New person here!

Brock Germanotta

OOC First Name
Brock
Wand
Bloodwood, 9" Unknown Core
Hello guys!
I'm just a new person here, a few of you might know me actually. My names Brock and I am from Australia.
(Heads up)
I was the leader of the Australian HPRP for 3-4 years, I was incharge of the Habbo RP (hoping i'll meet a few people from that soon ;D) and basic forum RP.
After the large downfall of popularity of HPRP I began working on other projects preparing for the 7th movie, which of course would re-born the popularity of the rp. Sadly nobody was helping etc and we failed, the forums died and stuff.
So i'm here, hoping to like maybe start role playing soon, oh shout out to Zach Carson if hes reading this.
Thats about it, hope I see you around!

Hallo Brock!

I'm Kelsey Ruth (or just KR) and I'm from Australia, as well. ^_^ Which part are you from?
I hope you enjoy your time here. We're a very tight-knit community with constant events, plots and news to share with everyone who joins (and we love joiners).
I'm sure you will be welcome, especially because of your previous experience so you'll probably want to dive right in. And by all means, do.

We've got four Global Moderators, in case you haven't done your surf around and figured that out for yourself, plus three admins - ....
Oh heck, might as well post this: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/stats/staff/
That should do it.

Well, go nuts!
KR

Yo d00d :D

Im Teigan but feel free to call me Teigs or Bear, everyone else does. Anyway just dropped in to say hi. I too am from Australia. Also you know Zach? Thats cool, I go to school with him :D anyway. Cant wait to see you around.

Laters
Teigs

Ohai there everybody!
Aha I live in Central coast (NSW). Thanks about everything :)
And hello there Cam!
Glad to see straight away that theres another gay here, i'm going to fit in nicely ;D
And yeah yeah, I know Zach. God this forum is confusing, i'm sure i'll find my way.

BROCK ; IT'S A YOU. :woot:

I welcome you to this site. ^_^ I daresay the best advice I can give you is to basically listen to what the people who'll post in this topic have to say. ;)
It helps .. a lot. xD

- Zach.

Well I was lurking and say this and decided why dont I say Hi too :)

So Hello and Welcome, yes I like colours I believe it gives the place colour :r

Im Tenile call me anything you want I dont care, I know Zach too unfortunately I go to school with him also <_< :p

!!Welcome again!! :woot:

~Tenile
(Happy Teigan? no yellow)
<i>
</i>

Hi there Brock!

I'm Cyndi, one of the global mods on the site. You're from Australia? That is so cool. I'm from the United States, New York to be exact. The site can be a bit overwhelming at first, but you'll find that we're a friendly bunch and you can always send a pm to me or one of the other global mods or our lovely admins.

But, to help you get started, looking at this is usually quite helpful : http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/pages/site_docs/#Introduction

And you can also feel free to post a character development to begin developing your character :)

I hope you have fun around the site! See you around :D

-Cyndi

Thanks guys ♥
The poor people who go to school with Zach LOL.
Anyway, looks like I will be hibernating until mid January for sorting, right time?
I'll just write biography and stuff like that in the meantime and practice my rp.

You might need to pick a PB first up, Brock-o. ^_^

And I'm not that bad. :erm:

Another Aussie, eh? xD
Well, hey Brock! :) Welcome to HNZ!
Having experience in RPGs (especially in running them) probably has you off to a great start on HNZ already. So I'll not burden you with the repeated links etc. :r I'll trust that everybody else has you covered, or you found things already. ^_^
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada. :D
If you do have any questions/comments/concerns/suggestions etc. etc. etc. my inbox is always open - or you can post in the appropriate forum (FAQ, Suggestions & Feedback).
You can get to know members of our community in the Off Topic Board. ^_^

See you around the board, I hope!

(Oh! Also, may I be so bold as to enquire how you and Zach know each other? :o Did Zach show you the site, or did you lurk it via other means? xD )

Welcome~!

HNZ is 'ze awesome x]

I'm Missy!
I come from across the ditch - New Zealand!

As you can see, everyone is totally friendly, hyperactive and I wouldn't be surprised
if they have all gorged on...candy or something.

Enjoy yourself and don't hesitate to as Questions - la la la la :D
Missy

(P.s: We totally invented Pavlova. :shifty: )

Willow Autumn said:
I was curious as to what this meant, and it seems like, unfortunately, Wikipedia sides with you sheep people this time. :o
Wiki said:
The nationality of its creator has been a source of argument between the two nations [New Zealand and Australia] for many years, but research indicates New Zealand as the more probable source.

Nicolas King said:
Willow Autumn said:
I was curious as to what this meant, and it seems like, unfortunately, Wikipedia sides with you sheep people this time. :o
Wiki said:
The nationality of its creator has been a source of argument between the two nations [New Zealand and Australia] for many years, but research indicates New Zealand as the more probable source.
^^ WOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

^_^ hey hey Brock!

Welcome to HNZ; I'm a Kiwi (or as Nick calls us, a sheep people :correct: )

I really hope you enjoy the site, I have to say even if I'm reconsidering sticking about that it's absolutely awesome and all! :woot:

and how do you know Zachson?? :)

Have fun lurking,

Olivia.

I know Zach througha Friend of friend of friend of friend, yes one of those types of friends :D oh and I hate to say but we invented pavlova, its only a probable chance, not certain :drat:
Haha anyway thanks guys, worst thing is I won't be able to actually rp on here oftern for about 2 months or more because of family problems ( yes, the source of all evil)
I Just can't believe how open and warming this community is on the forums. Thanks guys ¢¾

:abby:

I agree with you Brock.
The Pavlova was invented by a Victorian chef in the 1930s. He then named it after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova because he admired her skill and determination. She was the Prima Ballerina of the Russian troupe at the time.

Ha, what you got to say about that Missy :p

I showed Brock the site ; yes. xD

Cameron Freedman said:
I agree with you Brock.
The Pavlova was invented by a Victorian chef in the 1930s. He then named it after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova because he admired her skill and determination. She was the Prima Ballerina of the Russian troupe at the time.

Ha, what you got to say about that Missy :p
:tut:

Hey why did no one invite me to this party!

Hey I am brandon and I am from the states, welcome to the site!

Justin Cliffeton said:
I showed Brock the site ; yes. xD
Actually orginally you didn't. :o
Hey why did no one invite me to this party!

Hey I am brandon and I am from the states, welcome to the site!
Your signature made me sing Beautiful Dirty Rich too many times.

Well, New Zealand is awesome.
and.

We want Phar lap back by the way.
He's ours too.

Willow Autumn said:

and.

He's ours too.
We don't want him. :lol:

Life is not complete with out a little lady gaga every now again, it is so my theme song for life lol!

Brock Germanotta said:
Willow Autumn said:

and.

He's ours too.
Given he died like 78 years ago - this is understandable. :r

Nicolas King said:
Brock Germanotta said:
Willow Autumn said:

and.

He's ours too.
Given he died like 78 years ago - this is understandable. :r
Exactly my point! ^_^
Life is not complete with out a little lady gaga every now again, it is so my theme song for life lol!
I agree with this very muchly. <_<

Welcome to HNZ, Brock. :) I hope you enjoy it here.

Feel free to call me Amanda, I'm from the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back