New Year Werewolf

I'm not sure on who to vote for. There's not much to go on, but I will be voting for Aliyah Wright, simply because on what Pat said, I think it is bad form to vote for her to be lynched. I am, however, totally open for debate.

i suppose my only reason for voting is because Patricia may honestly believe Abby is innocent, but she may also be lying. Forgive me but I feel as if the point is to make others vote away from you if you are the werewolf. Therefore my vote. But I still wub Pattycakes xD

I didn't think that choosing Sara would have been a suspicious move. Or maybe it would have been, but because I was last to vote that day and didn't put anything that mentions my vote being "random" (and even if I did claim that it was random), I think any vote of mine would have been deemed suspicious. If I had voted for Jesse or Cyndi at the time it would just be me posting just to say that I had voted. If I voted for Teigs or Tenile, I was just adding people to tied votes. And if I had voted for Gaux then, it would have been the same as I had done with voting for Maia. Besides, even if it was not me who voted for either of them in the end, that person would have garnered attention and will be considered suspicious because of making a decision on who to vote for...

current voting statistics
one vote for each Ai Edogawa, Allyah Wright, and Silas Axel
two votes for Patricia styx

two wolves remaining. and three villagers dead.

I will go with the majority but in the following days I will vote seriously

I vote to lynch Patricia Styx, sorry

All I'm going to say is that it would really be a bad idea to vote for me, I'm not the wolf but I do have a special role which is why I said earlier that Abbigale is innocent.

I vote for Aliyah Wright as I believe Patricia may potentially be vital to winning the game.

Or a wolf trying to cover for a wolf buddy, but I feel like it isn't the case.

I change my vote to Aliyah Wright, though I must admit Charmaine is seeming awfully suspicious to me also. For now I'm trusting Pat, since I doubt a werewolf would put themselves out like that, and so I think she has an important role that could help us.

The Village was split, it seemed the empty bar was hanging over them reminding them the cost of making the wrong choice, maybe it was the thought of the poor body of james found that morning that kept them voting. Eventually there were two chains of thought as to who the wolf would be. Patricia Styx and Aliyah wright. at the end of the day it was decided to have a stand of. the two stood, and drew their wands ready to duel to the death. it was a quick duel, and in the end only one lady was left standing.

Fate had it that Aliyah Wright, A werewolf was killed.

the villagers feeling quite proud of themselves headed home happily. however as the sun sunk behind the mountains they started to worry, that had been sure that there had been to werewolves, so if one had been killed would the other be scared off to the next muggle village, or would the other be back with a vengeance.

It is night time. all night players please PM me, all other players fall asleep.
each person in the tie had their name typed on the spread sheet. then on the adjoining cell a random number was generated. the person with the largest number most times out of three was killed.

Aliyah Wright 0.99 0.72 0.15
Patricia Styx 0.65 0.75 0.02

There seemed to be a deathly silence floating over Brightstone that night. maybe the wolf had been scared to make an attack after their partner in crime had been killed. Or maybe it was more sinister. for the first time this year the villagers of Hogsmeade had a much needed good nights sleep few from being woken up by howls. The next morning people woke up feeling refreshed. there was a hunt for a body and people were relieved that there wasn't one. and everyone was present and accounted for, the hunt hiding any paw or footprints in the snow.
Unfortunately wen they met up in the now unoccupied three broomsticks it was not all good news. Due to the presence of a werewolf one young witch was teary eyed as she said her parents wanted her to go home, the news of the attacks had finally made the Daily prophet. and they were not happy that their daughter was living in a place where she could be killed. Professor Abbigaile Hayes the seer has left the village. [note]this has nothing to do with night play.[note]
It is day time. please discuss your opinions and cast your votes.

Interesting. I wonder if the fact that there was no person killed during the night means the werewolf wasn't on? I've been suspicious of Charmaine Zsigmond for a while, and so for now I'll vote for her. Plus, she hasn't been online at all during this night phase. She voted for Pat also, even though I think Pat had proven herself to be trustworthy.

Therefore, I vote for Charmaine Zsigmond.

With nothing else to go on, I might vote for Charmaine Zsigmond. Mel makes a strong point.

That does make sense, Mel. I wonder if anyone else hasn't been on.

My vote will probably be for Charmaine, but I'll hold off for right now.

I'm going to vote for Charmaine now in case I don't get the chance to be on later but will have a think about it if I want to vote for anyone else...

For argument's sake, the apothecary person could have used their power which is why no kill happened last night. At least, I think that's what one of the Apothecary powers does. :erm:

That's true and if that's the case it would be beneficial for the Apothecary should reveal themselves so we can wrap this game up with another victory for the village.
Scratch that, just realised that would be a bad idea if the no killing last night was just due to inactivity of the wolf xD

xD Yea, we don't know for sure which it is.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
For argument's sake, the apothecary person could have used their power which is why no kill happened last night. At least, I think that's what one of the Apothecary powers does. :erm:
that is correct, the apothecary does have the ability of stopping a werewolf. either by using wolfsbane which puts one wolf out of action for two nights, or by using the draught of the living dead which puts whoever it was used on out of action for the night.
there is also a verituserum which will cause one player to have to say what their roll is (to the best of their ability) at some stage the following day.

I agree with Mel that as of now, the most suspicious would be Charmaine... I am also open to the other possibilities if she isn't the werewolf.. Like the apothecary acting or the werewolf not being on...

I vote to lynch Charmaine Zsigmond.

I can't open HNZ because I have school. But I swear I am not the werewolf. But I think Mel is suspicious because ahe has been very eager to vote.

Being eager to vote isn't something that makes a person suspicious, it's called playing the game

It seemed that the fact that there hadn't been anyone killed had made the death easier for the village to vote on who the wolf was. it seemed that there was a unanimous vote as son as the voting began and within the hour Charmaine Zsigmond a witch had been taken to a tree and hanged, her cries of innocence were too little too late and fell on deaf ears. the villagers of hogsmeade spent the rest of the day going about their usual business before setting in for an early evening hopping that their werewolf problem had passed and there would once again be a safe night though they knew somewhere past the hope there was still a wolf walking among them.

Charmaine Zsigmond a witch is dead
five villagers are dead, one has left, and eight including one werewolf are remaining.

this night the villagers one by one retired to bed hoping for another good nights sleep,, and dreading being woken up by a wolf at some unearthly hour. the hours of the night passed by as people slept, most of them not hearing the quiet few sets of footsteps outside. as the sun rose the next morning it showed a hogsmeade village all sparkly clean in the winter sunlight. it wasn't until the sun had risen a fair way that people started to wake up. and once they had checked their clock wondered if they had missed something that would cause suspicion to be cast on them. Everyone had a look around the village for the body but after none were found they made their way, more out of habit than anything, to the three broomsticks, each helping themselves to a drink if they felt like it whilst they discussed their plan of action.

Wait for it.
Pretty sure I just won everyone the game. You're welcome.

So, who is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back