OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
You may notice some changing faces in the second term. Please welcome the following new professors:

Professor Kalif Girchen Styx for Herbology.
Professor Aphrodite Fox for Potions.
Professor Tom Fletcher for Care of Magical Creatures.

Let's welcome them and say a fond farewell to Professor Augustus Keller, Professor Canoc Taggart and Professor Cecily Rambolt (although she'll be on as Admin).

Sincerely,
The Admin Team

Nicolas King is forced to wonder if you often refer to yourself in the third person. ;)

:D

Of course she does. She's glad you all know her so well. She is going to run for some chocolate. ;)

Aww! Katalina is going to miss all the professors (especially Professor Rambolt)! ;'(
Welcome to all the new Professors though!! ^_^

Welcome to the new Professors. And I'd like to say what a pleasure it has been to work with Professor Rambolt. I know Njord will miss her very much!

Awww. Sadness to see the professors leaving. I was so looking forward to time with the hot Professor Keller next term. :p

BUT...

Welcome to our new Professors!!! Hope you find New Zealand to your liking!!

Oh.... without hot professor Keller, funny professor Canoc and goofy professor Rambolt I shall have no excuses left to distract me and will actually have to do my lessons.....

Also Hilary is going to immensely miss professor Rambolt who just helped her with everything :( Can the Wild Patch throw you a going away party before you leave the school.... or have you already? :D

I believe Cecily's character remains at the school half time as the deputy head mistress, so she isn't teaching anymore but she is still at the school.
No going away party necessary, though if she had been leaving it would have been at the end of the first semester.

;'( Professor Rambolt leaving =-/ Awww, the only reason I post in Herbology is now "leaving" ;) I refuse to believe it -_- :p

:-h Welcome new Professors, Welcome to HNZ, its fun fun fun ^_^ <:p

Goodbye to Professor Keller and Professor Rambolt!! Potions and Herbology won't be the same without you guys.

Welcome to all the new professors!! :D

Buy Professor Keller and Professor Rambolt ^^

Is anyone other than me worryed that two death eaters are teaching at our school?

Well, you needn't be worried as your character is ignorant of that fact. :p As are they all. :arr:

:ph43r:

Keep in mind you have an auror on staff as well and...well...I've been known to exterminate death eaters in my days before HNZ...shhh! :r:

Wow so many changes in the time I've been gone, goodbye to all those professors.
Sakura knew Professor Taggart whereas Andy didn't, but she loved Herbology and thought the world of Professor Rambolt, she also had a school girl crush on Professor Keller. :wub:
Goodluck to the new professors, you all have mighty big shoes to fill but I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. ;)

Thanks for such an awesomely warm welcome, I'm really excited for next term! :) ^_^

Hello, thank you all for your kind words, see you al next term ^_^

But Aphrodite...don't you own a shop on HS...that would be a little difficult to work with...you know rp wise...your character would have to do A LOT of apparating etc..

Yeh as everyone else has said! Welcome!! HNZ is great!! :D

I have never had CoMC but it sounds fun and i haven't had Herbology yet or potions so you professors haven't got any of my standards to keep up for those subjects - i don't have any!!! Goodbye other people and professors. I will miss thinking that i am having you teaching me!! ;'( ;)

Welcome again,

Kate Johnson!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back