OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Matt sighed as he entered his apartment, fiddling with the keys as he dropped off his bag. Man, was he glad to be home. His travels for the job he had been doing had been fun, the adventurous type, but he wasn’t sure if he enjoyed it very much. It was tiring, although Matt didn’t really care about how many hours he slept a night. He didn’t need that many hours, and of course it wouldn’t matter much if he actually liked his job. But, he got paid, and it was decent money. Deciding that he wanted a nice day out, considering the weather wasn’t bad at all, albeit a little chilly, he took a quick shower, got dressed and soon he was out the door and on the street. He placed his hands in his pockets as he walked, and ducked in a cafe that he was familiar with. He could find something to eat here, and a coffee, he didn’t have much to do for the rest of the day so he had the time to do whatever, really.

Annika was bored. Why was everything always so boring? Pouting, she slipped into a slim white dress, and matching high heels, her lips a cherry red and her honey sunkissed blond hair falling in gentle curls around her shoulders. Deciding that coffee sounded nice, she stopped into a cafe she had never been in before. She placed her order and sat at a table, waiting for her order.

Matt thanked the waiter when they gave him his order and he rubbed his hands together, eager to eat. He was about to head to the table he had seen was last free when he walked in, with his sandwich and coffee in hand, but it was now taken. By a girl around his age. With no shame, Matt approached and gave the girl his best smile. "Hey," he greeted casually with a nod, "do you mind if I sit here too?" Matt has to refrain himself from adding a flirty comment.

((I may have forgotten about this, sorry XD))

Annika looked up as a man approached, smiling saucily. Well, he was cute. "Oh, I don't know." She teased, sitting back and crossing her legs in the opposite way. "You could be very boring," She smirked, flipping her hair back and looking him over. "You are cute, though. That helps." She smiled coyly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back