Never Too Late, Am I Right?

Abel Smith

Sexual Orientation
Complicated.
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Rigid Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hey guys!

I'm back! :woot: I took far longer than I anticipated, but now you can all be rest assured, you're stuck with me. I apologise for the time I took, and I let things just mellow out on here. I checked in like, once a week I think? A pathetic amount, anyway, and when I first thought I was going to return, I didn't. However, everything is sorted now, all I have to do now is survive the holidays, and figure out which University I'm going to (either my local, or a Uni that looks suspiciously like Hogwarts. :r ), and then I'm sweet.

So yeah. It's good to see that the board didn't blow up in my absence - but Nickles going? Slytherin coming last in House Points? Ravenclaw beating Gryffindor at Quidditch?! Things go crazy when I'm gone! D: :o

It's good to see you all again. :hug:

Well welcome back Tenilee! I'm rather new here, but I hope we might get a chance to RP together sometime in the future. :)

DITSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :party: :hug:

Welcome back! You haven't been talking to me yet and it makes me sad.. :( Well, I've been a bit out of the radar lately for several reasons but meh, I'm trying to get back all the same.. :teehee: Missed you lots! :wub:

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE?!
Welcome back ^_^

Jameson Marcus Abshire said:
Well welcome back Tenilee! I'm rather new here, but I hope we might get a chance to RP together sometime in the future. :)
I saw your post, and thought that it'd be a bit late to post now. :r Anyway, welcome to the site! I have a few characters to throw around, so I will definitely be PMing you some time in the future to do some plotting! ^_^
Ai Edogawa said:
DITSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :party: :hug:

Welcome back! You haven't been talking to me yet and it makes me sad.. :( Well, I've been a bit out of the radar lately for several reasons but meh, I'm trying to get back all the same.. :teehee: Missed you lots! :wub:
:hug: Maybe you should be on Skype when I'm on Skype? xD
Riley Sparkles said:
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE?!
I know! I shall never leave again! :hug:
*famous last words*

Tenile :D
Welcome back. :D I hope that you are well.
as for the uni's pick the hogwarts ones (or at least have a look around and take photos).
I know a lot of crazy things have happened when you have been away. at least you are back now so things will start to go back to a (nickless) normal, if that is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back