• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Never Too Late, Am I Right?

Abel Smith

Well-Known Member
Messages
719
Sexual Orientation
Complicated.
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Rigid Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Age
9/2020
Hey guys!

I'm back! :woot: I took far longer than I anticipated, but now you can all be rest assured, you're stuck with me. I apologise for the time I took, and I let things just mellow out on here. I checked in like, once a week I think? A pathetic amount, anyway, and when I first thought I was going to return, I didn't. However, everything is sorted now, all I have to do now is survive the holidays, and figure out which University I'm going to (either my local, or a Uni that looks suspiciously like Hogwarts. :r ), and then I'm sweet.

So yeah. It's good to see that the board didn't blow up in my absence - but Nickles going? Slytherin coming last in House Points? Ravenclaw beating Gryffindor at Quidditch?! Things go crazy when I'm gone! D: :o

It's good to see you all again. :hug:
​
 
Well welcome back Tenilee! I'm rather new here, but I hope we might get a chance to RP together sometime in the future. :)
 
DITSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :party: :hug:

Welcome back! You haven't been talking to me yet and it makes me sad.. :( Well, I've been a bit out of the radar lately for several reasons but meh, I'm trying to get back all the same.. :teehee: Missed you lots! :wub:
​
 
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE?!
Welcome back ^_^
 
Jameson Marcus Abshire said:
Well welcome back Tenilee! I'm rather new here, but I hope we might get a chance to RP together sometime in the future. :)
I saw your post, and thought that it'd be a bit late to post now. :r Anyway, welcome to the site! I have a few characters to throw around, so I will definitely be PMing you some time in the future to do some plotting! ^_^
Ai Edogawa said:
DITSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :party: :hug:

Welcome back! You haven't been talking to me yet and it makes me sad.. :( Well, I've been a bit out of the radar lately for several reasons but meh, I'm trying to get back all the same.. :teehee: Missed you lots! :wub:
​
:hug: Maybe you should be on Skype when I'm on Skype? xD
Riley Sparkles said:
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE?!
I know! I shall never leave again! :hug:
*famous last words*​
 
Tenile :D
Welcome back. :D I hope that you are well.
as for the uni's pick the hogwarts ones (or at least have a look around and take photos).
I know a lot of crazy things have happened when you have been away. at least you are back now so things will start to go back to a (nickless) normal, if that is possible.
 
Back
Top