New in this town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isobel Hayton

Hey everyone. I need some friends, enemies and ships for Isobel if youre interested!

Isobel who goes by Izzy is a half blood but she didn’t know she had any magical qualities until recently after being raised by two elderly adoptive muggle parents. She has never met her father and her mother died when she was a baby. It’s sad really.

Anyway, her adoptive parents spoilt Izzy and as a result she is a vain, bossy and often quite a selfish person but that doesn’t stop her ability to be a good friend to a select number of people. She has good qualities for example she is good-humored, intelligent , sociable and energetic but can be a very dominating person which you will have to take into consideration.

So, if you want to plot let me know, I’m looking for:-
• Best friends (4 max and can be a boy or girl)
• Friends (anyone)
• Enemy (no more than 3 people, otherwise it’s too many)
•Ship/crush (male and cute please :))

I would be willing to be her friend ...

Lexi is a selfish, evil, straight to the point person. She doesn't care if she hurt someone, Lexi thinks only herself and only herself. She has some friends but all of them are in her own house and that is Slytherin.

Lexi came to a wealthy family and a big one too. She has a journalist and a nurse Aunt in New Zealand, her parents has branches of restaurants all over the world.

Okay, I can offer you Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney as a friend or enemy.

Lily/Livia, is a well mannered girl. Who enjoys fashion a lot and looking her best is her top priority, apart from dance which she is the best in. She is graceful and loyal to her friends as long as they are loyal to her. She's nice at times, but generally pretty mean to about everyone. But is at this moment making more of an effort to make friends, even if she's a little false or pretending to like the person. Lily/Livia can appear trustworthy but really doesn't trust anyone. She hates the fact she's a witch but this will slowly change as the year progresses.

Bethany could a friend, maybe a best friend?

Beth is sarcastic and bossy, and will do almost anything to get what she wants. She loves being in the limelight, and loves attention. Beth can be stubborn at times but she will do anything for a friend.

Beth was also raised by muggles, she lived with her mom in LA before Hogwarts.

have two girls who are both 11 one named angel the other named rose

Yay thanks for the replies. Here go my responses...

Lexi:- I'm willing to be your friend too. Izzy likes rich people so let's rp. I guess I'll have to wait until I'm sorted to get the privilege of RPing in the castle I suppose.

Lily:- Let's be enemies, or enemies who later turn into friends (or the other way around)

Beth (okay if I call you Beth?):- Hi. Wow Izzy and Beth are the same person :). I think best friends although they are bound to fall out a fair bit

Cloe:- Nice. Wanna rp?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back