Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
I feel like it's been a while since I've last done one of these, so here we go. I'm excluding my older student characters simply because I have much planned for them atm though if you really want to plot with them, feel free to send me a message :) I do need to roleplay and develop my young ones especially though. I've added one or two neglected characters, because I feel sorry for them :r
Sara Benivieni (1st Year Slyth)
tumblr_mqpxz8tJSv1qd6rjko1_250.gif

Sara's muggle born and has three older siblings, she doesn't like purebloods who think they're superior to people who aren't pure, so can be quite prejudiced against them. She can also be hot-tempered and stubborn at times if she's annoyed enough. For her I'd need enemies and friends, and potential love interests but only in like a few IC years. When she's in the mood, she likes to make friends and like her brother Leo is happy to approach someone to start a conversation. I had the idea in mind of a typical best friends falling in love at some point in her hogwarts career, or at least for her to develop feelings for someone even though that person doesn't like her back. For now, she's straight, as that's all I have planned for her.
Matt Rosemary (1st Year Gryff)
tumblr_inline_njn6zln54U1rooebp.gif

I have a bio for him somewhere. Matt is normally friendly, when he feels like being friendly. His general personality however consists of him being rather sarcastic and a liar, as well as rude if he doesn't like you. And although he's quite arrogant, he's also protective over those who manage to make him care about them. Also, Matt can be an annoying flirt. He's adventurous and a restless soul. What I'd need for him is friends and enemies, and any plot(s) that'll get him into trouble. He is a troublemaker.
Kaia Rosemary Grimm (3rd Year Raven)
tumblr_ms6thdOVQt1ruheewo1_250.gif

I really need Kaia to date people during the next couple of years, as I have something planned for her that includes jealousy and all which will also help to develop her as a character and I am also neglecting her a little. She's got a final, and a friend who'll help her get through everything she'll go through soon is appreciated. She mostly keeps to herself and her books, but once she opens up she can be talkative and goofy. She's also sarcastic and sometimes is one of those people who expect the worst so that she won't be disappointed with the results/outcome of a situation.
Jasper Mackintosh, Hogwarts Scotland 3rd Year
images

So Jasper is my newest, who also happens to be related to the Rosemary's and is Alex Mackintosh's oldest younger sibling. As he's quite new, and therefore I've never RPed with him yet, he's not a character that I can easily go in depth about. Jasper feels neglected half the time, and basically the only thing that's keeping him from falling apart is his family. He's quite closed off, but if he can connect with someone who is more or less on the same page as him who can also understand his situation, he wouldn't mind opening up even though it might take a while. I'd need Jasper to have a small group of friends to cheer him up and support him with anything that's going on in his life. He's a misunderstood teenager, often minding his own business because he has trust issues D': and so he tends to hide things from others, except for those who know him well.
Alessio Benivieni (5th Year Hufflepuff)
tumblr_n06npjMPgp1rld2jgo1_250.gif

It's come to the point where Alessio is needing LOTS of people around him :lol: He's quiet, sweet and not as shy as he used to be but still self-conscious. He's Leo and Sara's older brother, and I've honestly been neglecting him for way too long...like he's basically failing all of his classes type of neglect xD So yeah, he needs to befriend people. He has like two friends in total, but having more plots with him means I have more to do with him and I'm much less likely to forget about him :p
Octavia Pourroulis (Fifth Year Beauxbatons Student)
images

Octavia's the cousin of Amy and Daniel, from the other side of the family. She is observant and can't stand anything or anyone who thinks they're better than everyone else and who are prejudiced. Octavia isn't as developed as some of my other characters though that's partly because I barely use her. She's protective over her family and is selfless. She doesn't exactly like to be around too many people at once, she prefers being part of or in a smaller group of friends. I need her to have up to three best friends, we can start with that, and then also boyfriends and a final.
Robyn Taylor (1st Year HS Student)
tumblr_n0e081m4gt1qbcpzgo4_250.gif

Aaand finally, here's Robyn :wub: She's friendly, naïve, loyal, can be easily influenced and more often than not tries to see the best in others and can be oblivious to their real motives - ie use her for their own benefits. She's very shy and is likely to attract humiliation by other people and enemies. Robyn is also sensitive which adds to her fragile nature. I need a couple of people who'll mock/tease her (nothing that goes out of line) and up to two friends for now. She's Emory, Emery, Skye and Calvin Taylor's sister. Actually, she's Calvin's twin (they're complete opposites) but anyway, that's her.

*Edited images above

Claraaa!! :hug: :wub:

I love all of your characters and I have a couple of my characters to offer you.

For Jasper I have Cadell Owens-Lee who is a fourth year Ravenclaw at Hogwarts Scotland. If Jasper is in the same house then perhaps they could meet each other and become friends? Cadell knows what it's like to feel neglected as he was put up for adoption as a toddler due to the fact it took a while for him to start showing signs of magic. His biological parents thought he was a squib, and being old enough to remember them, he always feels extremely bad about it. I think Jasper and Cadell could get along really well and they could even be best friends if you're up for it.

For Alessio I would really like him and Charlotte to RP again. Orrr perhaps Eleanor Hope? However, she's pretty much the opposite to him even though they're in the same house xD

Let me know what you think :D

so Sara needs to meet both Heather Lockwood (first year Slytherin) and Leila Walden (first year Gryffindor).

Heather is similar to Sara in the way that she is really stubborn and can be quite quick tempered sometimes. She's extremely impatient and hates wasting her time. They could either be really good friends or enemies, depends on how they're feeling I guess xD I'd love to RP them and see where we end up :D

Leila is happy to literally be friends with anyone and wouldn't be bothered by Sara's stubbornness because she's so easygoing. So I think that they could be good friends?

we already have Matt and Heather and Leila sorted :shifty:

For Kaia, I have Aaron Walden (third year Gryffindor).
I can offer him as a potential love interest if you like? He's pretty easygoing, likes to have fun at all times and doesn't take things too seriously :)

And for Alessio, he can meet Madeline Walden and/or Archie Villiers (fifth, Slytherin).
I can see him easily being friends with both tbh. Archie is quiet and keeps himself to himself mostly, he's severely underdeveloped so we could RP them and see how it goes?
With Maddie, she's loud, attention seeking (at times) but means well. She's friendly and fun loving and loves to make mischief :shifty:

Let me know :hug:

So I can offer you a few things,

For Matt Rosemary, I have Marcos Morales, whose also a first year gryffindor. Marcos is a sweet, adventurous kid. He loves quidditch, he's not too studious but he always tries his best. He'll jump into things without looking and if always happy to make friends, so I think they could get along.

For Sara Benivieni, I have Lauv Bao, again they're both first year slytherins. Bao is a very formal person, she's trying to make the best impression on the people around her as she can. She's very polite but can be friendly. They could probably get along.

And finally for Alessio Benivieni, I have Tholomyes Fontaine, he's a fifth year ravenclaw and also really lacking in friends, so perhaps they could get along out of necessity for other people to be around them? Theo is a nice guy, pessimistic as all else. But he needs friends and he's trying to get along better with people. I imagine given that they are both fifth years that they'd at least know each other, so that could make them being friends be easier.

For Jasper, I have Corrine here. I was thinking they could perhaps be owl buddies and perhaps one day meet each other if they don't lose touch? Corrine isn't neglected but she's the youngest of four children, so she often feels like her parents only pay attention to her to scold her. She has siblings who attend Hogwarts Scotland, a 7th and 4-5th year if I'm not mistaken. I think she'd enjoy corresponding with someone else.

Thanks for the quick responses! :wub:

Cadell x Jasper
I think they could definitely be friends! If you want them to be in the same house because it's easier, sure. We could pretend they've seen each other around the common room? I'm definitely up for Jasper having few best friends.

Alessio x Charlotte x Eleanor
Do Eleanor and Charlotte know each other? We could have a topic where all three of them meet or something, Eleanor could approach Alessio who could be moping about school and loneliness and that 'he's not good enough' :p

Sara x Heather x Leila x Matt
Yes I just had this idea xD you can ignore my skype I think it could go two ways: very chaotic, or hilarious. Sara and Matt know each other because their families are friends, but Sara doesn't like Matt very much. If that isn't too much work, we could make it an open topic and see if others want to join :)

Kaia x Aaron
I'd love for them to meet! They might already know each other from classes, so that could make it easier with name basis and stuff. Kaia needs someone as carefree as him to get through the years, after they date they could remain friends? We can plan all of this at some later stage too.

Alessio x Maddie x Archie
Do I have to choose? :p Haven't we tried rping Archie and Alessio before? Either way, both Maddie and Archie sound good, I think we could start with Al and Maddie? I feel like it would go quite smoothly and we could develop their friendship pretty quickly :)

Matt x Marcos
I think they'd work! Should I start something in the common room/dorm for them?

Sara x Lauv
Ooh yeah I've seen her around. I'm sure they'd be good friends, Sara is a rather cheerful person generally and I'd love for her to befriend Bao. I can see them being study buddies :lol:

Alessio x Theo
I remember we had a plot with the two of them back in first year or so, it was about the broken tap in the bathroom :p and I believe because they're both muggle borns and pessimistic (at least at the moment) they'll understand each other.

Corrine x Jasper
That would be awesome! It could work, if you exclude the distrust Jasper will have at the beginning. They'd be able to work through that though. Did you have anything in mind specifically about how they have heard of each other? Maybe through one of Corrine's siblings?​

Yay, I can't start the Cadell and Jasper one of you like!

And yeah, Ellie and Charlotte know each other but, surprisingly, Ellie doesn't really like her xD But I really like that idea as it could be interesting. Did you want to start this one?

Thanks! Sure, I can start this one as I have somewhat of an idea already ^_^

Amy Rosemary said:

Matt x Marcos
I think they'd work! Should I start something in the common room/dorm for them?

Sara x Lauv
Ooh yeah I've seen her around. I'm sure they'd be good friends, Sara is a rather cheerful person generally and I'd love for her to befriend Bao. I can see them being study buddies :lol:

Alessio x Theo
I remember we had a plot with the two of them back in first year or so, it was about the broken tap in the bathroom :p and I believe because they're both muggle borns and pessimistic (at least at the moment) they'll understand each other.​
<i>
</i>
</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">For Marcos and Matt, yeah I'm down for that! Can leave it open for other gryffindors to join?

I agree about Sara and Lauv, I can probably start something for them, and I'll PM it to you when I do.

And Yeah, i vaguely remembered that xD couldn't remember if it was him or someone else, it would be good for them to be friends, and hang out cause Theo desperately needs friends. I could also start this if you want?

Marcos x Matt: Yes sure! I'll start it soon.

Sara x Lauv: Thanks so much!

Alessio x Theo: if you wouldn't mind. I kind of have to catch up with many other RPs as well xD

Amy Rosemary said:

Corrine x Jasper
That would be awesome! It could work, if you exclude the distrust Jasper will have at the beginning. They'd be able to work through that though. Did you have anything in mind specifically about how they have heard of each other? Maybe through one of Corrine's siblings?​
<i>
</i>
Hmm...I thought that her parents would have forced her into it since they always seem keen on having her learn how to 'appropriately' interact with other wizards. She's even taken etiquette classes because of them. :p And, I think that could work with the distrust, which makes sense because they've never even seen each other and are supposed to talk. Would that work for you?

Corrine x Jasper: Yeah that can work :) I think it would make sense if you started the topic? Although Jasper's not allowed to, so ignore that xD Corrine could explain why she's writing to him and all.

Amy Rosemary said:
Corrine x Jasper: Yeah that can work :) I think it would make sense if you started the topic? Although Jasper's not allowed to, so ignore that xD Corrine could explain why she's writing to him and all.
I hope this works: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30264768/1/

Thanks so much! :)

Amy Rosemary said:
Marcos x Matt: Yes sure! I'll start it soon.

Sara x Lauv: Thanks so much!

Alessio x Theo: if you wouldn't mind. I kind of have to catch up with many other RPs as well xD
This is for Theo and Alessio: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30273457/1/

Hey Clara! :D

First of all, I'm aware I was supposed to start a thread for Xavier and Eva, and I'm sorry that I haven't gotten to that! Let me know if you still want them to be friends and I'll work hard to start that thread for you.

Second of all, I totally think that Flavio and Kaia could be good friends! They're in the same year and house, so I'm sure it would be easy for us to have them run into each other and hang out/become friends. Flavio is also a very bookish person who is habitually quiet and takes a while to open up. He's trying to grow a backbone and is working hard to become more outgoing and confident, but he isn't quite there yet. I can see him maybe starting a conversation with her, and them just getting to know each other and having discussions about the books they're reading which eventually leads them to have a close friendship.

Let me know what you think :D

Hey Anna! Yes please :D I don't think I have an open topic with Eva somewhere, but if you want to make this one open I wouldn't mind that either.

Flavio x Kaia: Ooh they should know each other! I agree, they can definitely become great friends! Should I make this one and if so, open or closed? ^_^

Whoops sorry for the late response on this! It would be great if you could start it, anywhere in the castle is fine, though Flavio spends a lot of his spare time in the library, the Ravenclaw common room, the student lounge and the lakefront if you needed ideas! I'm not fussed whether it's open or closed :D

I can start the thread for Xavier and Eva soon and PM the link to Eva's account!

I think Sara and Geo should roleplay more :) They got off to a good start before school, but seems they've drifted a bit now!

Also perhaps Kaia can bond with Geo about tuition?

Sorry only got to this now.
Yeah, I think that's a great idea! :) As for Sara and Geo, definitely. Where do you think they should meet up?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back