New Year New Plots

Sounds good, should we each start one? I could do Zag and Isadora?
Sounds perf! I can start the Flynn & Ivy thread once the new year starts up so we can have as much time as possible to post, haha.

Sounds perf!! I can start for Iris & Connor if you can start for Gwen & Giulia? (Or vice versa)
Sounds good!

Yay!

Soonish for claw gals sounds good. And I think Delilah is very reluctant to spend time with him but hasn't told him off yet and if Ivy saw them and got mad that would definitely set off some stuff, but I might wait a bit for that confrontation. But Very Into It.
Should one of us start Iris and Poppy and the other Delilah and Ivy?

That sounds good to me! Do you want to start it? And I can start Natalia/Harper, if you'd like
Sure! I'll start Gwen and Celia and you can start Natalia and Harper, I'm excited!
Hey Daph!

I'd be open to doing a thread with Iris and Juniper about divination or anything else this year!
Ohh sounds good, they haven't talked in what feels like ages

@Ainsley Lynch

For Gwen and Giulia!

Should one of us start Iris and Poppy and the other Delilah and Ivy?
I replied to this in my head but apparently never did oops! I can gladly start Poppy and Iris, if you would take the Delilah and Ivy ^_^

Not me forgetting to reply :r

I can do one in the dorm if you want?
what did you say about forgetting to reply?

Should we do something in s2?

I replied to this in my head but apparently never did oops! I can gladly start Poppy and Iris, if you would take the Delilah and Ivy ^_^
Since we now have the Delilah and Ivy topic up, should we do something with Poppy and Iris too?

I've been running out of plots a bit and I realized I still had this PD up, if anyone wants to plot with me feel free to still post with ideas! I was tempting to make a new one, but that seems a bit silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back