New Year Werewolf

Wait. What? How? Who's the werewolf then?

It's not been confirmed. Jesse has his own idea but hasn't told us. Although I feel I might know who it is and I have a feeling Jesse will have the same idea as me, could be wrong though.

I'm assuming that since you used veritaserum and wolfsbane on me, you expect me to say that I'm the werewolf? xD

Well, to make Jesse happy so we can get straight to the facts and a little ramble of my own (since I'm not sure whether I can be online for too much today) not too much of course. I am a werewolf. Happy Jesse? Good, moving on.

As of Day 4, I am still a regular villager... And I do have my own suspicions as to who the wolf could be...
Werewolf Signup![ol]
[li]Ai Edogawa</LI>
[li]Soren Sedridor
[li]Patricia Styx
[li]Professor Abbigale Hayes
[li]Professor Speed Stark
[li]James Adams
[li]Aliyah Wright
[li]Brodie Fudge
[li]Sara Moon
[li]Professor Cyndi Kingsley
[li]Charmaine Zsigmond
[li]Kida Frost
[li]Sarah Keith
[li]Silas Axel[/li][/ol]
[ol][li]Animagus
[li]Apothecary
[li]Bar Owner
[li]Invisibility cloak owner
[li]Deatheater
[li]Fraud
[li]Love potion brewer
[li]Marauder
[li]Seer
[li]Werewolf
<LI>[li]Witch/wizards[/li][/ol]
Well, looking at the list, I have my suspicions set on Brodie Fudge and Professor Speed Stark..

It's mostly because they've been out of the radar mostly during the day and during the night phase, they can't be seen much around the board. Though a little far-fetched but it could still be a possibility, after all, it isn't new either to not make a kill to throw people off. It could be assumed that Alliyah had been making the kills by herself on the previous days and when she was lynched off, there was still none that could help her carry on with the killings. And if it would be put into play that Speed had voted for the werewolf on Day 2, it could be a play to avoid suspicion and it is not a new thing either, it is a risk but in day 2, there is nothing much to go by, it wouldn't be that odd if one voted for another "randomly". After all, it had been initially Pat that most were wary off and then some other people, until Pat claimed that she was vital for the village winning. As for Brodie I don't really know much, though I haven't seem him actually vote in the previous days though I am not sure. I'll probably check in in a few hours or so...

I think this could be a loophole. Marga saying she's the werewolf being the truth, then following it up by a lie. I've blocked her twice and in those two nights, there's been no kills. I don't think a wolf would abstain for that long.

I don't think it's Brodie as, despite not being that active, has still been on the board during the day and night phases. As for Professor Speed, I doubt they would vote against a fellow Werewolf if they weren't going to be active much either.

I'm still voting to lynch Ai Edogawa.

i will have to agree with Ai only because she has given the most sound reasoning I've seen on this game. However I would lean more toward Stark, as Tenilee is very good when hiding in plain sight. I may be wrong, after all this is my first time. But I believe for now I may just have to vote for professor Speed Stark. Whol he has not made himself suspicios he has also not redeemed himself. Besides that if I was concerned with being badgered on whether or not I was telling the truth I would lie to make the other person happy before stating reasons why it could be a lie. Only because forcing someone to plead guilty isn't really a plea at all.

All in all I vote to Lynch Speed Stark

A wolf would abstain that long if they haven't been on much or at all and/or want to remain out of the spotlight. Why kill us off when we will easily do it to ourselves during the day phases?

Nevertheless, Ai has been on and is an active possible threat so I'm going to go with Jesse's hunch and vote to lynch Ai Edogawa.

I'm going to admit here that I'm the Marauder and I've looked up both Silas and Ai and both times they visited each other that night so I'm imaging they are the lovers and Silas isn't voting for Ai because then he'll die, small price to pay to save the village in my opinion.

Ai Edogawa is my official vote.

I agree with Jesse that it seems a bit suspicious that Marga would say it that way. First the truth, and then followed by the lie. And so, I'll go with Jesse's hunch and vote to lynch Ai Edogawa.
I actually forgot about the lovers! And that would make sense too.

regardless on if I am or am not the lover. I want to protect those in my village. Meaning no more innocent lynching. And I believe that Ai is innocent. However, I can not tell you who to vote for, and so I leave you to your decisions. However, remember the guilt felt upon lynching an innocent before.

Just sayin' that I hadn't followed with a lie.. xD But, I can't force anyone to vote otherwise... I vote to lynch Professor Speed Stark, though it seems futile..

Today although the village seemed that the voice of reason was starting to win out. with one member of the village admitting to his dealings with potions and another person practically admitting she was a werewolf under the action of the strong truth serum. despite the argument that that had been placed forward, the argument against them was stronger and before long the few votes that were cast were counted and Ai Edogawa was handcuffed whilst a bonfire was constructed in the square. once it was ready Ai was let out by the two convicting her and attached to the stake once everyone else was cleared an echo of incendio was heard coming from many in the area and soon the fire was ablaze and the sounds of Ai's protest were drowned out by a new batch of Fireworks as the Hogsmeade residents re-celebrated the new year this time without a werewolf to dampen the start of it.
Ai Edogawa the werewolf has been killed
There was one person however who seemed slightly less than thrilled that the wolf had been caught. Silias Axel looked visibly upset. It wasn't long until someone noticed. it was then he couldn't do anything to hold back his thoughts. "Happy are you? killing people on the streets. What kind of person does that? Sure Ai may have been a wolf, but hasn't the last two nights proven anything except she doesn't have to kill people. and well I loved her" he said before storming out of the square.
a few goblin made wines later someone thought it would be a good idea to try and and find him and see if he was okay. unfortunately that must have been too long as when they found him he was in his house in one hand he has a photo of his lover, and the other an empty bottle of strong poison. his sleeve had been pulled up as he had made his final motions and there on his arm was the dark mark.
Silias Axel the Death eater is dead

congratulations to the village, you have won.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME
GG GUYS. SHERLOCK JESSE WAS ON THE CASE.
tumblr_n4s33cLNep1sgqn33o2_250.gif

Will we get to learn all of the roles, Mia?

I had the cloak. I didn't post the first couple of days cause I had nothing to say/was busy, but then I didn't want to post in case it made me look suspicious :p

I will let you know the rolls this evening when I get home from work.
Animagus: Kida Frost
Apothecary: Soren Sedridor
Bar Owner: Sara Moon
Invisibility cloak owner: Brodie Fudge
Deatheater: Silas Axel
Fraud: James Adams
Love potion brewer: Professor Speed Stark
Marauder: Patricia Styx
Seer: Professor Abbigale Hayes
Werewolves: Ai Edogawa Aliyah Wright
Witches (wizards if there had been any males): Professor Cyndi Kingsley Charmaine Zsigmond Sarah Keith

the Lovers were: Silas Axel and Ai Edogawa

The survivor was Sarah Keith

I was the survivor?? You mean I could've become a wolf for the first time ever? :o Darn! I wish I had been killed now. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back