Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Alright, it's me again! Here's what I'm after.

Kira Wolf, Seventh Year Ravenclaw
40883.gif

Kira needs more so she's going to need a bff and some more friends. Arc is her world of course so that's set, no romances for her. She's sweet, a little shy, and very soft, but her confidence has been growing as she feels more rested as of late.

Jasper Michaels, Fifth Year Gryffindor
source.gif

Jasper needs a best friend, someone he can consider family that isn't family. He's very formal, but likes to play muggle sports in his free time. He doesn't need any romance, he's very devoted to his Ravenclaw.

Ren Lockwood, Fourth Year Gryffindor
source.gif

Ren is sweet, very lazy, and he needs some friends. He has a crush on someone right now so he doesn't need anything romantic right now.

Kameron Taylor, 38 year old year old muggle
original.gif

Kami is engaged to be married to Avarian Lockwood, who is a ministry employee. They have five kids, the newborn twins and three school aged kids. She owns a bookstore that was passed down by her grandfather though she mostly leaves it to her younger sister while she raises the twins. She needs friends!

Jordan Harris, 9, Sapphire's adopted little brother
Ip9p.gif

Jordie is still really young, so I don't know much about him yet, but I'm willing to see if he can make friends his age.

Evelyn Lockwood, 40 year old muggle doctor
MintyBossyAttwatersprairiechicken-max-1mb.gif

Evelyn is married with three kids and needs friends. I don't know much about her yet but I'm eager to find out.

Killian Taylor: 38 year old Sailor, widowed
tenor.gif

Killian is tough, with two kids to raise and is very overprotective of his two sisters. He needs friends, and is open to a possible love interest, but it would take time for him to open up after the loss of his wife.

Karissa Taylor: 32 year old historian
giphy.gif

Karissa is shy and very dedicated to her studies. She's clumsy, and tends to rant about her theories and her work, but she could use some friends. She isn't available for a romance.

Chalcedony Michaels, 52, gardener
tenor.gif

Chal is eccentric, a recluse, with a greenhouse larger than his apartment that he spends all his time tending. He has absolutely no interest in romance, but could do with a friend or two.

Cassielle Bonetti, 29 year old martial arts instructor
Brooklyn99Insider-Rosa-Beatriz-Smile-Dumb-Picture-2.gif

Cassielle, or aunt Cassi, is a spunky, fierce, independent woman who doesn't need any romance but could definitely use some friends.

Mallory Corrins, 19 year old check in clerk
source.gif

I don't see a romance for mallory in the future. She's soft, and unsure of herself, and could use some good friends.

Annika Corrins: 18 year old
source.gif

Annika, or Nika, was raised to be prim and proper. She's now looking to rebel, with daddy's credit card in hand. She needs friends with bad ideas or friends to stop her bad ideas.

Lou Prindeou: Farmer
tumblr_mz25mblBhE1rxspeco3_500.gifv

Lou has spent his entire life taking care of the family farm, being taught the basics at home. He has little free time, and is devoted to his sister, but could use a few friends. I don't see a romance for him really but I might be open to discussing it.

Hey Jess, we haven’t rped in a while and I have a few to offer :wub:

Kira x Lavinia: they’re both going to be in seventh year next year, and we haven’t rped them in a long time, so maybe they can reconnect?

Ren x Chloe: They’re in the same year as well, she could know him from classes maybe and they could be friends? Chloe is friendly and is trying to expand her circle.

Mallory x Sara: Sara works in the ministry, she doesn’t have many friends and I’d love for her to meet people now that she’s no longer at Hogwarts. She’s also quite friendly and I think they could be good friends.

Annika x Athena: I’m not sure how well they’d get along, Athena is going to pursue her dream as an artist, it would be fun to see whether she’d be a good or bad influence on Annika.
I also have Matt Rosemary who would most probably be bad for her :r

Hi Jess!

Maybe Emilia could be a friend for Kira? I think we've talked about them before.

We also talked about Chalcedony and Miles Cresswell before, lets throw them together!

For mallory I have Rose Holland around her age, perhaps she could be a friend?

Annika I could perhaps throw Tristan at? Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Hey Jess, we haven’t rped in a while and I have a few to offer :wub:

Kira x Lavinia: they’re both going to be in seventh year next year, and we haven’t rped them in a long time, so maybe they can reconnect?

Ren x Chloe: They’re in the same year as well, she could know him from classes maybe and they could be friends? Chloe is friendly and is trying to expand her circle.

Mallory x Sara: Sara works in the ministry, she doesn’t have many friends and I’d love for her to meet people now that she’s no longer at Hogwarts. She’s also quite friendly and I think they could be good friends.

Annika x Athena: I’m not sure how well they’d get along, Athena is going to pursue her dream as an artist, it would be fun to see whether she’d be a good or bad influence on Annika.
I also have Matt Rosemary who would most probably be bad for her :r
Hey <3

Kira and Lavinia, yes, i love it. Steven also pointed out something interesting. Isn't she with Eamon right now?

Ren and Chloe, I like that.

Mallory and Sara could work.

Yes to both with Nika.

I also have a proposal for you: Sam and Sapphire. They should be friends, Sapph will need support this coming year.

Hi Jess!

Maybe Emilia could be a friend for Kira? I think we've talked about them before.

We also talked about Chalcedony and Miles Cresswell before, lets throw them together!

For mallory I have Rose Holland around her age, perhaps she could be a friend?

Annika I could perhaps throw Tristan at? Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Ooh Em and Kira, I like it.

YES give me Miles and Chal <3

Ooh i always liked Rose, yeah lets do it.

I'm torn between Ew Tristan and Ooh Tristan. Lets do it XD

Hey Jess.
ooh it is that time of the year already where people and posting plots. I have a couple of od suggestions for you. I dont want tp stat too many plots right now as RL is busy but i have some suggestions to think about

For Kira: Selene. they haven't had a thread in. while. they should have another one at some stage this year. Selene has been spending slightly fewer nights in the common room as she is finally learning some techniques to get her nightmares under control.

for Evelyn Lockwood: where about does she work/Live? If she is in Australia (specifically Melbourne or tasmania) she could have been a teacher or supervisor or family friend of Rhiannon this may lead to a slightly awkward conversation.

Karissa Taylor: I have Leigh west. She owns a bookshop cafe in the muggle part of new zealand. but it does have a special back room. for the magical clientele. she also likes history

Hey Jess.
ooh it is that time of the year already where people and posting plots. I have a couple of od suggestions for you. I dont want tp stat too many plots right now as RL is busy but i have some suggestions to think about

For Kira: Selene. they haven't had a thread in. while. they should have another one at some stage this year. Selene has been spending slightly fewer nights in the common room as she is finally learning some techniques to get her nightmares under control.

for Evelyn Lockwood: where about does she work/Live? If she is in Australia (specifically Melbourne or tasmania) she could have been a teacher or supervisor or family friend of Rhiannon this may lead to a slightly awkward conversation.

Karissa Taylor: I have Leigh west. She owns a bookshop cafe in the muggle part of new zealand. but it does have a special back room. for the magical clientele. she also likes history

Yesssss kira and selene they do need to talk again.

Unfortunately Evelyn works and lives in New Zealand.

Oooh Kari is also new zealand based, they can meet each other as fellow bookstore owners.

I have a thought if you want, maybe more Linden and Casper?

Hi!

I could possibly offer Faye Burrows as a friend for Cassielle. Faye is a hit witch at MACUSA but has been spending quite a lot of her free time around new zealand. I think they could definitely hit it off (and be pretty fierce together lol).

I also have Leif Odegard who might be a friend for Mallory? Leif has been struggling for a bit after graduation but has now decided he is going to continue studying at uni instead of immediately looking for a job. He's a genuinely nice guy and would definitely make a good friend.

Hey <3

Kira and Lavinia, yes, i love it. Steven also pointed out something interesting. Isn't she with Eamon right now?

Ren and Chloe, I like that.

Mallory and Sara could work.

Yes to both with Nika.

I also have a proposal for you: Sam and Sapphire. They should be friends, Sapph will need support this coming year.

Omg yes he pointed that out to me too =)) Lavinia and Eamon are dating, so it’ll make for quite a plot I think.

Yesss Sam’s got a big plan next year so she’ll need the support too! Goes both ways. They’re dormmates and I’m sure we’ve rped them before.

Which one(s) would you like to start with?

Hi!

I could possibly offer Faye Burrows as a friend for Cassielle. Faye is a hit witch at MACUSA but has been spending quite a lot of her free time around new zealand. I think they could definitely hit it off (and be pretty fierce together lol).

I also have Leif Odegard who might be a friend for Mallory? Leif has been struggling for a bit after graduation but has now decided he is going to continue studying at uni instead of immediately looking for a job. He's a genuinely nice guy and would definitely make a good friend.
Oooh I like the sound of Faye.

Yessss, i always liked Leif. Shes very shy around guys tho so it might be a little harder.

Omg yes he pointed that out to me too =)) Lavinia and Eamon are dating, so it’ll make for quite a plot I think.

Yesss Sam’s got a big plan next year so she’ll need the support too! Goes both ways. They’re dormmates and I’m sure we’ve rped them before.

Which one(s) would you like to start with?

It will, lol. Lets do Kira and Lavinia right now and Sapphire and Sam once the year starts, annnd lets do Nika now and Ren later as well. Sound good?

Jasper Michaels and Cyzarine Haden could be friends, they're in the same house. Cyzarine is a very happy and optimistic person. She loves love and she loves loudly. She's got a few best friends but would always have room for another. They are also in the same house so that could help it.

Annika Corrins and Shane Ackley could be something...I'm not sure what. and. I doubt it would last very long, but could be a quick fling or friends. Shane has plenty bad ideas and he'll be looking to have following graduation.

Mallory Corrins could be friends with my character Ares Jeffreys, he's 22 so a little older than she is. He's not really unsure of himself just hyper critical - maybe they could be friends.

that's all I got for now! Let me know if any of this suits/interests you

Yes that sounds good to me! Which one would you like to start? I can start the other :)

Jasper Michaels and Cyzarine Haden could be friends, they're in the same house. Cyzarine is a very happy and optimistic person. She loves love and she loves loudly. She's got a few best friends but would always have room for another. They are also in the same house so that could help it.

Annika Corrins and Shane Ackley could be something...I'm not sure what. and. I doubt it would last very long, but could be a quick fling or friends. Shane has plenty bad ideas and he'll be looking to have following graduation.

Mallory Corrins could be friends with my character Ares Jeffreys, he's 22 so a little older than she is. He's not really unsure of himself just hyper critical - maybe they could be friends.

that's all I got for now! Let me know if any of this suits/interests you
Ooh yes to jas and cyzarine.

Nika and shane is a must, i love him so. Lets finish him and onyx then start this one soon.

Mallory and ares sounds good, I like it.
Yes that sounds good to me! Which one would you like to start? I can start the other :)
I'll start kira if you start Nika.

Yeah no problem! Nika and Matt?

Hey Jess!!

For Jordan I have Caleb Thorne who's also 9. I was hoping to find him a friend while his siblings are at school. Let me know if you're interested and we can see how they get along!:D

Ooh yes to jas and cyzarine.

Nika and shane is a must, i love him so. Lets finish him and onyx then start this one soon.

Mallory and ares sounds good, I like it.
Jas and Cyzarine - could start something once we're in the new year - maybe in gryffindor?

Nika and Shane awesome - definitely didn't 100% forget about the shane and onyx topic :r but I'm good for that, once the other topics wrapped up i'll start something.

Ares and Mallory - good with that, if i start this one and the nik&shane one, could you start the jas and cyzarine one?

Yeah no problem! Nika and Matt?
sure!

Hey Jess!!

For Jordan I have Caleb Thorne who's also 9. I was hoping to find him a friend while his siblings are at school. Let me know if you're interested and we can see how they get along!:D
yessssssssssss, where does he live?

Jas and Cyzarine - could start something once we're in the new year - maybe in gryffindor?

Nika and Shane awesome - definitely didn't 100% forget about the shane and onyx topic :r but I'm good for that, once the other topics wrapped up i'll start something.

Ares and Mallory - good with that, if i start this one and the nik&shane one, could you start the jas and cyzarine one?

yes, that sounds good

NO KADI that's perfect so does Jordan XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back