Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Sturdy Larch Wand with Boomslang Venom Core

Okay, I'm in a little bit of a bad mood.
And so I've decided that to get rid of my anger/bad mood.
Lily could have a big argument/fight with someone. It doesn't matter who.
You just have to hate Lily, or Lily hate you. Or both.
I'm also open to any plot idea's you may have

Lily is fashion centralised, it's the only thing she now believes is important. She's growing to like magic a little more, little by little. But doesn't use her wand all too often. She also doesn't know many spells, so that doesn't help. She believes she is better than most. And will do anything to prove it. She can be kind but not very often. She can be quick to judge, and will put her own interests above others.
Though she is a loyal friend, to those she is actually friends with.

Thanks to anyone who is up for this.
^_^

Well I have Benson Thacker...and he pretty much hates Lily :lol:
Although I'm actually on my way out at the moment, so I won't be able to RP now <_< But I will later ;)

Okay, we can RP, when you get back.
I'll start a topic.
Anyone else?

How about Sandie? She's all about having a good time, she's adventorous and bubbly, really friendly and a very loyal friend. She hates being manipulated and crossed and would never let anybody walk all over her, she's strong minded and can be a bit of a ***** sometimes, but only when there's need for it. She'd never be deliberately nasty, but if someone does her wrong she wont be too happy! She's got quite an attitude on her when messed with, and she'd stand up for her and her friends against anything, she'd back down from nothing, really :lol:
Lily and Sandie have never met before, so would you be interested in starting anything ^_^ ?

I can offer Aleyha, because she is rude, nasty, and because of her family bloodline, she hates muggle-borns. Aleyha will fight anyone (ask Sam. That was fun! XD) that gets in her way and on her bad side. She is a little on the short side ( :lol: ) but her kicks manage to knock someone that is two years older than her on the ground.
Aleyha is a little violent, maybe that is an understatement, but she could get into an argument with Lily/Livia and show her the potentially bad side of magic. :rofl:

But only if you want to.

Sam ~ Here is the Link to the topic

Sandie ~ Okay, sounds good. Maybe Lily/Livia could push past her or something like that, and be a little snappy towards her. Would you like to start a topic or shall I?

Aleyha ~ I think Lily/Livia would quite like the bad side of magic, she doesn't know about the bad side yet but she'd definitely, think it good. But sounds good. Not too sure of any plot ideas right now, but we could start a topic and let it decide. Would you like to start a topic or shall I?

I didn't know that Lily/Livia would end up evil or not. But there is no telling with Aleyha in a topic. She actually acts out of her own, and I never know where it leads. Would you mind starting one (I'm working on a play at the moment)? :)

It's early days for Lily, But she could go either way. She'd most likely turn out evil, but she's still quite young. And her young mind can be moulded.

Okay, here is the topic, Fiddling.
I'm not too good at starting topics.

Can Ai join you two. She is a dispationet girl with an swtichblade tongue and an attitue like Aleyah's because of her Pureblood grandmother

Oh, that topic is in the Slytherin common room.
And Ai, is a Ravenclaw right?

I could make another for the three of them, and I can just change the topic in the Common room to an open one.
Hows that?

Since I can't see the common room the new one would be good if your willing to do that.

That will sound good. I love it when Ai and Aleyha are around each other. ^_^
Oh dear, moulded? It's about time Aleyha becomes more like a mentor to the younger years rather than swinging a pole or kicking them. -_-
If it turns out like that. ^_^

Okay, thats cool. I just changed the one in the common room.

I'll go start a new one somewhere. And post it here when I'm done.

"You are a second year my dear friend I think maturity does not come until well into the fifth year and even then some of our elders act like animals in heat." :p

Hey :)
Well I've got Bea who you have met before and they got on well the first time they met. Bea liked Lily but i suppose Bea wont like Lily as much since she's in slytherin now because of old family prejudice :) and plus Bea is in Hufflepuff. But because Bea has a sort of happy-go-lucky attitude and is like really hyper and smiley all the time perhaps she could annoy lily and they could have an argument. Bea hardly ever gets angry but it would be fun to try and get that side out of her.

Ai, I love you. =))

Okay Lily/Livia. ^_^

Okay, here is the Link
I am hopeless at coming up with titles for topics. ^_^

Demelza ~ Yeah that would be good, plus, Lily would push Bea away slightly as she is a Hufflepuff and Lily isn't fond of Hufflepuffs at all, and think she is better than them. Would you like to start a topic?

Yeah sure that sounds great.
Ill start it now and post it later :)
Link
There you are :)

Okay, replied. Thanks for starting it.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back