New Kid in Town

Jake Croshaw

OOC First Name
Jake Smith
Alright, figured I should join, looks interesting.

Now if someone point out how I can start, I can get going and whatnot.

Hi there, Jake! :) Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here.
A good place to start is always our site documentation: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/forum/3005529/
After reviewing that, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me and I'll help you in any way I can.

Sorting is currently closed until September, but you can create so many other types of characters (A student at Durmstrang or Beauxbatons, a character in the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts Staff member, etc.) that you shouldn't be able to get bored if you do want to wait to have a character sorted in to Hogwarts. :)

Welcome to HNZ Jake. ^_^ Hope you find yourself something to do until Sorting. :D There's plenty to do.

Hello. Welcome to HNZ! :) There's lots to do inbetween sorting, so you shouldn't be bored. :p

Hey! Welcome to HNZ!

This is like, the funnest site I know, so you shouldn't get bored. I reccomend lurking some threads (reading some topics/RPs) and doing a character development if you get bored.

Once again, welcome!

Welcome Jake ^_^
Hope you enjoy yourself here (which I am pretty sure you will.)​
<i>
</i>

Sooo....let's say I decided what to do and all that noise, how exactly do I start out? Do I just go mess around, or is there some sort of application that need to be filled. I've been flipping through the rules and can't find much on this matter.

That very much depends on what you have decided to do. ;)
If you wanted to be a ministry employee, auror, death eater, or Hogwarts staff - there are applications.
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/pages/site_docs/#Applications
If you wanted to be a Beauxbatons student, Durmstrang student, or other employee - you would PM me.
If you wanted to be a HNZ student - you would stay as you are, unsorted, and then post a character development and RP in the unsorted RP section if you wanted. :)

Welcome to HNZ, Jake :D Feel free to call me Amanda.

Nicolas King said:
That very much depends on what you have decided to do. ;)
If you wanted to be a ministry employee, auror, death eater, or Hogwarts staff - there are applications.
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/pages/site_docs/#Applications
If you wanted to be a Beauxbatons student, Durmstrang student, or other employee - you would PM me.
If you wanted to be a HNZ student - you would stay as you are, unsorted, and then post a character development and RP in the unsorted RP section if you wanted. :)
Ah. I see. Thanks Nick. Ill see what I can do, and according to our conversation on the shout box, ill assume I can still make another account for this to pass the time until sorting.
Welcome to HNZ, Jake :D Feel free to call me Amanda.

Alright Amanda, feel free to call me Yahtzee.

Oh, and hey to everyone else that said hi.

Jake Croshaw said:
according to our conversation on the shout box, ill assume I can still make another account for this to pass the time until sorting.
Absolutely. :)

Jake Croshaw said:
Abathyn Dalmoir said:
You can make as many characters as you like-- I have 27 :r
o_O

Holy crap. I don't really think I can manage that many people.
I would advise against it. :r
I only really have one. xD I have a few other accounts registered for specific purposes, but otherwise - just this one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back