Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper was trying something new today. He had set up a giant canvas, covered the floor in papers, and he had cans and cans of paint, paint in bottles, in every color he could find. He'd decided on a neon theme, and when the lights were off they lit up in a gorgeous way. So... of course, the lights were off. He'd been slinging paint, slashing brushes and squeezing the paint bottles. He was having a gorgeous time. He wasn't paying attention to anything else, letting the colors guide him. There was as much on him as there was on the canvas, and he was lit up like a rainbow glow stick, but he didn't mind.

Truth be told, Harper had forgotten Aubrey's suggestion to find a cork board for her photos until the last week of the semester, when she had started packing for the break. It was a quick process — most of her things could be left behind at Hogwarts for the summer. But while making her packing list, she had thought a bit about what she would need to bring back to Hogwarts, and she realized that she would need to get a cork board if she couldn't find one at school.

Hopefully the search wouldn't take long. One accio spell in the arts room ought to do the trick. The warming weather outside beckoned, and Harper was eager to take advantage of this free week. While everyone else had exams to worry about, hers weren't until next semester. She made her way to the arts room, instinctively turning on the lights the moment she stepped inside. To her surprise, there was a boy painting in the middle of the room. "Oh sorry, am I interrupting something?" She hesitated. "Do you want me to turn them back off?" It was kind of strange that he had been working in the dark.

Cas startled when the lights turned on, stumbling and falling on his rear he jumped so hard. He looked up to the girl, shock clear on his face. He blinked, pushing back up on his feet and brushing his hands uselessly on his shirt, just smearing more paint. "Oh, er, not yet, what brings you here?" He asked, studying the girl. She wasn't in the arts club, not that he recognized at least.

Harper had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep from giggling at the boy's rather dramatic reaction. He had clearly been deep in concentration, and she felt bad for ruining his focus. "Uh, okay," she moved her hand away from the lights. "I was looking for a cork board and heard the arts room might have some." She glanced around the crowded room, which appeared to be stuffed with a variety of arts and music supplies. "Know where I might find one?" she asked, returning her attention to the boy. He clearly spent a lot of time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back