New Year, New Me

Zenia Katsaros

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Zenia hadn't had the best break. Of course she wouldn't tell anyone at school that; as far as anyone knew, she was doing fine. But Zee was, and not for the first time, missing her ex-boyfriend. As much as the Gryffindor girl loved her family, she knew she would have had a much better break if she had been able to see Cristian, or even Owl him. She usually stuck to her guns, but the more than she thought about it, the more she could see how Cristian was angry with her - and how she had been in the wrong. Again, nothing she would ever admit aloud, unless that was what it took to get Cristian back. No more fighting, that was her promise to herself. It shouldn't be that hard, right? Sure, there were terrible people in the school, but as long as she kept to herself and the people she loved - or even liked, Zenia was sure she could do it.
The Gryffindor was still going through her head what exactly she would say to Cristian if she saw him. She was sure she'd bump into him if she walked around the castle a bit. Classes were yet to start, and she wanted to find him before they did. Zenia stood outside, her stomach in unfamiliar nervous bubbles, with her arms folded across her chest, looking to see if she could find his familiar face.

The blonde was not really doing something today. She just wanted to see her friends and catch up. And most of all tell them or show them the great news of her becaming prefect. Evelyn was curious if her friends had make it too. She hadn't seen them, only Amber while working in the shop. The blonde decided to go outside and search for her friends. Evelyn had heard that Aaron became the other prefect for Gryffindor and she was kind of happy with it. Aaron was nice, but he was also the best friend of Lucas. And Evelyn and Lucas still weren't on good terms. Evelyn was stubborn and would not give up on the friendship they once had.She decided to put a bit less energy into it, because it only made her hurt if she saw Lucas and tried to fix things. And still it was stupid the reason why they weren't friends anymore. Evelyn never really had a clear answer. And now Lucas was dating that Zoe, the twin of Zenia. The blonde was glad she didn't run into Zenia yet. She must have noticed the silence between Lucas and Evelyn. She was born on this earth to make her life a hell. And last year Merrill seemed to help with that.

Evelyn arrived at the courtyard and noticed a few students standing there and lots were walking fast. Evelyn walked a bit further and noticed the one person she didn't wished to see. Ofcourse it had to be Zenia. The blonde thought about walking the other way straight back into the castle again. But Evelyn also wanted to see the look on Zenia her face after showing the badge she was wearing. The last thing felt more nicer at the moment and Zenia deserved it. She was born or something like that to make Evelyn her perfect life a hell. Nothing could ever go wrong this year after getting this badge and being populair around hogwarts as she always wished to be.The blonde walked into the direction of Zenia and smiled. '' Look who we have here. '' the blonde started off. Whenever Evelyn saw Zenia she always felt angry or irritated by just looking at her. '' I hope your are not going to act all agressive and stuff this year, because I'm gonna make sure we are gonna win that house cup.'' The blonde showed her badge proud. '' With this badge.'' Evelyn knew that Zenia got punished once and she couldn't visit a party. '' So if you want to sneak out to your boyfriend, that's too bad.'' The blonde smiled confident and felt good at rubbing this into Zenia her face. It was a fact that she was more succesfull than Zenia and that felt nice.

A voice beside Zenia made her jump slightly, but she rolled her eyes and sighed loudly when she saw who it was. Just the sound of Evelyn's voice and Zee had forgotten her promise to herself. How she would love to rip the smug look off of the newly appointed Prefect's face. Zenia kept her arms folded, the thought of Cristian coming back into her mind. No violence. Especially not so early in the year, Professor Kingsley would slaughter her. And, unfortunately, Evelyn had the upper hand in being a Prefect. Zenia would've hated to be one, but it was definitely going to make life a lot harder for her. The cool air of the morning brushed against Zenia's skin, and she told herself that even the weather was trying to cool her temper. She couldn't let Evelyn have the last word though. Keeping her fists clenched in her folded arms, Zenia looked at Evelyn. "Wow, Evelyn, bitter because your ex found someone obviously better, and better - looking than you?" Zenia snarled back, though a slight smirk on her face, inwardly praising herself for her clever joke - Zoe was definitely pretty, she was Zenia's twin! Zenia had called herself and her twin good-looking and at the same time called Evelyn ugly. It wasn't even hard - she was just that good.

The blonde stood there with her arms across eachother and looked in the face of her enemy. She could chosen to just avoid Zenia but that wasn't Evelyn. She wasn't like a scared mouse or chicken that run away. Evelyn saw Zenia her face when she stood in front of her. And the blonde tried to read the brunette. She was really closed the blonde thought. The only things she showed were angry feelings and sometimes a bit aggresive the blonde thought. When Zenia opened her mouth the blonde was curious what came out. Evelyn knew that Zenia would pretend to not care about the position. But who would not wanted this? Evelyn couldn't really come up with a reason. It was really good for her future for leadership skills. Evelyn rolled with her eyes and sighted as Zenia commented. What did she ment? Was she talking about Lucas? Why did everyone always think she and Lucas had dated! He was the one that send her a rose and told her he liked her, but she didn't! She wanted to stay friends but that was too hard for mister Woodlock. They never even dated, they were just good friends until Lucas decided that he liked Evelyn more than a friend. Was Zenia really talking about Zoe and herself. It was too funny and the blonde laughed. '' Really?! Check your facts.. Lucas is not my ex. It's pathetic how you talk about yourself.'' the blonde said confident. The blonde threw her long blonde curls to the back and looked at Zenia while leaning to the side of the wall. '' Zoe is better looking than you indeed. You really are the black sheep.. poor you.'' Evelyn didn't really liked the fact Zoe was dating Lucas but ofcourse Zenia had to rub it in her face. Evelyn already was waiting for the moment it would happen.

Of course it would be the moment Zenia decided to be a better person that life would throw her a curve ball to see if she really was a changed person. Of course, life would send the evilest person of them all to test her. Life could have sent Cristian, her sister or even some unmet character in her life so that she could prove that she was who she said she now was. But no. It had to be Evelyn.
Clenching her fists and her jaw tight, Zee rolled her eyes. "Lucas isn't your ex? My, you couldn't even get him to like you? I suppose he does have better taste than that anyway. I suppose he knows Voldemort's incarnate when he sees them." Zenia then laughed at Evelyn's comment about her being the black sheep. "Are you actually that stupid Evelyn? Do you even know what twins are? We're identical. That means we look the same. You know what, go ahead, keep talking, maybe one day you'll actually say something intelligent. Wait - no don't, I have better things to be doing right now than to listen to you running your mouth. Piss off."

Evelyn knew she had awoken something with talking to Zenia. But she was done with ignoring all of what Zenia had done and said to her. Ofcourse Zenia had to say something about Lucas and her. But she when did Zenia ever saw Lucas again she figured. Evelyn was sure that Zenia didn't knew Lucas that good at all. She had always been jealous and had to step in between the fun times they had in their first years. Evelyn listened as Zenia started about getting him to like her. Really? She had no clue what she was talking about. Was Lucas spreading this around? Or did she came up with this herself. In that evil brain of hers. Evelyn sighted and felt tired of looking at this face and see her lips moving. '' My god you have no idea what you are talking about.'' the blonde started off. '' Newsflash.. Lucas liked me and told me. But I didn't saw it that way, so I told him that.'' That seemed ages ago. When Lucas had send her the rose and Evelyn ruined it all. That was how Lucas saw it than she figured. Evelyn was happy to have met Noah, he was the best boyfriend ever and far more mature than Lucas would ever be. '' I don't need Lucas to like me. I have Noah and he is the best. Who do you got?'' Evelyn asked to the Gryffindor girl.

Evelyn rolled her eyes about the voldemort incarnate. Ofcourse Zenia had to think of that kind of stuff, disguisting. Evelyn sighted again as Zenia went on. '' I'm a twin too so don't make a fool out of yourself. You are a black sheep in my opinion. Zoe has achieved way more than you have. What did you actually achieve in all of these five years?'' Evelyn asked rather serious. She wasn't gonna walk away from this. If Zenia wanted to do so fine. Than she had won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back