of "but if you want to vote for Abbigale I won't stop you". It seems coy and meant well, but what if she's trying to get others to vote around her. Manipulation is found in the slightest of comments in this game.

So I vote to lynch Patricia Styx.

Urgh, here we go again xD

Seeing as there really isn't anything to go on at the moment I will vote for Ai Edogawa.
Also, I've every confidence that Abbigale is innocent so you can read into that however way you want, what I meant was I can't make someone change their mind if they are adamant on one choice *le shrug*

Sorry guys! I was tired when I posted last night, and I misread the post. For some reason I was thinking that James was killed first, and Kida second. But I agree, it's probably best to not go down that road of "such and such voted for them so they must be a werewolf." But maybe it means that the werewolves are trying to frame Abbigale? I don't know. :unsure:
Also, I believe Pat, I think Abbigale is innocent.

So I am really not feeling well at the moment and I still really have any idea who would be the best to go. I don't want to throw out another vote for someone random because that would just confuse matters. So, I guess out of all three names out there, I will have to vote Patricia Styx only because Cole was the only person who gave a reason for her vote.

remember when i like posts it means nothing more than the vote in them has been counted. I does not mean i agree or disagree with the content of the post or the reasoning behind the vote.

For now I'll vote for Ai Edogawa. She made the final decision between Sara and Charmaine, and chose Sara. I have no idea who to vote for, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back